Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me (33315 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by lexy2014: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
post=79441157:
Any rapist and any one that lied he or she was raped and the court found out it is false should both end up in jail.
Rape and Accusation of Rape are both dangerous!

@Topic, just name the person Ifu, and stop talking about it this way.

On point
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by bigjj: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
She was not well remunerated; the suspect should give a better offer na.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
why bring it up now? stop trying to trend on social media, BBN has ended since, beside the popular man is now rich n famous, so let it go!
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by kstyle2(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Who the hell uploads such x-rated picture to a public forum like this?
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by DSoj(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Nonsense. Why didnt you report to police if you have a case?
Rubbish publicity stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Gkemz: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Business gone bad. When you dress in a provocative manner visiting a man in his closet so as to register as one of his baby mamas and the maga fails or cease to wire the cash as agreed probably because he's tired of old wine. You tag him a rapist so as to blackmail him.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by bellotaofeek: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Like we deY yankee grin
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by frankleoptimist(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
All these bbnaija girls without shame, it is no longer CDQ u accused of dumping u, u are now looking for someone to put ur wahala on his head.

Olosho every where

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by SammyTJack: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
I suspect Its Salvatore de comedian
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by donbachi(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Why not wait for her to name her alleged rapist and the man come out to defend himself.
we are talking about rape here..the question should be why dis long silence?who and what is she hidding or protecting.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Regiomontanus(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2019
You are obviously lying and rummaging through your bag of tricks for a splendid exhibitionism. grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Pavore9: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2019
donbachi:
we are talking about rape here..the question should be why dis long silence?who and what is she hidding or protecting.

Are you aware that majority of rape victims keep silent over the incident till they die?
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by chiedozie198100: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
the CDQ saga exploded on ur face, n now u have come with this again?

all these unstable women sef.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Are you aware that majority of rape victims keep silent over the incident till they die?
so,she should not bring out a gun,she can't shoot.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by pally123: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2019
I will, I will. Just like Buhari govt kiss
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Ubiudumo(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2019
loverForReal233:
I thought you already gave out the name of the person or wasnt that why you and CDQ werent okay sad sad sad sad sad sad
It seems they are many

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Cocolatti(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Anty wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2019
youngest85:
Have you not being collecting money from him?

Been

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Bakerdav: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Mopolchi:
She no fit expose am embarassed
no mind her she wan collect money from d man ni

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by nephemmy(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2019
shut up and let's hear word...attention seeker..who raped u or u fuckéd u... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Pavore9: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2019
donbachi:
so,she should not bring out a gun,she can't shoot.

She has the prerogative to choose to speak or not and also the timing and if she pushed out falsehood, whoever she accused has the right to go after her within the boundaries of the law.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Emekus999(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Sister expose am,don't just come and talk so that they get you settled
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by nototribalist: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2019
CDQ right now

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Opinedecandid(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
youngest85:
Have you not being collecting money from him?

She probably has not been picking from him.
She probably wants to start the collecting now.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by akdjr(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
I will soon reveal the girl that disfloured me with the trust that we will get married while she went ahead to marry another man.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Badonasty(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Faithway10:
Big Brother Naija season three housemate, Ifu Ennada says she will soon expose the popular man in the entertainment industry who raped her.

She said the man will be exposed at the right time.

The reality star revealed last year that she was sexually abused by a popular name in the entertainment industry and was also infected with a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI).

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, she explained that she stopped talking about the rape because she did not want to be seen more as a victim than the businesswoman and entertainer that she is.

According to her, the rape inspired her film, ‘Tears of a Broken Virgin’ and she would talk further when she is ready.

She said,

I stopped talking about it because I didn’t want people to see me as just a victim. There is so much to it. I am above that but at the right time, I will expose my abuser. He is even in Abuja.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/i-will-soon-expose-the-popular-man-who-raped-me-ifu-ennada.html

aunty...cdq bleeped you and you gave your punna to him...he no force you

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Lol but a lot of Nigerian girls don't verbally consent to sex even though they want it they allow the guy to just make the move and do it, they put on little resistance in words by saying no, no most times with no physical resistance or screams, so does it mean 90% of sex in Nigeria should be considered rape? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by IceColdVeins(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
It's a plot twist! B**ch must have been molested in a plethora of times by different reknown pervs......Her message is to send chills down each of their spines, so they could be at her mercy....She just wants the money and nothing at all.
Re: Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Faithway10:
Big Brother Naija season three housemate, Ifu Ennada says she will soon expose the popular man in the entertainment industry who raped her.

She said the man will be exposed at the right time.

The reality star revealed last year that she was sexually abused by a popular name in the entertainment industry and was also infected with a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI).

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, she explained that she stopped talking about the rape because she did not want to be seen more as a victim than the businesswoman and entertainer that she is.

According to her, the rape inspired her film, ‘Tears of a Broken Virgin’ and she would talk further when she is ready.

She said,

I stopped talking about it because I didn’t want people to see me as just a victim. There is so much to it. I am above that but at the right time, I will expose my abuser. He is even in Abuja.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/i-will-soon-expose-the-popular-man-who-raped-me-ifu-ennada.html

We wait.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Battling Stroke For The Past 12 Months / Ini Edo, Okon Lagos Release Posters To Support Emmanuel Udom For 2nd Term / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.