Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

"Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma (14082 Views)

Everything I Post On Instagram Is Fake, I’m Not Rich – Sex Therapist, Jaruma / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) / You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by MosiPeterz(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2019
E concern her?
Keeper of marriage.

Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by FakeHamdan101: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2019
gistrepublic:
Fight between Rochas Okorocha's daughter and thugs of Ihedioha, the Rochas's daughter stripped unclad as she fights dirty with thugs, video on fb http://www.sbagertlaw.com/59263//QVOxi/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=3535557&i=3535557
You make up huge lies just for the click? There are other ways to draw traffic and if you are willing to learn i will teach you for free
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by fanex: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Even if shes a LovePeddler, how does it affect you as a person? only one life do what you have to do to get what you need to do.jealousy is a terrible trait.
vizkiz:
Nigeria has failed the youths to the extent that a northern prostitute is trending and people who excel in their fields are not recognized.

Sex therapist you say? Oga shut the fück up and stop saying shìt you know nothing about. Jaruma is a Hoe... Go check her old Instagram posts.
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2019
how will i spill the tea make i lose my job? Even most of them don't pay, the workers prefer to hang around their fame or names in the society....they may have other means to settle their bills.....well wen breaze blow, fowl yash go open!
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by LyfeJennings(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2019
If I name the names ehn
This page go full
I was telling someone the other day about that celeb who was gave his friend 3million and paid his debt. I don't believe that shit one bit cos this guy that can't pay for service. He wants Freebie. Then a Yoruba actor with large eyeballs and full beard. That guy na reaper of life. He ain go pay sh1t. Bloody bastard still owing me, ran away to Yankee with my money, came back and moved on to another person. Soo many of them.
Thank God say I don get sense. If U ain paying me, no sh1t for U.

Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by Happyfela(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Sense.
cooldipo:

See talk! In life, there is no one style fits all..... Some platform are worth the stress..... cool
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by Ugosample(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2019
vizkiz:
Nigeria has failed the youths to the extent that a northern prostitute is trending and people who excel in their fields are not recognized.

Sex therapist you say? Oga shut the fück up and stop saying shìt you know nothing about. Jaruma is a Hoe... Go check her old Instagram posts.

are you sure you are Okay

If YOU are really excelling in your field, you WILL be known

If you are NOT known, then you are a MEDIOCRE who thinks he is excelling....

Those who excel in the real sense of it are like good fishes

They CAN'T hide

so take that crap outta hia
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by MiaB(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
I did for a certain celeb after working for two months without pay I walked away.
people are users
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by MiaB(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
I did for a certain celeb after working for two months without pay I walked away.
people are users
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by Revolva(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Jaruma na high class hustler jare

Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by desmond2pk: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2019
She means, stop fucking celebrities that don't pay
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by chiboy1116: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Joromi12:
she studied in turkey which am sure u can't afford. Quit hating
grins * this doesn't really help your case if u know what I mean .
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by horzzyart(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
you need a nice portrait painting or pencils artist? just holla me for the professional work, at affordable price. no extra charge for delivery within Lagos .. 08025121928

Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by horzzyart(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
pencil

Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by meobizy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Damn, she bastardized the hell out of that picture with Photoshop.
Re: "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma by 9jaRealist: 4:04am On Jun 19, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian S3x Therapist 'Jaruma' who revealed that she keeps her marriage strong by kneeling down to serve her husband food advise people to stop working for celebrities who doesnt pay. Gistvic Reports.

Jaruma said their platforms doesn't mean anything as rent and bills need to be paid.

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/stop-working-for-celebrities-who-dont.html

The only thing you should be kneeling to serve your husband is a Mouth Gig - and so should he! cool
>

Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures / Taxify Free Ride In Lagos,Abeokuta, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and Owerri Today!! / Denrele Of Soundcity