Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death (19664 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

Any link please? talk is cheap. How does a man try to make himself a dictator in one year?

Are you only restricted to nairaland or is it hard for you to type out his name on Google?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Are you only restricted to nairaland or is it hard for you to type out his name on Google?

Obviously I have already done so and found nothing under than claims by the military of him being a terrorist
Perhaps if you did more than sit at the pulpit of ffk you have more coherent information to provide

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by freshMallam1122: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
u weren't a tyrant when under ur watch as a minister of aviation cows run across our airport runway when there was a moving plane.. u were more than a dictator so stop dancing wild an naked.. let others people serve too.. u can move to farming after all yr friend fayose have move on

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

Obviously I have already done so and found nothing under than claims by the military of him being a terrorist
Perhaps if you did more than sit at the pulpit of ffk you have more coherent information to provide

Because I am your mother to spoon feed you with information right? Continue to be ignorant then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by luv2end: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2019
FFK.the WORST hypocrite the world has ever known.so hungry n ready to do anything to eat."give him food n he'll dance,even if u ask him to mate his mum".

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Operandee: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Deliberate ignorance or collective amnesia I don't even know how to describe FFK and the comments above.
Muhammad Mursi was democratically elected by Egyptians after the ousting of Mubarak (some will say the first of such in the history of Egypt). He was in turn ousted by the Military establishment through Sisi (the current military dictator in Egypt). I would say Egyptians have snag for autocracy, right from the times of Egyptian pharaohs down to the Caesar then the sultans and now the Military.
So for one misinformed antisocial critic to turn facts upside down so that it can suite his islamophobia is just outright disgraceful.

You just captured my exact thoughts. I wouldn’t class Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood as a Tyrant!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Kaceman(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Dullard no dey ever listen

The easiest way to earn Bitcoins? Just change your browser to CryptoTab and receive payments to your balance every 10 minutes. You will get BTC for simply using it, even if just having CryptoTab browser window open. It takes less than 1 minute to start earning
Check my signature for link
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Adakintroy: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
roundman:
See this one.... People who don't know how long they are going to live here on earth are saying a man who has lived almost 80years of his life would not end well, pray you folks live to the age PMB has attained.

Did you hear pmb. Why your conscience DE judge you like this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by albaniy1: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm starting to fear that this man was on a mission to cause civil war between xtains and Muslims by some countries.

II'm Sure even if atiku should win he will still turn his back. So far its Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Because I am your mother to spoon feed you with information right? Continue to be ignorant then.

Good to know you are nothing more than an acoylte of ffk.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Mccullum: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Ugosample:

did you ask yourself WHY he was ousted in the first place?

When you don't know the complete story
you are commenting

I think you know why he was overthrown, can you tell me please?.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

Good to know you are nothing more than an acoylte of ffk.

Seems FFK is your nightmare, good to know.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Seems FFK is your nightmare, good to know.

FFK, like reno omokri is just an Internet troll who is misleading a lot of foolish youth who lack cognitive reasoning and believe anything they read.

That's all
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

FFK, like reno omokri is just an Internet troll who is misleading a lot of foolish youth who lack cognitive reasoning and believe anything they read.

That's all

Yeah better go to CNN and cry out on how much you hate FFK's opinion.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Jaypop22: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2019
Saifullah01:
Deliberate ignorance or collective amnesia I don't even know how to describe FFK and the comments above.
Muhammad Mursi was democratically elected by Egyptians after the ousting of Mubarak (some will say the first of such in the history of Egypt). He was in turn ousted by the Military establishment through Sisi (the current military dictator in Egypt). I would say Egyptians have snag for autocracy, right from the times of Egyptian pharaohs down to the Caesar then the sultans and now the Military.
So for one misinformed antisocial critic to turn facts upside down so that it can suite his islamophobia is just outright disgraceful.

Thank you my brother. I don't know where the appellation of dictatorship being ascribe to this poor man is from. The man Morsi was the first democratically elected president of Egypt in recent history and he was forced out of power by the military who ae still holding to power up till today. If you will describe as a dictator what would you call the military?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Mccullum:

I think you know why he was overthrown, can you tell me please?.

he wanted to be above the constitution

And his party Muslim brotherhood were tilting to the extreme

He was showing dictatorial tendency and got chased out, after he wanted constitutional reform

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Mccullum: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Mohammed Morsi was just a victim of the Western powers and some monarchical governments of KSA, UEA and others in the golf who didn't want Muslims Brotherhood to be in power because it's a threat to their hegemony.. And for US and other Western powers knew that government headed by Muslims Brotherhood won't corporate with them to manipulate the independent of Palestine in favour of Israel as it was before Morsi came to power and after he was forced out of power and jail.

They instigates protest by using minority Christians to championed it and within short times Sisi coup was sponsored by KSA and others to overthrow Morsi and he later turned him self to civilian president in unfree and unfair election. Ever since he didn't allow people to protest against his regime.

What so amazing was that US, UK, France, Germany and others didn't condemned the coup except Russia, Turkey, China and few that against it and that how it's obvious that it's premeditated.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Mccullum: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Ugosample:

he wanted to be above the constitution

And his party Muslim brotherhood were tilting to the extreme

He was showing dictatorial tendency and got chased out, after he wanted constitutional reform

Good... You really try but there are many things behind it.. Thanks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Ugosample(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Mccullum:

Good... You really try but there are many things behind it.. Thanks

yea
And those other things too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by obontami: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Dude is high on some cheap cocaine as usual! grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by dododawa1: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Can someone pls tell me the OCCUPATION of ffk.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chiomaella:
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation has reacted to the death of Egypt’s former president, Mohammed Morsi

Morsi, who was ousted by the army in 2013, fainted in court,
The 67-year-old former Egypt leader fainted and subsequently died after a court session where he was facing espionage charges.

He was overthrown in 2013 following mass protests a year after he resumed office.

Reacting to Morsi’s death, Fani-Kayode on his Twitter page wrote “Mohammed Morsi, leader of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood and President of Egypt from 2012 to 2013 has died in mysterious circumstances.

“He suffered a heart attack and dropped dead in open court after saying he wanted to issue a statement in an espionage case. Tyrants never end well.”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/tyrants-never-end-well-fani-kayode-reacts-ex-president-morsis-death/

Muslim brotherhood aren't terrorists.

FFK shut up

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by AgentOfAllah: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Arijude:
what of your mohammed that raped children
That Muhamed raped children is completely new information for me. But yeah, I don't think he ended well either. What was it that killed him? Poison or something?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
They hardly do...fate/nature/karma always takes its course. You must be conscious and be working for the good of all, not intending to hurt any, or subject any below the other. Righteous Revolutionaries like Fidel Castro of Cuba, Vladimir Lenin, and Stalin of Russia, all lived to a ripe old age, because deep down they were working for the people, their cause was from a true conviction of helping the poor, creating equality and making their nations great...and they did it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by lapo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mohammed Morsi was the democratically elected president of Egypt before he was ousted by the military which brought phantom charges against him. FFK should stop turning history upside down.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Zeezxo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ugosample:

did you ask yourself WHY he was ousted in the first place?

When you don't know the complete story
you are commenting
How because you have another story.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by FORNALS(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fani Kofode or what's that ur goddamned name? may u and ur likers never have a peace of mind. Amin. may u perish and ur generations. Amin. oloribu bastardized he-goat. u will rot in hell for all eternity. #infidel

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by seangy4konji: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
But he was democratically elected..maybe after he now began his display of madness like our bubu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Positivist: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Doesn't Buhari have a Pastor deputy? Please carry your Jihadist deception commot my front jare
Unlike Nigeria, Egypt is over 80% Muslim majority. Before Morsi and after him, the less than 10% Christian do not have such a slot at political power. Take your islamisation paranoia to the sewers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Same way Drug Addicts never die well grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Allow Nigerians To Carry Arms To Defend Themselves / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC / Governor Fayose Visits Segun Oni (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.