Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him (733 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by ebusnwaoma: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
A 27-year-old mother and her lesbian lover, have been arrested in Brazil after they tore off her 9-year-old son's penis before beheading him, because he reminded them of his father. The mother, Rosana Cândido, and her lesbian lover, Kacyla Pessoa who were arrested after they tore off her 9-year-old son's penis before beheading him, stabbed Rhuan over a dozen times, removed all the skin from his face and used a knife to try to gouge out his eyeballs to prevent possible recognition before butchering his body.

The police further disclosed that they bodged a bid to burn some of him on a barbecue, so stuffed his remains in a suitcase dumped in a sewer. Other parts were found in two backpacks at their home in Brazil. The couple who confessed to the crime in Samambaia, about 20 miles from capital Brasilia, face homicide, torture and concealing a corpse charges. In a gory twist, they are also accused of tearing off Cândido’s son Rhuan’s penis a year ago during horrifying home-made surgery.

Cândido reportedly claimed the lad was a “burden” and a hindrance to her relationship with Pessoa. Rhuan's dad who lives in Acre, is said to have told officers that Cândido run away with the boy five years ago when he lost custody

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/17/mother-and-lesbian-lover-tore-off-her-9-year-old-sons-penis-before-beheading-him/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by ebusnwaoma: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
hmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by taofeek11(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
I wonder how this world will be in the next I 0 years cry
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by Modecaih: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
you could have drop him off at an orphanage,why murder the innocent child,,,Godswill be done
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by Andersonjr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Holy cow... What a painful death
RIP to the boy
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by Mrjo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
I can't believe this

Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by JudasNaCarrot: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chisos!

End shall never wonder.

This is wicket, animalistic, barbaric, inhuman.

Throw the two animals into a drum of boiling oil....shikina!
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by sparog(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Una never see anything

Shey una sabi legalize shit homosexuality

grin

RIP to the poor boy
Re: Mother And Lesbian Lover Tore Off Her 9-yr-old Son's Penis Before Beheading Him by Adedaniel211(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2019
oh gah o

(1) (Reply)

If I Die Because I Killed My Cousin, It Will Be The Best Death Ever - Man Says / Going To Lick Every Part Of Your Body To Prove My Loyalty - Yahoo Boy Tells Cli / 70 Year Old Woman Raped In Her Shop In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.