Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman (20426 Views)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by ArticleBeast: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2019
semyman:
I am sure you know that Kaduna is beyond your league
For your information, Nasir El Rufai is a non mover
Your frustrations are constant with him as you are not his match
You think so...They have battled it out before and rufai cowed. What is even my business.

Let me go and look for what to eat
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by blackpanda: 6:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
Irrelevant topic. He is from the North, holding a crusade in the North. What is the big deal there? He is is not the first nor will he be the last to hold a crusade in Adamawa. Why is this in the Front Page?

He's not from the north. Don't blab. He's from Edo state, auchi precisely!
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by sanerugwei: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2019
AnanseK:
The Pastors are working hard to be relevant , including this immoral one.

They have to create enemies for you. They instill threat and apprehension and hate. Then you can part with your money.

Evangelism has been a daily affair in Adamawa since 1900.

What cannot happen is Islamic crusade in the Eastern States.

You obviously do not know what Islamic crusade entails....ever heard of jihad? It's done not with microphones and loudspeakers but with the sword as seen on flags of Islamic nations and institutions....
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by nuelyoyo(m): 6:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
Irrelevant topic. He is from the North, holding a crusade in the North. What is the big deal there? He is is not the first nor will he be the last to hold a crusade in Adamawa. Why is this in the Front Page?
he is not from the north, he is from Auchi in Edo state
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by farem: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:

Can you then tell us why a converted prince of Sokoto has been domiciling in the southern part for about forty years just because he accepted Christ? HE (the Prince) IS NOT FROM THE NORTH?
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by lastmessenger: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2019
victorDanladi:
Nothing will happen to you,North and West are liberal.

Only if Igbo people can allow and Islamic evangelism on there land.So, intolerant to other religion.
Tolerance does not mean I should tolerate what will bring evil to my domain. I'm scared of having a state like Afghanistan
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by AnanseK(m): 6:17am On Jun 18, 2019
sanerugwei:

You obviously do not know what Islamic crusade entails....ever heard of jihad? It's done not with microphones and loudspeakers but with the sword as seen on flags of Islamic nations and institutions....

He has one convert already, assimilating the apprehension psychology. Go out now and pay your tithe and sow seeds with Pastor Suleman.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by rigarmortis: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:

He is from Edo state.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by bewla(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:
Na FTC fit do am for this Buhari time oh! grin grin grin grin
plenty tooth

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Sholaco: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2019
I expect you all to tell him to move the crusade to Kano state and let see how he could stand the (hisbah) Kano radical Muslim police grin.....Kano is the most radical in time of religion intolerance....make him go there undecided.....Go and ask Reinhard Bonke what happened when he took his jet for evangelism In kano cheesy
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Sholaco: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2019
He s from Gboko,He s from Potiskum....that s irrelevant here
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by permit(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Guy this morning morning you Don the winch nairaland grin grin
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Meti99(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2019
squash47:
He should go to maiduguri Borno State, if actually he is as strong and powerful as he thinks.

If he succeds by getting more muslims convert to Christianity and no sign of bomb blast...
Then I will become a member of his club sorry church.

Ode
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Meti99(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Saltoflife:
Okay.. go to Borno
Na the real north be that. Better sambisa street.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

You wan market yourself yet you dey bad mouth person wey better pass you as heaven better pass Earth.

I sorry for you
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Why are you Afraid before. Islam give anybody free of speech only when you go there don't insult us, I think you can't force anyone to your astray way? Only fool will believe in you and still think christainity is the right way.

And I want northern people to shame this guy the way we shame one pastor in Offa kwara state, that fool come from Ghana around 2011/13 for crusade here in Nigeria � it funny I think he goes round Nigeria state then? At last the guy run when they brought LAME ( aro) for him to do miracle so the guy can walk. But for where that pastor cant do anything. Baba were later run out of our land, and since then that guy never come to Nigeria again and am not sure he can come again.next time if this fool come to North they should welcome him with all those blindness,and lame, people in the norther side. I trust he won't come again. Even if he will come it will come secret.

All this pastor are hungry people they only looking for place to eat. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by francesawesome(f): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2019
ImageDoctor:
The Bible says Don't put your God to test.

If you've not read that verse before, then Good luck!
what if it was God that sent him there?
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by dokiOloye(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2019
squash47:
He should go to maiduguri Borno State, if actually he is as strong and powerful as he thinks.

If he succeds by getting more muslims convert to Christianity and no sign of bomb blast...
Maiduguri is safe too.
Almost safer than some parts of Lagos sef.
Just some towns at d outskirts,that's where they do nonsense sometimes .
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by dokiOloye(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2019
victorDanladi:
Nothing will happen to you,North and West are liberal.

Only if Igbo people can allow and Islamic evangelism on there land.So, intolerant to other religion.
Mgbati mgbati press has colonised your head with propaganda.
That's how d other man in this same forum said Igbo ppl do not sell land to non Igbos.
Try and travel daddy,its part of education too.
Igbo land is d most tolerant to Islam and other religions.
That's why you hardly hear of any MURIC behaviour talk more of religious violence or retaliation in d East in spite of d cyclical killing of Igbos due to religious violence in d north.
Most Igbo cities e.g. my Abakaliki and Owerri have their hausa quarters wt their big mosques right in d middle of d town yet successive govts have resisted d temptation to relocate them in spite of d eyesore they constitute(you know how d ordinary hausa man likes to live in tents and plank houses esp outside d North.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by israelmao(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Jesus had already commissioned all his disciples to go into the world and preach the gospel therefore, we have his backing ,we are not alone.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by uboma(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2019
squash47:

lol.

Yola is safe, no need for worries.

He should visit Borno or Yobe state instead.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2019
Sir because your name is suleiman.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by article1: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Indeed, the gospel must be preached. But sir, don't forget to visit Sambisa after Yola for the next crusade cos that's where they need the gospel most. Good luck MOG
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by luiscarter(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Goodluck

Ebele Jonathan
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Awaja(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Host same in borno <madugiri
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Eliteklaus(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
he's from Auchi, Edo state, South south Nigeria
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Birniwa(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2019
And when Islam is tagged as the Religion of Peace this same illiterates and fagg0ts will be on the front seat bashing this fact. Come to Sokoto where I currently stay, there are well over 100 Churches only in the main town but go to any non Muslim majority states, you barely can see a Mosque let alone dozens of them.

I can remember in 2011, I served in Cross River in one LG called Obubra, my two friends and I had to seclude ourselves before we could pray else it could become a problem against us.

In the NYSC camp in Sokoto alone, there's a Church inside and Christians are free to perform their service on Sundays and no one gives a damn about this. Inform me of any NYSC camp in the southern part of Nigeria where there is a Mosque for Muslims to pray.

I call on everyone of you to understand the beauty in Islam. Islam hates on no one because everyone is invited.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2019
squash47:

sorry no deal, there are no otobo material in borno
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Birniwa:
And when Islam is tagged as the Religion of Peace this same illiterates and fagg0ts will be on the front seat bashing this fact. Come to Sokoto where I currently stay, there are well over 100 Churches only in the main town but go to any non Muslim majority states, you barely can see a Mosque let alone dozens of them.

I can remember in 2011, I served in Cross River in one LG called Obubra, my two friends and I had to seclude ourselves before we could pray else it could become a problem against us.

In the NYSC camp in Sokoto alone, there's a Church inside and Christians are free to perform their service on Sundays and no one gives a damn about this. Inform me of any NYSC camp in the southern part of Nigeria where there is a Mosque for Muslims to pray.

I call on everyone of you to understand the beauty in Islam. Islam hates on no one because everyone is invited.

but they didnt disturb you when you preyed on obubra girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) / The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.