Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43592 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

A 37-year-old upcoming artist, James Achikpi Korshima, is seeking justice after his nine-year-old daughter, Precious, was allegedly beaten to death by her boss, Mrs Ujunwa Ugwoke, in Enugu State.

Ugwoke was said to have beaten the girl, who was her live-in house help, to death and dumped her corpse in a bush where the body was consequently set ablaze on the order of the community’s traditional ruler (name withheld).

Speaking with a human rights organisation based in Enugu, Korshima said: “My daughter started living with Ujunwa in Fidelity Estate, Enugu since March 2022. On November 10, 2022 I received a strange phone call from an unknown caller using Ujunwa’s phone number. The caller claimed that they kidnapped Ugwuoke, her baby and my daughter and demanded ransom of N20million.

I got in touch with Mrs. Ujunwa’s family and the husband who lives abroad. To my greatest surprise they all feigned ignorance of the alleged kidnap.

Mrs. Ugwoke and her own daughter in bizarre turn of events, were allegedly released from the kidnapper’s den and Precious was alleged to have been murdered, according to Mrs. Ujunwa.

I immediately reported the matter to the New Haven Police Station, Enugu, and the matter was transferred to the Anti-Kidnapping Squad unit of the Enugu Police command.

It was after some days at the anti-kidnapping base that Ugwuoke admitted that she beat Precious to desth and dumped the corpse off Port-Harcourt Expressway immediately after the military checkpoint after the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu.”

Korshima said the Police informed him that when they went to the scene, they learnt that the traditional ruler of the community had given order to the youth to burn the decomposing body because of the offensive smell coming from it.

He also said that the traditional ruler engaged in an illegal act without informing security agents of the presence of the corpse in his domain. instablog9na

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.

408 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
let the offender rot in jail and for the girl may her soul rest in peace.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by youngbabaj(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
The heart of women is desperately wicked

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Siofra

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians are very wicked and heartless.

31 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hope the parents of the victim have been arrested as well? Parents that send their underage children to work as helps should also be held responsible for whatever happens to those children. No matter what circumstances you find yourself in, never give out your children as househelps.

226 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
9 year old help? The woman deserve every available punishment.

53 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don know say na Afghaneastern people, wickedness and them are like 5 and 6..shey she sef go soon go join the girl. R.I.P poor girl, your parents and the society failed you.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by mustbewell: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Enugu again?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Better

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ibrocool(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
The poor little girl must have suffered before she eventually died from the hand of the wicked woman.

The woman needs to be beaten to death just like she did to the househelp.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Moh247: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022

Child Labour, assualt, murder

Fear who no fear these people

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu is at fault

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
What the hell is going on with this epidemic of women maiming/killing their house helps?? Why is a 9 year old a house help in the first place??

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by patriotic007: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Evil Jezebel from the bottomless pit of hellfire.....you can even perceive the wickedness in her face......am sure she has already made life miserable and difficult for the man housing her as a wife but the man is just managing ,suffering and smiling to avoid divorce...... please police should just Throw her into the deepest part of jail let her mingle with her kind there...... Everybody should born the amount you can take care of and avoid giving out your poor kids to satanic women like this......Ohhhh am so mad at this kind of story this sweet afternoon....haba

9 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by OGwales(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
1. Child Abuse
2. Child labour
3. Murder...

At least sending her to 658 years imprisonment, together with hard labour would seem fair.

Anyways, the heart of a woman is very wicked. Especially, you dealing with children not their biological own.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by dynicks(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Donvictor2015: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pretty face with evil heart...

10 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Pells1: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
I didn't read the article but I know it must be an ipob woman undecided undecided undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wicked woman from dia

11 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
I knew she must be from my bitter Igbo women. Very heartless people.Shame on them

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
I honestly don't understand these Igbo women again.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
I wonder why this people cannot control their tempers all the time. From raining curses and abuse on people with a different opinion and standpoint to Nsogbu Nsogbu politics, no reasonable person would sleep with his two eyes closed with them nearby. They can kill for any cause, no matter how trivial.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Gastrocnemius: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ómó shocked

Poverty is a curse!
How will you give birth to a number of children you won't be able to care for
Last last, it is the children who suffer the most

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is why I don't treat women nice
Women are evil manipulator creatures

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Throwback: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

I have to agree.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Cholls(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Siofra
my brother I dey reason her matter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.