Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United (43692 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf / EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by prinsam30: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2019
u people should just stop this expensive joke Abeg, na so una take talk of igaloh going to Man Utd the other time, the guy end up in Chinese league

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Mufasa27(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by amaben2020(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Ndidi 1996?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by muystoy(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Abeg no join that useless club bro, it's a sinking ship
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by okeniti: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Would be perfect partner for midfield Paul Pogba if you ask me, providing he stays at United.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by PassiveNaira: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2019
See argument for my area.

One said Ndidi's performance is better than Pogba for the past two seasons.

Click Like for Ndidi
Click Share for Pogba

7 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2019
bettercreature:
Man united won’t make top 10 this time.The silly coach is super obsessed with youth and Ferguson’s record grin
Something Wenger did for 15 years but got nothing out of it .

Smh... Wenger got them into the UCL almost on a yearly basis, won 2 major trophies. What are you on about?

Spurs went very far spending nothing... Being obsessed with youth is the future of good football. You can't continue to buy trophies, that will not help a club's academy, and finance.

You make such ignorant statements because Uefa and FIFA have failed to wield the big stick on clubs that keep spending insanely even with the FFP in force.

The day is coming when the ruling bodies will put their foot down firmly... Imagine a ban on transfer markets for all top clubs for 2 years. A club without a working youth system will be in deep soup... Is Chelsea not about to fall back to their academy?...

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Saltoflife: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Alphaman007:
is it free?

Salvation is free. Cuz jesus paid for it.
I hope I answered your question
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by nairalandankrah: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Tiellemans, is a better option..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Wheezy123(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
So this guy is 22 and Married.. Wonderful. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Yusfunoble(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Saltoflife:
Waohh..
Silent achiever. This simply means I go dey watch ManU as a non fan.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

Is it for free?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Maravilla: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Where in the article does it say he is joining Manchester United??
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by nairalandankrah: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Smh... Wenger got them into the UCL almost on a yearly basis, won 2 major trophies. What are you on about?

Spurs went very far spending nothing... Being obsessed with youth is the future of good football. You can't continue to buy trophies, that will not help a club's academy, and finance.

You make such ignorant statements because Uefa and FIFA have failed to wield the big stick on clubs that keep spending insanely even with the FFP in force.

The day is coming when the ruling bodies will put their foot down firmly... Imagine a ban on transfer markets for all top clubs for 2 years. A club without a working youth system will be in deep soup... Is Chelsea not about to fall back to their academy?...

Thumps up... You spoke well
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by smogup: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Mayor08:
Wow... Though its still yet to be confirmed but if it falls through i will be so happy... He really deserves it, it is quite obvious he is going to be a starter.. A great player who took out time and worked for everything... A week in week out performer, gives his all every day.. One of the few nigerian players who grew his carrer and not so much his bank account... To me he is just behind Kante and Fernandinho in epl.. .
Still on still united go still remain 6th

'Falls through' means the deal doesn't happen. Goes through is the opposite. English can be very confusing and funny sometimes.

Peace
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by nairalandankrah: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Muniruben629:
Read below it
Which App be that
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Mikeoyee(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Pls support this boy. He's one of our best. Thanks.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by ThothHermes: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Mayor08:
Wow... Though its still yet to be confirmed but if it falls through i will be so happy... He really deserves it, it is quite obvious he is going to be a starter.. A great player who took out time and worked for everything... A week in week out performer, gives his all every day.. One of the few nigerian players who grew his carrer and not so much his bank account... To me he is just behind Kante and Fernandinho in epl.. .
Still on still united go still remain 6th
To fall through means to fail. cool
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Mayor08: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
To fall through means to fail. cool
Typo.. "goes"
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Mayor08: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2019
smogup:

'Falls through' means the deal doesn't happen. Goes through is the opposite. English can be very confusing and funny sometimes.

Peace
Typo.. "goes"
Thanks
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Ferguson0709: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
We Association of Concerned Fans(ACF) of Nigerian players are saying He mustn't move for nothing less than £65M, we must put stop to clubs paying peanuts for our players

Lol. The club gets the money and not the player.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by SOFTENGR: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Saltoflife:
Waohh..
Silent achiever. This simply means I go dey watch ManU as a non fan.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Man Utd fans will increase in Nigeria just like when Mikel was in Chelsea
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Reference(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2019
This is how to grow, from root to top.... small club to bigger, messenger to manager....not like his....club team mate, one Kekechi who ironically is growing from leaves to roots at the same club presently with his mate potentially attracting interest from a certain Manchester club... the red half.

If this isn't one of the poignant lessons of life to us unlookers, I wonder what is....

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Kenneth10110(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2019
The topic is different from the news he was only been linked and makes him happy that doesn't mean he has joined man united..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by JayGraphics(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Arsenal is the highest holder of FA achieved under Wenger
Arsenal will the EPL without tasting Defeat achieved under Wenger.
Am not an Arsenal fan but if you want yo make a point have your fact. He make profit for the club. And win trophies too. And if I may ask what credential does Chelsea have to be certain of a top 4 finish.
Man utd coach is silly accepted but can you even manage a team in your community

bettercreature:
Man united won’t make top 10 this time.The silly coach is super obsessed with youth and Ferguson’s record grin
Something Wenger did for 15 years but got nothing out of it .
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Ryan14(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Brightology2:
Good for him.

U need see as body dey sweet me

My Brother...I think say na only me Waka come with this body sweetness?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by FuckDaMods: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Wheezy123:
So this guy is 22 and Married.. Wonderful. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Doesn't matter.. Igbo guys marry early once there is money and the woman they love. A junior friend of just got married 2 weeks ago and he is 21, although he didn't make the money on his own, his father is a billionaire and the guy is in an healthy relationship with his woman.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Femijohn198: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
ndidi Sabi ball no be small,no be like iheanacho wey Toto don spoil hem life.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by oluwaahmed: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
Ndidi had the most successfully completed tackles and interceptions in the League. I am surprised clubs like real Madrid are not even coming for him. But man u is a no no. Let him go to arsenal or Spurs, it will be difficult for him to bench Henderson in Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018 / Antonio Conte Challenges Lautaro Martinez To A Boxing Bout - Lukaku Officiates / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.