Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Laugh And Forget Your Sadness(lmao) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh And Forget Your Sadness(lmao) (636 Views)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh And Forget Your Sadness(lmao) by Sarkolee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
[1): Some guys are so shy to approach you to tell u they love you ��so they wait patiently for your birthday n put you on their status and write all their feelings under�����gals start noticing those messages ooo me have told you�����
If you know you know��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��

[2): I was a virgin & i am a virgin is nt de same thing oo
pls let de disvirgins respect de virgins 
u think is easy to be a virgin✍✍✍��

[3): Some Girls�� will watch you removing their top�, remove their trousers� and as you are about to draw their pants�, they will be like *Wait, what are you trying to do?*
My sister��‍�......I want to wash it. 
�������

[4): When i smoke weed I saw my mother and my mom fighting in front of my mama..

(5): *Stupidity Is When U Lick a Woman's Pussy Wit Ur Bare Tongue& Later Sex Her Wit Condom. Wht are U preventing! Catarrh or Headache?*

[6): Did u know Condoms are Made by Humans for Humans to prevent Humans from making More Humans.���

[7): A man who encourages you to study & work hard is better than one who buys you expensive wigs to cover your empty head.

[9): Imagine passing by a hotel with your mom and one Ashawo just shout "customer na this old woman you carry today
��☠

[10): *Do you think you can fight*,
*You think you have strength*?
*Oya go to any funeral and shout " Na me kill am*��������

[11): *Alico Dangote is the 136 richest person in the world and the richest African. Only God Almighty knows my position!!*

�������
[12): If I die, please don't come and look at me in d coffin 
Am too Shy.. I might Laugh���

[13): *Please If I've offended anyone in this group this Year. I just wanna tell you that,*
*You haven't seen anything yet, I'll show you Pepper next year*
������
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

[14): *For the first time I have smoke weed nothing happened to me...i just want to wish everyone here happy new year welcome to 2014 see you all in 2012!!*

[15): A Good Wife Should Be Like “Welcome My Husband� Food Is Ready��Will You Eat Before You Bleep Or Will You Bleep Before You Eat��

[16): Do You Know Men Are The Best Cook? With One Banana Two Eggs And A Little Drop Of Milk Makes A Woman Full For Nine Months �����
Wisdom will not kill me.

for more jokes, just check me and follow me at :: https://sarkoleeblog..com/2019/06/jokes-cribs-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys Am Broke And Just Toasted A Girl, See What Happened / (VIDEO) Funny Responses To The Meaning Of BRT, ATM And More / Meet The Ugandan Woman With 44 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.