Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat (104335 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by courage89(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
When life throws you lemon, make lemonade with it. Classic marketing strategy
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Justiceleague1: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Idiot cannot hack something better him dey hack bweast....he must be a coneheaded structure

grin
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by doggedfighter(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
RichDad1:
It’s like the mod that pushed this to the fp is wanking with the pics. Dunno why 21 is now 12? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Mekanus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
"The FBI will be in your house soon, so watch your motherfucking back"
cheesy grin grin That nigga don buy market for his sorry punk asss grin grin
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why do you even need to take a picture of ur naked self in d first place.

But wait.....it's not that different from how grown ass men stand naked in front of a mirror almost everyday to admire themselves, especially those with even a tiny spec of abs
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by remmitts1: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
why is that white ladies ( Europe and America) hide their nipples and their toto when ever they release their budget pics
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by MetaPhysical: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
I didn't know who Bella was, but now that I know her through these pics, I say she is a very beautiful woman...and sexy!

I like how she defeated the online nu.de terrorist. She pulled the rug from under the mofo's feet.

1 Like

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by cigwe(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
this one still 21 years my mama mate
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Respect bravest.
God never created any man to be a god over another.
Lazy and jobless criminal.
Courage brings hope .
Respect again .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Kalalailunga: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pink Is For Pedophile

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dumb women, why in hell would anyone take photos themselves Nakid And stores the photos? i mean, it's that not low self esteem? looking at nakid photos of themselves.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by ogorwyne(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
EkunKekere:
Bella Thorne that small girl on "Shake it Up Chicago" from a few years ago is now releasing nude pics? Endtime tins grin
As in ehn. Even though I kinda like this move sha, she went rogue on that hacker. She seems like a rebel now, she Don gather mindcheesy. I really loved that sitcom because of her and zendaya.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
cococandy:
Wonder why men think they can use women’s bodies against them.
In almost all cases of nudity blackmail issues, it’s men trying to shake women for having sexual parts . Disgusting

i hope its not tonto dickeh behind these moniker .... kilo se le gan gan grin

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by MrLankeeee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
sKeetz:
But why she come blur the nipple undecided

Nice bobbies though.
U too like breast�
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by OpinionCounts(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Ilumminati first step

Very very few persons if any at all, will understand this fact you just stated.

I wonder why they always use nudity leak and another is claim of female domestic violence/divorce( claim of been battered by their husband/boyfriend and hence divorce) as the first step to their initiation rites.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Bgorgeous: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximum respect to you girl, nonsense blackmail now you are whitemail. Lagbaja

1 Like

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by OpinionCounts(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Awoo88:
Nice one the idiot blackmailer will be dieing of frustration right now

There was never a blackmailer my brother, it's all publicity stunts and a rite of passage into the Illuminati. I don't know if you will understand this, it's actually deep.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by sKeetz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
MrLankeeee:

U too like breast�
breast is life bro cheesy
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by MrLankeeee(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
sKeetz:
breast is life bro cheesy

Haha, at least E good to ease stress 4 dis Buhari administration. grin grin grin
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by NextBuhari: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lies. Just found an excuse to showcase her nudes without much backlash. Actually, a publicity stunt.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by bluefilm: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Staged.

Seek fame by all means.

It's allowed.
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by GeneralStan(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Saltoflife:
Nice nice nice...

Ha sorry I just saw the title. ..
My new comment is not nice not nice not nice

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

i am interested
here is my whatsapp number 07067692851
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by sapientia(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
She took away his power
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Acedave1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
Make I go buy Vaseline.
E don set tonight!

U wan masturbate abi? werey
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by anozeanoze: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2019
FYN BOOBS
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Saltoflife: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2019
GeneralStan:

i am interested
here is my whatsapp number 07067692851
Done
Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by ityP(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2019
This girl no rate us at all. She is crying wolf that her boobies were private. Like seriously? Something she has shown us before. Publicity stunt madness is what is worrying this babe

Re: Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat by Mac2016(m): 5:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Foolish Bella... Why snap plus keep your own nude! She needs little praise tho. She only rectified her unnecessary wrong cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.