Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square (12001 Views)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square by victorazy(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2010
let us learn how to appreciate god than running our mouths.
Re: Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square by odeeway(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
A beautiful display i must say. Nigeria is truly blessed, just wonder who the hell this youngichou or whatever his name is, he has so much negativity around him, insulting everyone with his uncooked english. Piece of advice for you youngichou: 'do something about your grammar and also u need to be schooled on positive thinking before you destroy this wonderful nation with your negativity and bad grammar'
FACE IT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU WOULD EVER REMAIN NIGERIAN!!! tongue tongue tongue why not make things better for yourself, THINK AND SPEAK POSITIVE!!! cool
Re: Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square by powerblaze(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
namdo:

'happy independence'. @blaze: so if biafra succeeded by now they would have been able to wardoff nigeria grin with own military power or nigeria would be importing some from biafra cool

Let's wake up from the slumber.

i think the real error was not recovering the "real spoils" of the war, i.e, the biafran genuises that got the job done. We wud be half way with the superpowers by nw wink smiley

All the same, GOD BLESS NAIJA
Re: Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square by Romeo4real(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
the pic says f-15's,  but i'm fairly sure they are f-16,
I can assure you that from the profiles of the aircraft, they are definetly not F15's or F16's. They look more like Russian aircraft - probably MiG's, or even F7-NI Chinese Airguard jets. The aircract in front is Hercules C-130 Trasport plane.
Re: Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square by Eemah(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hmmm Then try sha, But e suppose don pass this level tay tay
Re: Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2010
Ajike:

the event is a BOMB!
Are you a bomb yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Event Management Company In Abuja / Wish Someone A 'Merry Christmas' / Chapman,Cocktail, Smoothie drinks, Small chops and Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.