Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Leviathan - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Leviathan (3223 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Hope the spaces for the missing loops in REMI THE GREATER WAR are now being filled... Seeing this thread for the first time. We advice you brush through THE GREATER war series to fully understand it..

#Teamprime
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2019
Doctorexcel
Joyicy
ausyn
Welcome to Leviathan
#teamprime
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 4:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Leviathan felt his face, is solid as rock, at the same time it felt like clay, he looked at the sky and held tight to his head, as memory flashed through.
"Ire" He muttered and slowly began walking towards Ayenireti.
Leviathan covered his head with his dirty green hood, and mixed with the large number of people that entered into Ayenireti and continued towards the palace, he halted, perceived the familiar smell he knew, the aura of a True Blood, he smirked and continued towards the direction of the aura.
A young boy, probably in his early twenties, with his hairs plaited in rows and laid with cowries, cuddled hhimself at the right end corner of the hut, having his head in between his legs.
"Remi "a feminine voice called out and walked up to him, "none of it is your fault " the voice continued
Remi raised his head up, faking a smile and suddenly something caught his attention.
"The eggs " he said and crawled towards the white cloth that laid on the floor.
He heard a growling and snarling sound coming from beneath the cloth and slowly raised it up, and had a broad smile on his face.
"The eggs finally hatched" He said looking at the girl, and gently carried both beast on his hands.
"Come" he said and hurriedly went out of the hut.

Leviathan entered into a compound, having five different huts in a circular pattern and walked into the middle.
Remi ran into the compound, only to see all family members in fierce fighting pose.
"True blood" Leviathan said and looked at Remi "Give me those" He said again and stechted his hands.
A thunderbolt suddenly rushed at Leviathan who flicked his fingers making the thunderbolt go opposite direction.
"Ajanaku, do something" A man said, and adjusted the beads around his neck.
Ajanaku with the speed of light rushed at Leviathan, who responded in an instance by holding Ajanaku's hands and pinned his knees to the ground. Ajanaku tried channeling thunderbolts through his hands, only for it to retrace back into his veins and BOOOOM, Ajanaku was shattered to pieces.
"Remi get out of here now" The man with the beads around his neck shouted.
The woman among them rushed into one of the hut and brought out a sword, while another man had an arrow with burning flames on his bow.
"Remi, get Ewatomi out of here"
Remi held the girl hand and had his dragons in the other and began running away from the compound.
"Cover your traces" The man with the beads around his neck shouted again, making sure Remi could hear him clearly.
Leviathan moved his finger, making stones rise into the air, he flicked his fingers again and the stones suddenly had sharp edges, sharp enough to pierce the hardest metal.
"The end is here" The man said.
Leviathan shouted angrily and pushed his hands forward, allowing the stones to move with great speed and one after the other, his opponent fell face flat to the ground.

Remi suddenly halted among the woods, and tears trickled down his fafe.
"Ewatomi, go back to your mother" Remi said and ignored the tears.
"Impossible, I go with you"
"No, you stay, let your mother worry less, I will be back" he said and pushed Ewatomi towards another route that led to the village.
"Please be safe" Ewatomi said and ran as fast as her legs could carry her.
Leviathan sniffed into the air and gave out an agony Cry, the aura he followed was gone, he dipped his hand inside his cloth and brought out an emblem, gave another cry again and threw fireballs at all five huts in the compound, setting them ablaze.
Tbc..

1 Like

Re: Leviathan by doctorexcel: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Devilpen:
Doctorexcel Joyicy ausyn .. Welcome to Leviathan . . #teamprime
thankyu feri much. Helep me spell appreciation
Re: Leviathan by Joyicy(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Devilpen:
Doctorexcel Joyicy ausyn .. Welcome to Leviathan . . #teamprime
Awwwh...thanks!!
Re: Leviathan by Smithwilliams826: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2019
More knowledge to your brain bro
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2019
CHAPTER FIVE
The tree before Leviathan slowly created an entrance, allowing Leviathan to walk into it. Inside the tree was a short table, a bamboo bed on the far end, he sat on the bed, and looked at the Emblem before and groaned, and slammed the emblem on the ground, everything it into pieces.
"He took everything from me, and replaced it with a fake " Leviathan groaned and held tight to his head.
"Fifty seven years in loneliness " a voice came before Leviathan.
Without looking up, he shot fireballs at the direction the voice had come from.
"Get out from here, I can handle myself" Leviathan said.
"And I was thinking, you'd welcome me with a pleasant tone "
"Esu, you abandoned me, tell me, how long have I being lifeless? "
"A hundred and ten" Esu replied and then continued "The gods made warrior gods rise more, and even for the first time, there was a direct grand god"
"Don't mess with my head, enough of your games, what do you want? "
Leviathan asked still holding tight to his head.
"The real emblem, I know where it is"
----
Remi flew into the cave, laying at the top of probably the highest hill, almost getting to the cloud, for a year and still counting, since he had left Ayenireti, he had used the cave as a perfect hideout, for him and his dragons.
He threw the bull on his shoulder to the ground, and gently patted the white dragon on the head.
"Roast that" Remi said as the dragon slowly growled and spitted fire at the dead bull.
"Enough, you're going to get it burnt again, like you did the last" Remi shouted and pulled the bull away from the fire.
"Where is Rain fire? " Remi asked, and sliced a piece and threw it in his mouth.
The dragon in response slowly raised and flapped it's wings gently, and moved it's head towards the bull, and sniffed at it.
"He went out again " Remi said and stood up in rage, standing at the edge of the cave.
----
Leviathan walked out of the tree, heard a familiar growl in the sky, he looked up and saw a dragon, bursting in and out of the cloud. He grinned and began following the dragon, constantly looking at the sky to make sure he didn't loss trail of it.
---
Rain fire entered into the cave, seeing Remi it snarled hard at him, and brought its tail forward above the head.
"I warned you never to go out " Remi shouted, as lightning cracked from his eyes. The dragon laid down it's head, with a sad expression and clinched on the side of the cave.
"There, you can eat that" Remi said and walked into the dark part of the cave.
"White fire is still a cool brother than you are" Remi said and rested on White fire.
------
Ewatomi returned back to the city already exhausted, but was also relieved knowing Remi was still alive, she also had seen the dragon and tried tracing it, but the speed of the dragon was no match for her horse.
"I lost it" She said and walked into the palace, with a burdened heart.
----
Leviathan stood right at the foot of a very high mountain, looking up, he wished he had the flight ability for the first time, hearing the growling of the dragons only made him more bitter. He moved back and fired two huge fireballs at the foot of the mountain.
Remi felt the cave shook, the first and then the second time, and jumped to his feet, he dashed to the edge of the cave, looked down and saw Leviathan, who also saw.
Remi quickly ducked his face as two fireball came up at him.
"Rain fire!! " Remi shouted and jumped on its neck "We have to leave now" He said and held tight to Rain fire's horn, and with one swift The dragons dived into the sky.

Leviathan groaned and with the speed of light he dashed after the dragon and with one bound, he leaped into the air, and threw fireballs at Fire rain. The dragon succeeded in dodging the first one, while the second one came at its wings, sending it off balance, Remi elevated into the sky, and also shot Thunderbolts at Leviathan, making both fireball and thunderbolts collide with each other, resulting into a loud bang.
"Both of you, get to Ayenireti, I will find you there" Remi said, still in the air.
Fire rain growled and spitted fire at Leviathan, though it died halfway before reaching ground, but was enough for distraction.
"Stubborn beast, get out of here" He said and made thunder cracked up his arms. Both dragons flapped wings unwillingly to go. "Go" He shouted and instantly they headed towards Ayenireti.
Remi dived down, making thunderbolt trail behind him, he had all his body covered with thunderbolt and struck Leviathan on the chest, making a huge sonic boom, and boring a deep hole into the ground, as the shock wave spread, the trees on it path, we're forcefully sent to the ground.
Leviathan flicked his finger, making four trees rise, with their root pointing towards Remi, he moved all fingers, and the trees with great speed, made their way at Remi.
Remi made a thunder shield, the first tree collided on it, and pulled him back a little before shattering into pieces.
"Impressive" Leviathan said
The second tree came for his feet, skillfully Remi, flipped into the air, rolling twice allowing the tree pass beneath him, he landed and made huge thunder bolts and jammed them together, making the other trees shatter.
He looked at Leviathan and grinned.
"You have skills" Leviathan said, and in an instance, he was right about five inches away from Remi and gave him a hard punch in the face, sending Remi distance off, and crashing against a tree.
Remi tried standing up, but his body denied him and he fainted. Leviathan walked up to him and carried his body on his shoulder and disappeared into the dark.
----

Tbc..

1 Like

Re: Leviathan by Bobosneh: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
I swear leviathan baaadd
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
----
Remi groaned lightly, and sniffed into the air, feeling impressed by the pleasant Aroma that filled his nose, he sneezed and opened his eyes, he saw Leviathan sitting before a fire, with a pot hanging by itself above the fire.
"You are awake" Leviathan said without looking back
"You biggest mistake is keeping me alive" Remi said and tried standing up only to realize he couldn't, he looked at his hands with threads tied around both hands.
"What's this? "
"A very simple spell, and the only reason you are not dead is because I need you alive"
Remi folded his legs into each other and looked irritated.
"Nothing is making me do what you want"
"Ewatomi, that's her name, you couldn't stop calling her name while you slept, I saw her the other day, beautiful, well structured" Leviathan said
"Stop, enough, I'll do whatever you want" Remi said butting his lips.
Leviathan said some inaudible words and suddenly Remi felt relieved and stood up to his feet, with thunderbolt cracking round his body.
"You made a promise "Leviathan said and dipped a calabash into the big on hanging above the fire and blew air from his mouth at the hot soup and drank up.
"Help yourself, even a god needs to eat to gain strenght" Leviathan said and walked into the inner room and laid on one of the bamboo bed.
"First thing tomorrow, we'll go for the emblem at Ilu Aje "
----
----
CHAPTER 6
Ewatomi threw two live goats at both dragons and watched as White fire spitted fire at the goats and went ahead to devour it, alongside Fire rain.
"Any report about Remi " Ewatomi asked the commander and looked directly at his face.
"hmm" the commander sighed and continued "No sign, what about them" He said and pointed to the dragons.
"Have you seen how aggressive the dark ones, when I try getting them to direct me where Remi might be" She said and turned towards the exit.
"Remi does not want us to look for him" She said and walked out.
The Commander looked at both beast and jammed his feet on the ground, and smirked at Rain fire.
----
Leviathan kicked Remi by the ribs and threw a cross bag on him.
"Duty calls" Leviathan said and placed his hand on the wall of the room, and it opened by itself, revealing the woods.
Remi walked out of the room only to see he had been inside a tree all this while. He looked at Leviathan who didn't bother and led the way to their destination.
---
Remi wiped the sweats that trickled in his face and decided to strike a conversation with Leviathan.
"Why didn't you go after the dragons"
Leviathan paused and turned back at Remi
"They will only ride and obey whoever brought them up, dragons only serve one masters throughout their live" Leviathan replied "We are almost there" He said and continued walking.
Leviathan pulled up his hood over his head, as they entered into the city, he continued among the crowd till they got to the front of the palace.
"State yout business " The soldiers that guarded the entrance said and still stood their ground.
"We need something from your king, please just let's us get it and go"Remi shouted I'm reply.
"Throw them out of here"One of the soldiers said to the other two.
As they walked forward, Leviathan raised his hands a little and flicked his fingers, raising dust into the air and then they became solid with sharp edges. The solders saw this and immediately drew out their swords, with their shields up in defense, and retraced their steps and they walked forward with caution.
"Kill them" Levaithan said and looked at Remi.
"No, I won't " Remi said and walked back.
"Fine" Levaithan replied with a hostile voice and made fireballs into tiny parts, making it embed with the sharp stones in the air. He grinned and AHHHHH threw his hands forwards, allowing the stones to move with force, peircing into the shoulder shields, and finding their ways into their body, the soldiers in an instance all fell to the ground, while the stones turned back into sand.
"Eledumare, that wasn't necessary "Remi said.
Leviathan ignored him and threw fireballs at the enlarge wooden gate that led into the compound of the palace.
Tbc..

1 Like

Re: Leviathan by Evold: 5:10am On Jun 29, 2019
I had to go back in time to fully understand the last chapter. Thanks for the update. I still think leviathan can turn a new leaf and become good
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2019
----
Ewatomi came out of the palace with her war clothings on her, her sword hanging loosely around her waist and climb on her horse with the aid of the commander. She wiped the tears of her face and turned the horse towards the exit.
"Rally the soldiers" She said
"Why do nh we take the dragons with us, added advantage" The commander said calmly.
"No way, I have seen what Leviathan can do, if Remi sent the dragons here then it's a bad idea" She said and geared her house.
As they neared Ilu Aje, Ewatomi wondered what would have led Remi to teaming up with Leviathan, also she knew it was for what he thought could be the best, the messenger from Ilu Aje halted his horse, some few distance before the city gate.
"We are late" The messenger said and turned to look at Ewatomi and walked into the city, which was already going up in flames.
----
Leviathan held the King tight by the neck, and threw him distance off, corpse of soldiers laying on the ground, Remi stood behind him,and watched with pity as Leviathan rough handled the King.
"Remi, is this what your father would have wanted" The King said and crawled on the ground, trying to get away from Leviathan.
"Just give us the emblem" Remi said and looked away.
"He is using you"
Leviathan got more irritated and kicked the King by the stomach.
"AAHHHHAAHHH " the King groaned and spitted blood out from his mouth. "The ancient tomb" He said and groaned as Leviathan lifted him up.
"Stop, just stop it, he gave us what we needed, let's get it and go" Remi said and cracked up thunderbolts from his hands.
"Your mercy, will certainly be your downfall" Leviathan said and threw the king away.
----
The commander stood beside Ewatomi while the other soldiers stood behind, fully alerted.
Leviathan walked out of the palace and with the emblem in his hand.
"Children" Leviathan said seeing the troop before him.
"Surrender yourself, by the other of the greatest ruler" The commander said and pointed his sword at Leviathan.
Remi stood behind the doors, peeping at what happened outside, the shame he felt could not let him have enough courage to come out, especially when Ewatomi was there.
Leviathan smiled oddly, he raised his hand up and made fireball out from it.
"Raise shield" Ewatomi shouted and they all covered themselves round with the shield.
"Stop, stop" Remi finally came out shouting, and held Leviathan by the arm.
The shields slowly went down, Remi eyes came in contact with Ewatomi's and then to the commander.
"So it's true" Ewatomi said, and tightened the grip on her sword.
"Just retreat" Remi said and watched as the fireball in Leviathan's hand died down.
"Kill them" Ewatomi said and the troop slowly advanced.
"Your beloveth" Leviathan said and looked at Remi.
Remi bent his head and raised it up, as thunderbolt channeled through his arms.
"This will hurt, but it won't kill you" He said and threw the thunderbolt at the soldiers, sending them off including Ewatomi.
He held Leviathan by the hood and looked at him with his watery eyes.
"I'll be the one to kill you" He said, and like a rocket, he flew into the sky.
----
Tbc..

1 Like

Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Since I could not get a colorist for the main art cover page.. Hope this cover is good sha.

Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Remi threw Leviathan on the ground, before the tree that housed them, while he landed softly on the ground.
"The other three stones are in your village" Leviathan said and placed his hands on the trees and entered into it.
CHAPTER SEVEN
Ewatomi winced as her maidservant placed a steaming towel on her injured arm, and then applied a grinder herb on it and neatly dressed it.
"Thank you" Ewatomi said, as another maid servant walked in.
"Your highness, the commander seeks your presence"
"Tell him to come in" She replied and tied a wrapper around her bare chest.
The commander entered into the chamber with his back, and spoke.
"I received a message bird, just now, from the King" The Commander said, and stretched a piece of paper backward, and was received by one of the maid.
"Three more emblems here in Ayenireti" She said and stood up.
"But there is a problem to it"
"Which is? "
"They are coming tomorrow, and even in three years, we can't dig it out, the ancient tomb has really gone beneath earth, after the first fall of this city, another structure has risen " The commander replied and clinched to his sword.
"Gather the elders"
-----
Leviathan kicked Remi onbthis stomach and threw the bag on his chest, he wore his hood and then placed his hands on the wall of the room, making an opening for them to go out.
"Wake up, we need to get the others" Leviathan said and was about going out, then Remi spoke.
"I am going nowhere" Remi said and pulled himslef up.
"You have no option, you work for me" Leviathan replied and smiled wickedly.
"Not anymore"
Thunderbolt suddenly came out of Remi's hand, sending Leviathan out, slammed him against a tree, and then landed into mud water.

Tbc..
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Remi walked out of the tree and slashed the thunder whip on his hands, making it slash hard on the ground and in return smoke rised up.
"You just made the biggest mistake of your life " Leviathan said and used one hand to uproot the tree beside him and threw it at Remi. Remi slashed the whip at the incoming tree making it divide into parts.
-----
-----
Remi landed before the palace and ran it, meeting the council of elders in the midst of their meeting.
"Set men at the gate, the commander should follow me" He said, not minding the expression they had at him.
Ewatomi stood to her feet and signalled to the commander to follow the orders, she was about speaking when they heard a loud blast outside.
"He is here" Remi said "Where are the dragons"
"Safe" Ewatomi replied and looked at Remi, expecting the next action.
Remi suddenly disappeared from their midst, while Ewatomi ran out to join the other soldiers at the gate.
----
"My lady, we can't win this " A warrior said to her and a blast came at them sending everyone to the ground.
Leviathan walked amidst the thick smoke and continued towards his destination, till he got to where the trail led and stopped.
"This is where my precious lies" He said and bent down, placing his hands on the ground and sighed.
He felt something poke him at the back and he turned around.
"Where is Remi" Ewatomi asked,pointing the stick at Leviathan.
"The precious one, he would die for" Leviathan said and rised to his feet
In a twinkle of an eye, Leviathan was holding Ewatomi by the neck, his eyes turned yellow and then went back to being red.
"Such love you have for him, love only makes you weak" Leviathan said and slammed Ewatomi in the ground.
She let out a loud cry, and wriggled in pain, Leviathan grinned and mumbled some word, and slowly the ground
Leviathan mumbled some words and after some seconds the ground began to shake lightly, making a crack before him, and slowly they parted opposite direction, revealing a stairs that led down deeper into the ground. .
A force suddenly threw Leviathan off, sending him beside Ewatomi, he looked up and saw Remi descending to the ground and pulled Ewatomi to him and raised her up by the neck.
"I'll kill her" Leviathan said
"Like I care" Remi said and continued towards Leviathan.
"Those trick dont work on me" he said and twisted Ewatomi's neck.
-----
The dragons angrily busted out of where they were being kept amd dived into the air, towards where Remi was.
-----
Remi held Ewatomi's head on his Laps and cried out in pains, confused and unstable.
"Please don't die"
The dragons flew behind Remi and Fire rain, raised its tail and slashed on Remi's hand, allowing blood to freely flow from it.
"Get off" 0Remi shouted and his hands began to heal.
Both dragons screeched loudly, and the second time White fire slashed Remi's arm again.
Remi suddenly went silent and suddenly realized Leviathan ha ev made him understand a True Blood could give life to other.
"Slash me again" Remi said and raised his arm up.
----
Tbc..
Re: Leviathan by Mielekcezylil(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Am nt gud in art bt dat cover doesnt look dat good, bt nyc story.

1 Like

Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
The dragons angrily busted out of where they were being kept amd dived into the air, towards where Remi was.
-----
Remi held Ewatomi's head on his Laps and cried out in pains, confused and unstable.
"Please don't die"
The dragons flew behind Remi and Fire rain, raised its tail and slashed on Remi's hand, allowing blood to freely flow from it.
"Get off" 0Remi shouted and his hands began to heal.
Both dragons screeched loudly, and the second time White fire slashed Remi's arm again.
Remi suddenly went silent and suddenly realized Leviathan ha ev made him understand a True Blood could give life to other.
"Slash me again" Remi said and raised his arm up.
----
Leviathan ascended the stairs, and held tight to his bag, he scoffed seeing Ewatomi move her body.
"Hand over the emblems" Remi said and stood up.
"Not today"" Leviathan replied and turned into dust, and flew in the air.
--
CHAPTER EIGHT: FINALE
Remi pushed the door of the library to the ground, and coughed as dust filled his nose, he walked round the forgotten library, trailing his hands on the shelves that housed the scrolls.
"Our greatest mistake is not learning from the past " Remi said and poured all the scrolls to the ground.
----
Go back in time
Ref: Remi: The Greater War
----
General Luke, ran out of his tent ,he angry pushed Down the soldier that intercepted him.
"Gather around boys" He shouted
"The deal is has been made, am sure you have all heard of the so called Leviathan, that has been terrorizing us for almost three months now " He shoited at the top of his voice.
"Good, we are joining ally with Ayenireti, to bring him down, that is the best opportunity we have, and we have to use it wisely" He shouted and continued "Gather all you need, we roll out immediately "
----
Ref: Remi: The greater war
----
Leviathan walked through the fire that seperate his troop from Remi's and grinned wickedly, looking at the dragons the flew above, and then back to Ewatomi.
"You Now know what true power looks like" He said and pointed to her.
"Leviathan, things can still go back to normal" She replied and made her horse stable.
"Nothing like true dominance "
---
Remi held the skull that hanged around Leviathan's neck and used it to fling him away, Remi looked at the skeletal army that fought against his army tirelessly and charged thunderbolts at them.
"Ewa" Remi shouted and dashed towards her
"This is the third time his armies are rising again" Ewatomi said and kicked a skeleton in the head, making it roll to the ground.
"The emblem on his chest"
---
Leviathan looked up, after hearing strange noise in the sky, seeing huge planes in the sky.
"What's that? " He asked confused and leaped with one bound at Remi.
Remi quickly collected Ewatomi's sword and slashed Leviathan in mid air, and slammed him against the ground.
General Luke shot his gun in the air and waved his hands in the air and pointed forward. The planes continued forward and huge metals began to drop down from underneath it, immediately contact with the ground, gave out a very huge explosion, sending Leviathan's army in different direction.
"No, no" Leviathan groaned, trying to himself from Remi who pinned him down. Ewatomi banged his face with her fist, making him let out another cry again.
"You loss" Remi said and placed his hand on the emblem. He shouted and quickly removed his hand, and looked at it, the burning sensation made him grin his teeth.
"You have to remove it" Ewatomi said and smacked Leviathan on the hand, as he tried to summon fireball.
Remi groaned, closed his eyes and slowly moved his hands towards the emblem. A skeleton jumped on Ewatomi and bit her on the shoulder, she screamed and a thunderbolt from above struck the skeleton into pieces.
Remi shouted out with great agony, as the emblem began to dry him up, making him grow lean rapidly, leviathan also tried freeing himself, but couldn't as Ewatomi constantly banged his face with thunderbolt, making him weak.
Remi with his last strength pulled out the emblem, and fell to the ground, exhaling and inhaling quickly, as his body came back to normal. Leviathan on the other hand muttered inaudible words, also feeling weak.
"Are you okay"Ewatomi asked, she ran to him and realized the emblem began to glow. The wind seemed to have pausd for a while and everything still, just then.....
A sonic boom came out from the emblem, followed by dust, sending everyone in different directions. The boom moved with fast velocity, sending everything on its path to the ground, the planes in the sky blew up as the boom neared them, the dragons, lost balance, rolling off.
The dust slowly died off, revealing everything in total wreck.
Remi groaned softly and tried opening his eyes, but his strength failed him, he saw a bright light illuminated before him and a figure walked out of it.
"Obatala" He managed to say and raised his hand.
The figure got closer and knelt down before him.
"Sleep my child, let your soul rest a while" Obatala said and continued "Your beloveth " He said seeing Ewatomi lay lifelessly
"You've done well, greater task still lies ahead, let civilization arrive"
A plane descended down on the desert, and from it alighted two men and a lady.
"If history is right, this is where The lost city of Ayenireti stood, this should be where the palace is, over there the gate and BEYOUND the war ground" the lady said and hastily walked on.
"Wait" one of the men said, and studied the round device in his hand. "I am reading life form" h said and looked at them "There " He said and dashed forward, leaving the rest behind.
He dipped his hand into the sand, and began using his hands to dig, suddenly he felt his hand hook something.
"Do you know what this discovery will gain us" He said with a smiling face and sweeped the sand, and saw a man's face, covered with sand.
"If I am right, that is Remi, his hairs, plaited in rows, cowries " Let's dig this up" The lady said.
End...
#teamprime.
.UP NEXT
GODS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leviathan by mondaypemisire(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mentioned in the next ones
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
mondaypemisire:
Mentioned in the next ones
hope you are now feeling better Sir
Re: Leviathan by Bobosneh: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
I swear this story na fire thank you very Mr devilpen may God continue to bless you abundantly in knowledge and financially
Re: Leviathan by Devilpen(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bobosneh:
I swear this story na fire thank you very Mr devilpen may God continue to bless you abundantly in knowledge and financially
Thanks you Sir ... thanks for wishing me well Sir..
Re: Leviathan by doctorexcel: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Devilpen:
bros mi, mention me when the next season in the series is out. Weldone bros mi
Re: Leviathan by Smithwilliams826: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pls mention me in the next one.
Re: Leviathan by germaphobe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
lav don and dusted heading straight to gods. Don't forget to mention my name bro
Re: Leviathan by mondaypemisire(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Devilpen:
YEAH HELP ME THANKSGOD FOR THAT
Re: Leviathan by enm(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonds Of Destiny / Love To Lust (18+) / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.