Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me (33310 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by GTFOH: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Why not wait for her to name her alleged rapist and the man come out to defend himself.

Na because of people like you, foolish/unreasonable news do trend !!

Are we the law to arrest the man? Una no Sabi law enforcement agencies around ?

tcheeew!
Misplaced Priorities!!!
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by GTFOH: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
DSoj:
Nonsense. Why didnt you report to police if you have a case?
Rubbish publicity stunt.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Pavore9: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
GTFOH:

Na because of people like you, foolish/unreasonable news do trend !!

Are we the law to arrest the man? Una no Sabi law enforcement agencies around ?

tcheeew!
Misplaced Priorities!!!

When you finish insulting yourself, drink a glass of water and take a nap.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by sylve11: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
ShitHead:
See this low life, Upper-Iweka Ceece Winans claiming rape. Fifty-kobo puna? Who wan drown inside that pond you call pvssy? Cheap attention seeker.

Biitch! You raped yourself.

My oh my shocked cool
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by springtech(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hey Ifu or what are you called WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET?

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by deltateam: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
youngest85:
Have you not being collecting money from him?

Could it be pretty mike?
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by ogbonti: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
youngest85:
Have you not being collecting money from him?

u seem to know alot about the rape, are you the one paying her? are you the rapist? hmmmm - grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by ameh99: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
I smell blackmail cool cool cool
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by nextnear(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Faithway10:
Big Brother Naija season three housemate, Ifu Ennada says she will soon expose the popular man in the entertainment industry who raped her.

She said the man will be exposed at the right time.

The reality star revealed last year that she was sexually abused by a popular name in the entertainment industry and was also infected with a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI).

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, she explained that she stopped talking about the rape because she did not want to be seen more as a victim than the businesswoman and entertainer that she is.

According to her, the rape inspired her film, ‘Tears of a Broken Virgin’ and she would talk further when she is ready.

She said,

I stopped talking about it because I didn’t want people to see me as just a victim. There is so much to it. I am above that but at the right time, I will expose my abuser. He is even in Abuja.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/i-will-soon-expose-the-popular-man-who-raped-me-ifu-ennada.html

unless she is not even blackmailing him already while the man is refusing to pay anymore, she doesn't need to announce it, she should expose him and stop the ceremony.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Autotech312(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ifu Ennada you again, you want make I tell CDQ abi?

...Ifu Ennada ye ma sepe..bere lowo mami sepe. If u no u no
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Smoothkill(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
FYI, sweetheart!
no one gives a bleep. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just make sure you have clear evidence of the rape too
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by MbaneM: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
OK... I add it to my waiting list...

5)Ballon d'or winner�
6) Super cup ⚽
7) IFU's rapist
cool Man U relegation. grin
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by seangy4konji: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Abi tie fe baje ni.

Expose am with evidence or go to jail
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by meobizy(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
This bitch is still searching for attention?
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hope it not BUHARI shaaaa because he is popular and he is also a Man so he is a popular Man

Hope it not what am thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike / Lil Frosh Arrested By The Police Over Domestic Violence Allegation (Video) / Ini Edo, Okon Lagos Release Posters To Support Emmanuel Udom For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.