Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

This Is Beginning To Make Sense (the Destruction Of The Universe) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Beginning To Make Sense (the Destruction Of The Universe) (346 Views)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Beginning To Make Sense (the Destruction Of The Universe) by OpenYEye1Banned: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2019
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3 :10

I used to think this verse meant the destruction of Earth and Clouds. Now it's clear what it really means.
The ancient prophets of GOD knew the universe will eventually come to end with a loud explosion while modern scientists are hoping it evolves into something else(a universe with wings maybe?).

The most interesting one is that the prophets knew GOD doesn't reside in those heavens.

Re: This Is Beginning To Make Sense (the Destruction Of The Universe) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
OpenYEye1Banned:
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3 :10

I used to think this verse meant the destruction of Earth and Clouds. Now it's clear what it really means.
The ancient prophets of GOD knew the universe will eventually come to end with a loud explosion while modern scientists are hoping it evolves into something else(a universe with wings maybe?).

The most interesting one is that the prophets knew GOD doesn't reside in those heavens.
Re: This Is Beginning To Make Sense (the Destruction Of The Universe) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." — 2 Peter 3 :10

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care That I’m Called Antichrist —freeze / Christian:'i Am God's Servant": Judge:"you Suffer From Mental Illness!!!" / REPENTANT Thief Breaks In To A Church To Steal And Then Writes An Apology Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.