Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds (18086 Views)

Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At / Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by starbuck(f): 5:34am On Jun 18, 2019
PresidentT:

Lol! Which work be that?

Moving posts to front page na grin grin
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by drololaaof: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Good if well implemented,. Why can't the FG & STATE govt provide water instead of the multitudes of the non functional borehole that litters around,we have fresh water flowing away a good example is OWENA dam in Ondo State that is lying WASTE,yet our leaders are quick in borehole drillings business

1 Like

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by blackpanda: 5:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Very good

Sai baba

Thank God atiku didn't win
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Otuegbe: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2019
This is very good. Most of the law makers see this as Pocket money.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Seetto: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

No! If they had done it secretly people will accuse them of witchhunt. This is good! Everyone knows when it's their time. They just don't need to let states know which projects they'd be checking, at least not too soon. Nigeria! buda hails us if this goes ahead! It will expose the dirty legislators and I can't wait for them to expose Aregbe and his O-Stealing!

Next Level Next Level!
So aregbe has become an ex lawmaker...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by UNGOBACK: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
until corruption is PUNISHABLE BY DEATH,

the shithole remains DOOMED!
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by PresidentT(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2019
starbuck:

Moving posts to front page na grin grin
Ok then. Good morning. Lol!

1 Like

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Ikpongiton: 5:50am On Jun 18, 2019
hip! hip!! hip!!! hurrahhhhhh
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by colestephan86: 5:51am On Jun 18, 2019
dre11:
ICPC to verify constituency projects in states

https://thenationonlineng.net/n900b-probe-senators-reps-to-return-fake-projects-funds/

900 billion! Na wa o
Imagine those projects were actually executed and completed, you and I would have seen and probably enjoyed it.
Just yesterday, I was around sango Ota , Ogun state , before my eyes I counted 8 trucks moving rail lines and it's accessories.
That old man ,might actually the what we needed in this nation.

1 Like

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by johnmartus(m): 5:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Just wonder the type of people that want to investigate a criminals.

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by pushy8: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2019
NIGERIANS REALLY ENJOY MEDIA TRIALS.
BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANY INVESTIGATIVE TRIP WITH TAX PAYERS MONEY. PLS INFORM US IF THE FUNDS WERE RELEASED FOR THE PROJECTS AS CAPTURED IN THE BUDGET. ALSO INFORM US HOW MUCH THE INVESTIGATION WOULD COST. AND SINCE U WANT TO INVOLVE THE MEDIA, U MIGHT AS WELL RELEASE THE ADDRESSES OF THE PROJECT AND I I AM QUITE SURE U WOULD GET PICTURES/VIDEOS AND EVEN 3D DOCUMENTARY ABOUT PROJECTS

1 Like

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by budaatum: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Seetto:

So aregbe has become an ex lawmaker...
Whatever he has become he has no immunity. I'd even settle for just exposing him. He seriously oppressed Osun State and I'd love to see where he spent the money despite vast improvement to the capital.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by ishawlar: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Soonest nigeria will just sink like TITANIC ship. Cos the way this people is handling the money haaa hmmm. Ok
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by MightySparrow: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Zanotee:

This matter will still be swept under the carpet and nothing will be done as usual.
This time the carpet itself will be swept away i hope

1 Like

Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by cvibe2: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Will they be arrested and jailed?
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2019
jeffizy:
This news gladens the heart.
Even if prosecution is not assured, there is happiness that corruption is being challenged.
thanks for the words so sweet
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by legibow: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2019
dre11:
ICPC to verify constituency projects in states

https://thenationonlineng.net/n900b-probe-senators-reps-to-return-fake-projects-funds/
they only have starting no finishing... Thank you for the awareness, we know it will end here
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by klas(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Jabioro:
Cart before the horse is a bad idea..your investigation supposed to have finish....and the likes of Sarakie,Dino could have cut pants down.. but Court order would surface to protect them..and other super laws....

If you have been following the issue on social media in the past 2 years, you would know that the investigation had been completed by the PTCIJ, Udeme, BudgIt, etc who are part of this official team. They are just doing this one to formalize the findings to be admissible in case of prosecution.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by jaymee0(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2019
mctfopt:

This is just tales by moonlight with nothing to benefit the average Joe on the street.

Oga you're a sadist. You no get life.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by 2blessed01(m): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2019
RepresentaTHIEVIES Though!
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by unitysheart(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Lifestone:
This is what to do. ICPC should have completed these investigation before going to press so as not to undermine their investigation.
The truth is that most National legislators have regarded the contituency project as part of their personal allowance and the projects are largely not executed.

This is Nigeria where unnecessary PR is done.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Maket: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Walahi, this is going to be interesting.
Represent at thieves are more legislooters than the Senolooters.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by permit(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=olaolaking post=79433004]The matter still no go get head. By the time they frustrate ICPC using the existing laws to fight ICPC and in addition, they use their best weapon which is to cry of which-hunting.and the gullibles will be like, Buhari is a dictator, a terrorist, a kunnu sipping, burukutu drinker, goro chewing, Fulani cow master under Tinubu the afonja lord of brown roof of amala and ewedugerian hydraulic ofe nmanu of ogbomosho. [/quote trust Nigerians
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by oladoja1(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Saltoflife:
I concur. ...100%
I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Your whatsapp number
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by dfrost: 6:33am On Jun 18, 2019
peacettw:

I don't know. For once, I believe this to be real. And if so, Buhari may be just what this country needs afterall

cheesy grin Seriously I laugh at your statement. It's a good thought but wake up! Buhari can't solve our problems in Nigeria. Nobody can.

The problem can only be solved by Nigerians themselves. If my spouse works in the civil service and we live comfortably without vacationing abroad, the moment he/she brings the idea up, the ideal question for her is: where did you get the funds?

But most of us won't bother asking. Instead we tell ourselves that's it's time for me and mine to eat. Our rationale will be that we've been cheated a long time ago.
Re: N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds by Yagidprom: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2019
[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APM Dumps Female Presidential Candidate, Chichi Ojei, Backs Atiku / Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ / Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.