Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United (43694 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf / EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Kingosytex(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Muniruben629:
Read below it

idiot...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by SirLakes: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I pray it remains a rumor sad

Otherwise Bye bye to this young Lad's careee cry

Haha Man Utd of all places

How many African player dey there.

E go warm bench tire

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Studyinchina200(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019
22 years?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Brightology2(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Ryan14:

My Brother...I think say na only me Waka come with this body sweetness?
hahhahahhahahahhaa hahhahahhahahahhaa

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by TSRC: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Ndidi had the most successfully completed tackles and interceptions in the League. I am surprised clubs like real Madrid are not even coming for him. But man u is a no no. Let him go to arsenal or Spurs, it will be difficult for him to bench Henderson in Liverpool.
His country.
If he was south american, he would be replacing the aged fernandinho at city right now.

That is why Nigeria need to start doing well in global competitions.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by studentofTruth: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Please, who knows about PigMoney? Who's had dealings with them and their partnership program?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by kalufelix(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Better than the talented agafu..somebody should get me one of those memes @paulpogba
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Saltoflife: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Man Utd fans will increase in Nigeria just like when Mikel was in Chelsea

I no follow mikel sha...but ndidi na epitome of brilliance and cool headedness plus good wify choice as well...he isn't rocking the streets he went straight to the jogullar
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
It will be a boost to the super eagles team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by smilekid(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wait o 22yrs? so I am older than this Uncle?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by ThePreachersSon: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
We Association of Concerned Fans(ACF) of Nigerian players are saying He mustn't move for nothing less than £65M, we must put stop to clubs paying peanuts for our players

How much them pay for the player no be problem at all. In fact if Leicester call big money, it can stop the deal.

The matter na how much them go dey pay am weekly
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nice 1 for all Man United family.

He is going to be the first Nigerian in Red Devil's shirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by tallfish145(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is a mere speculation
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by TemmyT002(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I pray it remains a rumor sad

Otherwise Bye bye to this young Lad's careee cry

Warn yourself o
What did you mean?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by jacobnel(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
The Poster is confused,you just want to deceived the public to read your fake news

robosky02:
Super Eagles Midfielder Ndidi To Join Manchester United

Ndidi’s consistent performances have seen him linked with a number of high profile moves this summer, with the likes of Man-U, Arsenal, and Liverpool all reportedly interested in his services.

Super Eagles midfielder Wilfred Ndidi says he is ‘flattered’ by the transfer speculation linking him with a summer move to top English Premiership club Manchester United.

Ndidi’s consistent performances have seen him linked with a number of high profile moves this summer, with the likes of Man-U, Arsenal, and Liverpool all reportedly interested in his services.

The 22-year-old’s has been linked with a move away from Leicester in the coming weeks following a sensational season at the King Power Stadium.

The Nigerian star was an ever-present for Leicester in the Premier League during the previous campaign with his combative midfield performances drawing plenty of praise from supporters and pundits alike.

“I am flattered when hearing such a thing,” Ndidi told Goal.com.

“I am focusing on AFCON with Nigeria now, and then pre-season with Leicester City. We have a great manager with the ambition to compete with big clubs in the Premier League.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/16/super-eagles-midfielder-ndidi-join-manchester-united
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Icon79(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fake news and fake headlines.

News Falsh: "Super Eagles Midfielder Ndidi To Join Manchester United".

And you'd think it's a done deal only to read something entirely different when you read the actual news articles.

O pari

robosky02:
Super Eagles Midfielder Ndidi To Join Manchester United

Super Eagles midfielder Wilfred Ndidi says he is ‘flattered’ by the transfer speculation linking him with a summer move to top English Premiership club Manchester United.

The 22-year-old’s has been linked with a move away from Leicester in the coming weeks following a sensational season at the King Power Stadium.

The Nigerian star was an ever-present for Leicester in the Premier League during the previous campaign with his combative midfield performances drawing plenty of praise from supporters and pundits alike.

“I am flattered when hearing such a thing,” Ndidi told Goal.com.

“I am focusing on AFCON with Nigeria now, and then pre-season with Leicester City. We have a great manager with the ambition to compete with big clubs in the Premier League.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/16/super-eagles-midfielder-ndidi-join-manchester-united
Re: Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United by Alejobs: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron / Blatter Endorses Kalu For FIFA President / Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.