Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman (20589 Views)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Macgyver1: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
Irrelevant topic. He is from the North, holding a crusade in the North. What is the big deal there? He is is not the first nor will he be the last to hold a crusade in Adamawa. Why is this in the Front Page?

He is from Edo state
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Good. The gospel has to be preached
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Eagleword14(f): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Preach the word sir! Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation.....people need to know the truth.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Saltoflife: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Meti99:

You wan market yourself yet you dey bad mouth person wey better pass you as heaven better pass Earth.

I sorry for you

No vex but no be bad mouth. Borno na north too nah.. plus who told you he will be greater than me. All man has his season and time. Please remember my name so you know I'm the miracle Y'all hv been waiting for..till it happens you will think it's impossible

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by shegra58: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2019
ehisdan:
When I was in Tripoli in Italy shocked shocked I do go to the North to preach, in a town called Bornu grin grin
Say no to weed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by MrDoGood(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Bobby4090:
Irrelevant topic. He is from the North, holding a crusade in the North. What is the big deal there? He is is not the first nor will he be the last to hold a crusade in Adamawa. Why is this in the Front Page?
From Edo State (Auchi)
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Why are Christians comfortable using the word crusade but are uncomfortable when muslims use jihad? Both words have the same baggage of bloody history.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Psoul(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2019
ImageDoctor:
The Bible says Don't put your God to test.

If you've not read that verse before, then Good luck!

...And they will read but they will not understand anything.

That is why people will be interpreting Bible verses wrongly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by aboubkr(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019
Unless if he is teaching different type of Christianity but there are hundreds churches in all north east states preaching to their members
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Crooked pastor.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by BluntBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sule always finds it difficult to hide his arrogance.

Yola is very safe. He should have gone to Sambisa when Shekau held sway there.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by xest(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Just30: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Why are you Afraid before. Islam give anybody free of speech only when you go there don't insult us, I think you can't force anyone to your astray way? Only fool will believe in you and still think christainity is the right way.

And I want northern people to shame this guy the way we shame one pastor in Offa kwara state, that fool come from Ghana around 2011/13 for crusade here in Nigeria � it funny I think he goes round Nigeria state then? At last the guy run when they brought LAME ( aro) for him to do miracle so the guy can walk. But for where that pastor cant do anything. Baba were later run out of our land, and since then that guy never come to Nigeria again and am not sure he can come again.next time if this fool come to North they should welcome him with all those blindness,and lame, people in the norther side. I trust he won't come again. Even if he will come it will come secret.

All this pastor are hungry people they only looking for place to eat. Fools
you are a fool
does healing come from him or God
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
you are a fool
does healing come from him or God

Am not a fool. But if truly you are Jesus alike as you claim. And as you claim holy Spirit dwell in you only you suppose to do what Jesus did. But if you can't. My friend you are not like Jesus. And you are just a fake and liars.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Just30: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Am not a fool. But if truly you are Jesus alike as you claim. And as you claim holy Spirit dwell in you only you suppose to do what Jesus did. But if you can't. My friend you are not like Jesus. And you are just a fake and liars.
And who do you think the Holy Spirit is ?

the Holy Spirit chooses to heal whom it chooses to heal.
YOU MUST BE IN THE RIGHT condition to receive your healings
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Onyekasuperkid(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oga go Jigawa or Zamafra since you no dey fear North.
Re: Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
And who do you think the Holy Spirit is ?

the Holy Spirit chooses to heal whom it chooses to heal.
YOU MUST BE IN THE RIGHT condition to receive your healings

grin that is why I said they should welcome him next time with plenty blind and lame ( people ) in the north. I think holy Spirit will heal few of them that day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean? / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.