Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,228 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? (4672 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / Have U Ever Felt U Should Commit Suicide? State Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by dejiolowe: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2006
@hot-angel. dont be scared. u aint going mad soon. ok?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by snazzydawn(f): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm.talking of deja vu,I have just seen deji on top of me!!!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by dejiolowe: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

coca cola (make it real!)
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by layi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2006
Thats Jamais' Vu
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by snazzydawn(f): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2006
oui,professeur.....
grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by charlisco(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2006
Yes. it has happened to me several times
sometimes when it is about to happened, in my mind i will say to my self this person we do this, and b4 i knew it he/she is doing what i mastermind
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by Jalal(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2006
snazzydawn:

Hmmm people can put a different meaning to that o!!!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by DEKING3(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2006
Just like truthhurts says, in my own case it kind of happens in a dream. Like I dreamt the same thing with the same people and the same sceanario. When I wake up from sleep, I'll try as much as possible to remember the first one and compare it to the second but to no avail. After some time, I'll simply try to forget it.

@Lizzy, don't be scared nothing bad will happen to you. o.k?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? by DEKING3(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2006
@snazzy, huh You sure say you no dey long for .......... grin fill in the gap grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerusalem Black Stone!! What's The Science Behind It?? / GRACE UPON GRACE (part 3) 2016 Nigeria Nollywood Latest And Newest Movie / Download: Timaya – How Many Times Ft. Iyaz (prod. By Kenny Wonder) Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.