Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

40-year Old Rivers Man, Who Raped 13-year Old Girl On Her Way To School Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year Old Rivers Man, Who Raped 13-year Old Girl On Her Way To School Arrested (563 Views)

Man Raped 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Delta – Harrison Gwamnishu / 7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40-year Old Rivers Man, Who Raped 13-year Old Girl On Her Way To School Arrested by Groovenaija360(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Civil Rights Council in Port Harcourt has called for the prosecution of Franklin Orlukwere, a 40-year-old man who allegedly raped 13-years-old school girl in Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers state.

The schoolgirl who is a basic 3 Pupil of St. Peter’s Primary School Ahoada, was abducted on her way to school and defiled by the man on Monday, 3rd of June (See Earlier Thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/5237676/40-year-old-man-adopts-rapes )

He allegedly held her hostage for hours and released her in a bloodied condition.

The monster rapist allegedly fled the community after the dastardly act.

However, the suspect was arrested By HRM Eze Felix Enene Otuwarikpo, the Eze Ukpata on Friday, June 14, 2019, and handed over to Divisional Police Officer, Ahoada town.

The Civil Rights Council said that the prosecution of Mr Franklin will serve as a deterrent to others who choose to instill fear and engage in the heinous crime of sexually molesting women especially under-aged girls.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/40-year-old-rivers-man-who-rped-13-year-old-girl-on-her-way-to-school-in-ahoada-arrested

Re: 40-year Old Rivers Man, Who Raped 13-year Old Girl On Her Way To School Arrested by PussyKing(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Cut off his useless penis, cook it and give him to eat.

Go rout in Jail.

I know I love thick lips pussies

and I eat pussies but I select the types I consume and I don't go anywhere younger ones.
Re: 40-year Old Rivers Man, Who Raped 13-year Old Girl On Her Way To School Arrested by greymiles: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Did they ask if d girl enjoyed it too?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Catch The Thief That Withdrew #350k With My Atm / Snake man exposed after coming to attack pastor with snake in church / Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.