Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex (2014 Views)

Sydney Talker X Crazeclown - How To Make Your Ex Want You Back / "Your Son Would Die" - Angela Okorie Leak Chat From Mercy Johnson Fan / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by MrGidifeed: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2019
A Twitter user took to his account to leak a chat with his Ex girlfriend.

He captions his post on twitter saying...

My ex �
She wan dribble me like messi ��
Me that I'm international trophy

Read the chat below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/my-ex-want-to-dribble-me-like-messi-guy-leak-chat-with-his-ex/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Slaykilla: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Facebook slay Queen shares 18+ bathroom video, teaches how to shower properly. Watch video here https:///2WOiJ8b
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Valro(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2019
You for send am. That way she won't have the face to come asking again.
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by vizkiz: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Lol.. It's just airtime. It's not that serious.

Stop being a broke bìtch...Cuz she is your ex doesn't mean you wouldn't get "retired benefits" later. #ThinkAboutIt

6 Likes

Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Opportuneke(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2019
o boy!!!

See corporate obtaining,

I gbadun that guy, he no dull at all,

She wanted to dribble him like messi, but the guy played her like Ronaldo .......

Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by saheedbadmus(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2019
2much sense dey worry u op...
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Munzy14(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2019
vizkiz:

Stop being a broke bìtch...Cuz she is your ex doesn't mean you wouldn't get "retired benefits" later. #ThinkAboutIt
lol u sef, "retirement benefit" got me laughing...
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2019
A
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by ebuk4real(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2019
grin

Most gals just don't have sense. This their entitlement mentality will continue hurting them...
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by kidap: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2019
angry angry
ebuk4real:
grin

Most gals just don't have sense. This their entitlement mentality will continue hurting them...
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Funnily, her next reply to the guy may go thus.

Girl: Just ordinary card ooh... Isnor your fault, it's me that dated your broke ass is to be blamed.

I know these type of girls.. Wft girl!! Y'all entitled b!tches be moving mad these days.
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Nollyzonenews: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Replying from experience

13ShadesOfMay:
Funnily, her next reply to the guy may go thus.

Girl: Just ordinary card ooh... Isnor your fault, it's me that dated your broke ass is to be blamed.

I know these type of girls.. Wft girl!! Y'all entitled b!tches be moving mad these days.
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by chiommy123(f): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Hisssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by kidap: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2019
I know you can do this too
chiommy123:
Hisssssss
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Mrcomedimatic: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2019
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2019
vizkiz:

Dude was childish and the whole thing was staged.

First he asked her "are you in mushin". So clearly they remained friends after breaking. He knows her where abouts and relationship status too.

Secondly he asked if she can come in and her response didn't suggest that she didn't like the idea. She didn't even sound surprised. Assuming the story was true, it means they broke up but have been seeing each other for other things. Babe do go to his house occasionally and it's possible that he's been collecting his retirement benefits in kind.

Thirdly, if they've been doing the above then it is unreasonable for him to decline her request for recharge card the way he did and the lady has absolutely no reason to block him

Drawing conclusion from the above analysis one can see that the guy sat down and chatted with himself using two accounts just to trend.

3 Likes

Re: "My Ex Want To Dribble Me Like Messi" - Guy Leak Chat With His Ex by NaijaCelebrity: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2019
hmmmmm tell them
Tallesty1:
Dude was childish and the whole thing was staged.

First he asked her "are you in mushin". So clearly they remained friends after breaking. He knows her where abouts and relationship status too.

Secondly he asked if she can come in and her response didn't suggest that she didn't like the idea. She didn't even sound surprised. Assuming the story was true, it means they broke up but have been seeing each other for other things. Babe do go to his house occasionally and it's possible that he's been collecting his retirement benefits in kind.

Thirdly, if they've been doing the above then it is unreasonable for him to decline her request for recharge card the way he did and the lady has absolutely no reason to block him

Drawing conclusion from the above analysis one can see that the guy sat down and chatted with himself using two accounts just to trend.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Elo Touching Diane On Bed, Will This Ship Sail? (photo, Video) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Speaks On Giving Birth To A Boy / Photo: Rapper Megan Puts Her Massive Curves On Display In Sexy Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.