Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) (566 Views)

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by GistMore9: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
A kind hearted Nigerian man with twitter @i_amjonesbaba, uses his last cash to rescue a trader left to die in Lagos.

Read his tweet below;

I went to get something for my daughter of 4 at the market yesterday in Ikotun. I noticed a woman selling bananas had collapsed. Nobody went near her. They just stood and looked. I went near her and noticed her eyes wear lifeless.Her temperature was high. I had to quickly rush

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-uses-his-last-cash-to-rescue-a-trader-left-to-die-in-lagos

Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by GistMore9: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by GistMore9: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
smiley

Good Samaritan
Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
God bless you more Bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amuatulu:
smiley

Good Samaritan
The guy is not from Samaria. He’s from Nigeria, Aba to be precise.

Good Nigerian, rather.
Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
W still have good people like me around
Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by tagtaye: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
i Pray Almighty God to reward him
Re: Man Uses His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
I would do more bro
Got lots of good in me.
I felt like shedding some tears
Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: NTA To Start Showing Premier League, La Liga And Others / Police Van Breaks Down After An Arrest In Ibadan, Suspects Forced To Push It / Full Details On Kaduna House Of Horrors When 300 Children Were Found Chained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.