Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (10537 Views)

Breaking News! Wayne Rooney Set To Leave Man United / Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2007
Rooney is a very handsome boy, incomparable to the Diarras, Makeleles Wright-phillips of this world.

Shrek

The first time I watched this movie was in my living room with daughter, and mom. We all laughed so hard we had to watch it again to see what we missed (which turned out to be a lot!). Antonio as Puss was genius! As was Jennifer Saunders as the fairy godmother. Kudos to the casting director. Once again Eddie Murphy as the annoying and talkative donkey was perfect and even much more lovable. And Mike Myers as Shrek, what can I say? A perfect grumpy ogre. Cameron Diaz once again lets her personality shine through even in animation. Oh, and Rupert! With that voice being the narcissistic Prince Charming. I could go on and on about the characters in this movie but instead I implore you to watch it for yourself. I loved this movie as did my entire family. The jokes in this movie were absolutely delicious! For those naysayers who hated this movie, I say go buy a sense of humor!

Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 11:30am On May 11, 2007
all that na story

the truth of the matter is

rooney wowo pass shrek grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 11:32am On May 11, 2007
Fynewaka, thanks for the details, but we all already know what Shrek is.  wink

Boy o boy. . . Shrek is even finer than Rooney.   grin

I guess we would have to use Rooney for the Beast in the sequel to Beauty and the Beast!  That might be more appropriate for him. grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 11:35am On May 11, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
razorr you bad o shocked

we do not want to scare little kids o

Rooney as the beast shocked grin

pls o .my daughter is still very young .i dnt want her to suffer heart attack grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 11:39am On May 11, 2007
haa haa haa haa haa haa haa grin grin

You are right Muki, let's not scare little kids. I would think of a more appropriate role for Rooney.

I am sure I can come up with something before the 19th. grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 11:41am On May 11, 2007
You are all entitle to your opinions. Rooney's one week salary would have massive impact on you girls.
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 11:42am On May 11, 2007
wetin na money tongue
abegii even if he's Bill Gates sef

rooney wowo . grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2007
mukina2:

even if he's Bill Gates sef

rooney wowo . grin grin

Fynewaka, wowoness is wowoness no matter how rich you are!

If you don't understand, just ask Peter Crouch who's wife keeps cheating despite the millions he pours on her!  grin   grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2007
Razorr:

Fynewaka, wowoness is wowoness no matter how rich you are!

If you don't understand, just ask Peter Crouch who's wife keeps cheating despite the millions he pours on her! grin grin

be objective for once, is Rooney uglier than your Diarra? Or better still Makelele?
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 12:03pm On May 11, 2007
fynewakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chei!!!!!!

you didnt compare rooney to his twin sef .

even Riise fine pass am .

rooney to Diarra c'mon or to Makelele .i dnt want to laff o
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 12:04pm On May 11, 2007
Fynewaka, have you gone bozo? shocked  How dare you compare Rooney with my darling Diarra or even Makalele. shocked angry angry

If you have nothing to say, just shut up!  grin   grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2007
Razorr:

Fynewaka, have you gone bozo? shocked How dare you compare Rooney with my darling Diarra or even Makalele. shocked angry angry

If you have nothing to say, just shut up! grin grin

*dies*
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 12:18pm On May 11, 2007
fynewaka:

*dies*

Please stay dead o! grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 12:23pm On May 11, 2007
haaaa Dr Dre nor dey o grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2007
*ressurects, sensing too many badbelle people*

Razorr:

Please stay dead o! grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by ChieFoH(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2007
@ razorr

nice pic! u actually look smart intelligent and focused, unlike your posts. wink
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2007
ChieFoH:

@ razorr

nice pic! u actually look smart intelligent and focused, unlike your posts. wink

buhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 12:34pm On May 11, 2007
Chiefoh, I am not smart and intelligent and I do not claim to be, unlike some people (Fynewaka is a good example) who claim to have scored 99 out of a hundred questions in an IQ test!  grin   grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 11, 2007
Razorr:

Chiefoh, I am not smart and intelligent and I do not claim to be, unlike some people (Fynewaka is a good example) who claim to have scored 99 out of a hundred questions in an IQ test! grin grin

So you are a liar? That's too bad, better change for good.
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by ChieFoH(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2007
ah ah razorrr, dont demean urself na! you are good looking!
Presentation is an imperative to interpersonal interaction.
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 12:41pm On May 11, 2007
Fynewaka, I am not lying o. You said that in the Man U thread yesterday. Anyone who doubts it should go and check it!  grin grin

By the way Fynewaka, I have told you a million times to get off my back. Leave me alone o and stop chasing me around the forum.

Chiefoh, I do not expect this thread to make you (or any Manure fan for that matter) happy.  grin   grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 11, 2007
Razorr:

Fynewaka, I am not lying o. You said that in the Manchester United thread yesterday. Anyone who doubts it should go and check it! grin grin

By the way Fynewaka, I have told you a million times to get off my back. Leave me alone o and stop chasing me around the forum.

Chiefoh, I do not expect this thread to make you (or any Manure fan for that matter) happy. grin grin

I scored 92 and not 99 Razorr. Be properly informed!
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 12:52pm On May 11, 2007
fynewaka:

I scored 92 and not 99.

What else can I say? I rest my case.
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 12:54pm On May 11, 2007
can we get back to rooney pls

i hate it when you people try to shy away from the truth tongue
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 12:57pm On May 11, 2007
Mukina, Manure fans don't like being told the truth.

Anyway, have you seen Rooney's girlfriend? The chic is so pretty. He has to marry her so that their kids wouldn't be fugly! grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by ChieFoH(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2007
razorrr u really need to stop this brutile verbal assault of wayne rooney, i bet ur boyfriend is not half as goodlooking, proove it to us lets see his pic
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2007
Razorr:

Mukina, Manure fans don't like being told the truth.

Anyway, have you seen Rooney's girlfriend? The chic is so pretty. He has to marry her so that their kids wouldn't be fugly! grin grin

*very long hiss*
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by viee(f): 1:16pm On May 11, 2007
whats happening here? shocked
na wa oooo
why didnt seun create a forum for quarrels?

would have saved us a lot pages!

it so kool when i left! haba!

razorr & Mukina!
15 & 9 ?

me, i carry weapon of mass destruction ooo cool
no vex me ooooooooo cool

but since you guys loff me wink

i will go easy on u and only cut off your heads shocked grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by mukina2: 1:21pm On May 11, 2007
viee i withdraw my loff shocked
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 11, 2007
Razorr:

Fynewaka, I am not lying o. You said that in the Manchester United thread yesterday. Anyone who doubts it should go and check it!  grin grin

Chiefoh, I do not expect this thread to make you (or any Manure fan for that matter) happy.  grin   grin

Even Seun admits to his lack of PR skills, you better do that too and work seriously on it. Can't you do without howling insults on people that aren't on the same pedestal with you?
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by Razorr(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2007
Fynewaka! shocked shocked

What has Wayne Rooney or this thread got to do with PR? I give up on you o! angry

Viee, is it only my head you have cut? Listen sweety, cutting off my head wont do. Didn't I tell you about my 9 lives? You have to chop my body into pieces! grin grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! by viee(f): 1:32pm On May 11, 2007
mukina2:

viee i withdraw my loff shocked

in that case,oya,  say your last prayer
i wont have to be looking at your face as im killing you cool

has razorr made her own choice yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United Vs Liverpool / Manchester United Vs Westham United (0 - 0 ) On 5th December 2015 / Manchester United Fan Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.