Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested (25420 Views)

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested / CSP Akin Fakorede Recovers Cars & Arrested Deadly Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Back2Daura(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Our government can frustrate you when you need them the most. Abike lied guys. When you wanna apply for passport you fill in your address and phone numbers. Why lie against the guy. I guess the security manhandled him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by sweetgala(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Sunofgod:
I'm sure the embassy no get insurance on those cars..... Common windscreen damage and you are making this much noise.

Better still..... Have you people settled your congestion fees that are in the millions owed to the British govt?

The guy did well..... Upon all the people you people frustrate daily with your backward processes.

To renew a British passport you do it all online......

Guy now can an embassy car not have insurance. Think am well. When the Met police have insurance database in many of their squad cars

The guy is stupid, he also wrecked two cars belonging to public visitors. He'll get nothing less than a suspended 2years and if he gets in trouble in that period straight to the slammer

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Glink2018(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Edo boy is at it again.
Go and pay for the things you've destroyed.
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Rollitout: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2019
The stupid fool should be brought to justice
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by West2019(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Useless Nigeria government that can't help their citizens in another Man country them should free the guy jor ,this should be a lesson to other stupid and useless embassy in another country that represent Fail Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2019
tactius:

See the guy's problem....

Boss ... you no be 9ja again.... Naija politicians lie pass devil.

Some details must dey inside passport renewal application form. If D guy no get slip,no be fingerprints he take apply . Scan his prints.

I don apply for visa for 1 correct country,when they check my passport pictures,then say no the specifications wey dem need,next dem carry me enter inside and snap wettin dem need and give me my visa.

But we must always show poor man say ... you are poor? There is God oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2019
jeez!!!!! this early mormor sadjeez!!!!! this early mormor
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by etrouble: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Sunofgod:
I'm sure the embassy no get insurance on those cars..... Common windscreen damage and you are making this much noise.

Better still..... Have you people settled your congestion fees that are in the millions owed to the British govt?

The guy did well..... Upon all the people you people frustrate daily with your backward processes.

You are very right, the guy did well. But, you will more right if you help to serve half of the guy's prison term because he is definitely going to prison. Ewu Gambia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by ifyain: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2019
I was at the Nigeria embassy last week Thursday to pick up a Nigerian passport for a friend in Manchester because the embassy do not have the option of pre paid delivery. the organisation at the embassy is just shambolic, with people spending an average of five hours waiting period.
This is England and people do not really have time to waste as they do in Nigeria.I do not sanction the destruction of the embassy or vehicles but one needs a lot of patience to visit the embassy.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by West2019(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
I love his act, he could have wait for the lifeless pig in aso rock to show up before destroying it.. Maybe by now the news will be A patriotic Nigerian destroy his lifeless president seeking refuge at the embassy.
ur head dey dere bro

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2019
this man must be mentally derage...the London police should arrest him o...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by blackpanda: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Sunofgod:

Which kind of human being are you biko
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by AngelicBeing: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2019
grin
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by etrouble: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I saw this coming and now, he's gotten himself into some big problem. Also, he has incurred himself some huge debt too.

His village people finally got him.
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2019
etrouble:

His village people finally got him.
I swear.
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by OKclothier: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2019
In as much as i didnt support the man's act of destroying those vehicles, I will say the Nigerian embassy staffs can so frustrate a very patient man to react negatively, not to even talk of an impatient man. You will get there early for passport collection and they will so delay you for eternity. Who wouldnt be forced to react harshly. Incompetent bunch of fools. Serves them right biko

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by utenwuson: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2019
How can an office issuing passport close by 1pm, the only mistake he did was not to enter the office and physically beat the hell out the fortunate workers who are gross incompetent and rude, those cars are innocent, the staff aren't.......

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by harley88(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Sunofgod:

And this one thinks he has sense now

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Badonasty(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2019
hitng:
The 32-year-old Nigerian man who destroyed five embassy cars in London, yesterday, has been arrested by the police.
According to reports, Jeffery Apkovweta Ewohime initially caused problem at the Belgian embassy where his passport was confiscated.
After he was turned back by the embassy because he arrived "late", he lashed out by using iron rods and stones to destroy vehicles parked within the embassy's premises.
Muhammed Babandede, the Comptroller General of Immigration Service confimed the incident in a statement Monday night.
According to him, Ewohime arrived the Nigerian mission in London for passport services. He said, "He arrived late and was told by the Security that the Mission has closed for the day. .

He went about destroying Nigeria's diplomatic vehicles worth hundreds of thousands of taxpayers money. The passport in question has been issued since 6th of June 2019. .

He did not leave any self-addressed envelope for delivery." Meanwhile, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, senior special assitant to the president on Foreign Affairs, has also reacted to the embassy incident.

In a statement by her media aide, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, Abike described the action as "unpatriotic, and an unconscionable act of indiscipline."

In her account of events, Dabiri-Erewa said she received a report that Ewohime went to the Nigerian Embasy in London on Monday.

He had approached the Embassy to collect his passport which expired since November 2017, at about 2 pm, and was told collection of passports closes by 1 pm.

He then insisted on collecting his passport, and was told to bring his collection slip which he could not produce. According to reports from the Embassy, it would be wrong to hand over his passport to him, without his collection slip.

He, thereafter, left agitated and returned from a nearby hotel to destroy about seven cars, five belonging to the mission, and two to visitors who parked nearby.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/06/man-who-destroyed-5-nigerian-embassy.html

this one don buy market
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Vacora(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2019
sweetgala:

Guy now can an embassy car not have insurance. Think am well. When the Met police have insurance database in many of their squad cars

The guy is stupid, he also wrecked two cars belonging to public visitors. He'll get nothing less than a suspended 2years and if he gets in trouble in that period straight to the slammer

Criminal Damage of property worth over £5000, broda is looking at least 7 years. Those were luxury vehicles and the insurers or the insurance companies will go for max. No kaseem required, straight to Mercedes Benz Daimler AG and they produce the bill to the prosecutors.

He now has a criminal record, fingerprints, photographs and DNA stored indefinitely on the database. He could find he is unable to enter certain countries or his visa application denied. He should have used the tactics these oyinbo climate change protestors use? Chain yourself to the doors of the embassy, na police and embassy go beg once it is all done peacefully. A moment of madness and now a lifetime of regret.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Ishilove: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2019
bionixs:
let us hear from the guy for once,please. INEC never had a server some days ago,today the story has changed. same government. His unruly behavior left nothing to be desired but hear him first. we all know that the first name of Nigeria government is disappointment
Yes, I agree, but NOTHING the embassy may have done justifies this kind of wanton destruction, especially in a civilised society.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2019
tactius:

but-his-address-was-known-when-he-committed-a-crime.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by dangotesmummy: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2019
tactius:

that's the problem of letting your emotions control your behavior/actions and not thinking things through properly. I'm sure he's a sanguine
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by HeavenShield: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2019
hitng:
The 32-year-old Nigerian man who destroyed five embassy cars in London, yesterday, has been arrested by the police.
According to reports, Jeffery Apkovweta Ewohime initially caused problem at the Belgian embassy where his passport was confiscated.
After he was turned back by the embassy because he arrived "late", he lashed out by using iron rods and stones to destroy vehicles parked within the embassy's premises.
Muhammed Babandede, the Comptroller General of Immigration Service confimed the incident in a statement Monday night.
According to him, Ewohime arrived the Nigerian mission in London for passport services. He said, "He arrived late and was told by the Security that the Mission has closed for the day. .

He went about destroying Nigeria's diplomatic vehicles worth hundreds of thousands of taxpayers money. The passport in question has been issued since 6th of June 2019. .

He did not leave any self-addressed envelope for delivery." Meanwhile, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, senior special assitant to the president on Foreign Affairs, has also reacted to the embassy incident.

In a statement by her media aide, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, Abike described the action as "unpatriotic, and an unconscionable act of indiscipline."

In her account of events, Dabiri-Erewa said she received a report that Ewohime went to the Nigerian Embasy in London on Monday.

He had approached the Embassy to collect his passport which expired since November 2017, at about 2 pm, and was told collection of passports closes by 1 pm.

He then insisted on collecting his passport, and was told to bring his collection slip which he could not produce. According to reports from the Embassy, it would be wrong to hand over his passport to him, without his collection slip.

He, thereafter, left agitated and returned from a nearby hotel to destroy about seven cars, five belonging to the mission, and two to visitors who parked nearby.

Our Nigerian politicians have done worst..Free the man..and let him sin no More..
This country can frustrate somebody.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by woleabayo(f): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2019
hitng:
thats good for him

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by MuttleyLaff: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Sunofgod:

Did mine online, took the passport picture with my smartphone in the comfort of my bedroom, submitted everything from my bedroom and went to Victoria to pick it up same day and within 4 hours after submitting form online from my bedroom. Payment, everything and all, was done from my bedroom. It was a sweet experience, I tell you. Technology dey sweet for belle ooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
I saw this coming and now, he's gotten himself into some big problem. Also, he has incurred himself some huge debt too.

No debt..... Insurance would pay up....... He would be fined, but would be very little....

Nah the beans wey hin go chop, hin must chop am ..........
Re: Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested by Flier: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Did mine online, took the passport picture with my smartphone in the comfort of my bedroom, submitted everything from my bedroom and went to Victoria to pick it up same day and within 4 hours after submitting form online from my bedroom. Payment, everything and all, was done from my bedroom. It was a sweet experience, I tell you. Technology dey sweet for belle ooo.
You should get an award for these lies.Nothing justifies what the fooool did at the embassy
I am sure he is going to jail 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa / 44-Year-Old Married Man Caught After Raping 7-Year-Old Girl In Delta. Photos / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.