Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open (10460 Views)

FG Opens The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal / 774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by DukeJenrus: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Answer him jamb question, wait for your name to be shortlisted or you will be contacted no appointment given
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by onuohageorgina5(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
please I have applied but didn't receive any message like my application was successful.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by onuohageorgina5(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
I applied but didn't receive NDE Id. what should I do please?
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by DukeJenrus: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Login to there portal send a message to there contact they'll respond to you asap okay
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by bowintrillz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
DukeJenrus:
Just login to there site and apply but don't give anyone kobo
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
. Sorry, let me remain the scammer as u claimed.

My question was not directed to u .Anybody that has information can share.I didn't even know about booking appointment until tonyil told me about and he is just an applicant.If u r the one that somebody mail u to pay 3500 somebody u don't know u just meet on nairaland just help process a job will u do .wat if we r scammed after we HV paid who will listen to our cry.If u r not a scammer u would HV made public den those interested can patronize u if its real we will hear their testimonies. U think is easy to just pay money to someone u just met on a social media.Haba guy reason na
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by gr8gem(f): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please what skill should one apply for as a graduate and can one choose more than one skill, please help.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by onuohageorgina5(f): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
I tried it but no response
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by DukeJenrus: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is only one skill you'll apply for why all is not possible
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by mayowade50: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=SAYEDADAMADAMS post=79513520][/quote]
I don't even understand this whole thing again cos this same guy told me to pay 1000... Is he real or nah Scam we dey?
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
mayowade50:

I don't even understand this whole thing again cos this same guy told me to pay 1000... Is he real or nah Scam we dey?

Pls don't pay any money to anybody
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Guys be careful don't pay money to anybody wen u get mail
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Chimezie198(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Successfully registered with my phone
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by sidnet: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
I have sent my CV and id to your email
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Mylovelife: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2019
When is it closing?
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
I don't know why understanding has become a serious problem in Nigeria. Please, nobody should distract anymore. If u don't know how to do it then, bear it because nobody has time for people the way i do. I help these animals by sending NPOWER CREATIVE to them yet they said it is fake that the official facebook page such claim but now N-Power creative is inviting successful applicants to report at various centres for training b4 5th July, 2019. Now, many are calling me to get the link for registration. I am not a fool. Being a patriotic Nigerian i tried to help the jobless. I don't collect money from anybody for help. I had to take ur work to cybercafe for proper registration and pay them. What is the big deal about this? If u know how it to do it urself the better for u. Pls stop distracting me. Nigeria is indeed a zoo where different animals talk senselessly.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
I don't know why understanding has become a serious problem in Nigeria. Please, nobody should distract anymore. If u don't know how to do it then, bear it because nobody has time for people the way i do. I help these animals by sending NPOWER CREATIVE to them yet they said it is fake that the official facebook page such claim but now N-Power creative is inviting successful applicants to report at various centres for training b4 5th July, 2019. Now, many are calling me to get the link for registration. I am not a fool. Being a patriotic Nigerian i tried to help the jobless. I don't collect money from anybody for help. I had to take ur work to cybercafe for proper registration and pay them. What is the big deal about this? If u know how it to do it urself the better for u. Pls stop distracting me. Nigeria is indeed a zoo where different animals talk senselessly.
Pls don't incur my wrath by calling me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Sunny042(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2019
those who ?went for the booking, how did it go
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2019
My guy notin dey happened dia joor go and find out for ursef.Adam is notin but a scammer.imagine after asking for 3500 he ask others for 1000 and he has d audacity to call them animals. Even if u send npower creative link na u dey employ or na u get d link.We are not fools here.u r only trying to cover up.Let those that pay u come and testify na .Nonsense scamming people in the name of helping them.I still repeat u are nothing but a scammer

1 Like

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Please guys be wise oh, do not pay any money to anyone on social media, because he or she has promised to help you get a job. Scammers everywhere

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2019
That was the message one Mr Adams sent to my mail, asking for 3500.
Guys have confirmed about the NDE program, is a three months program set aside by the federal government to fight unemployment. Each state has their headquarters, so if you are interested go to your state and make inquiry because there is an ongoing training currently and the next batch will be by October. Thanks.
For those that booked an appointment, there is no need going for the appointment because the appointment is meant for skill acquisition trainers to go register their company with federal government so they can be eligible to train others on the skill, and they are been paid after the training. Success guys
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Tonyi1:
That was the message one Mr Adams sent to my mail, asking for 3500.
Guys have confirmed about the NDE program, is a three months program set aside by the federal government to fight unemployment. Each state has their headquarters, so if you are interested go to your state and make inquiry because there is an ongoing training currently and the next batch will be by October. Thanks.
For those that booked an appointment, there is no need going for the appointment because the appointment is meant for skill acquisition trainers to go register their company with federal government so they can be eligible to train others on the skill, and they are been paid after the training. Success guys

Thanks for d information. That's y is gud to always make inquiries. If u want to know more about NDE just go to their branch office in ur state and ask u will get all d information u need.They r not giving jobs as we might think
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Sunny042(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Tonyi1:
I booked an appointment with NDE on the 1st of July in abuja which I sent to Mr Adams and he now in turn sent it back to me that I have been given an appointment and should pay a sum of 3500. Guys be wise

did u later go for the appointment? wat was the outcome cos I booked 8th July
. thanks
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
A friend went, but it was just a total waste of money.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tonyi1:
A friend went, but it was just a total waste of money.

On top of DAT one small boy wan collect money for that trash called nde
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Sunny042(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2019
lizzychom:

On top of DAT one small boy wan collect money for that trash called nde

My degree project was on "Evaluation of NDE and unemployment problems in Nigeria" 2012-2016. I went to their Enugu office. lots of training were ongoing. NDE is committed to eradication of unemployment only if u register. But am in Lagos so I can't say much about their Lagos operations. NDE is not a scam
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Sunny042:

My degree project was on "Evaluation of NDE and unemployment problems in Nigeria" 2012-2016. I went to their Enugu office. lots of training were ongoing. NDE is committed to eradication of unemployment only if u register. But am in Lagos so I can't say much about their Lagos operations. NDE is not a scam
Pls read with understanding no body said NDE is a scam.Its d person that's d op that open this thread that we r calling a scammer in person of Mr Adams claiming to help people secure job with NDE. He is carving people 3500 and some 1000 naira
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2019
lizzychom:

Pls read with understanding no body said NDE is a scam.Its d person that's d op that open this thread that we r calling a scammer in person of Mr Adams claiming to help people secure job with NDE. He is charging people 3500 and some 1000 naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: November Payment Begins / ... / Aptitude Test Invitatn Frm NESTLE NIGERIA PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.