Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) (44381 Views)

The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Breaking News: Akeredolu Breaks Record Of Most Road Constructed Within 3 Years / Governor Akeredolu Breaks History Through Amotekun In South West Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by farem: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Daemons do not necessarily retaliate immediately.

Sometimes it takes a lifetime for them to haunt.

Great feat for breaking the old myth Gov,

nonetheless, remember to always watch your back.

Job well done gov.. good development

Carry your demons go away joor!
The only thing your demons do is to retaliate and has never blessed you

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
farem:

Carry your demons go away joor!
The only thing your demons do is to retaliate and has never blessed you

Are you expecting demons to bless before, all they do is evil.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
rusher14:
The question is, was it necessary for the hill to be levelled?

Could some other route not have been made?

Well, if the residents are happy with it...

lol u re saying this coz u dont the place,there is absolutely no route,this is a welcome deveolopment
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
rusher14:

lol u re saying this coz u dont know the place,there is absolutely no route,this is a welcome deveolopment
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
rusher14:

Nawa o! There is absolutely nothing good some of you will see in other people.
When I don't have any sensible thing to say... I keep MUTE.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
...and they said this man is not working.

This man is a worker jari
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
the road is not solid. it might not last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Charly68: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aketi will work that I know.. God bless the amiable Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Daemons do not necessarily retaliate immediately.

Sometimes it takes a lifetime for them to haunt.

Great feat for breaking the old myth Gov,

nonetheless, remember to always watch your back.

Job well done gov.. good development

Which one be demon here? sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by salimbaba664(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Temple1288:
Ikare filled with the some of the most dirty and smelly people on Earth.. When you cross paths with them e go be like say person mess inside your mouth..

And ur village is filled with neat people abi. I wonder what you gain by abusing a whole town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by engineerboat(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Emrixx:
Other governors should emmulate him and follow suit i believe with that Nigeria will be a better place

This project was almost completed by Mimiko before leaving office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by ZanyABC(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
rusher14:

You should do your findings before commenting, This place was a death trap before, kudos to Arakunrin, now that this is achieved, Oke-Maria Road in Oka-Akoko/ Iwaro is the next...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by pappy0080: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ase ooo, thanks my very brilliant Oluwo Ifa.

blackaxe78:
Ofu la a pasan

Arabamu la ape ogede

A dia fun Orunmila

Nijo t'iku ohun arun nkan 'le baba ni lilo

Orunmila ni bo ba se pe bi ise ti omo tohun ba ni

Odundun ni ki ibi o ma lee dun nile e mi

Ko ma lee dun lara a mi

Tete lo ni ki ibi o ma lee te ile e mi

Ko ma lee te ona mi

Ibi tutu la a ba rinrin

Ero pese ni tigbin

Igbin o nile olojo o wo

EjiOgbe, gbe ibi kuro lori i mi!

Gbede ni ide igba olorii!

ase
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Emir01: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
I can now travel home
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
engineerboat:

This project was almost completed by Mimiko before leaving office

This a picture of Governor Akeredolu at the Oke-Alabojuto road while the construction is ongoing last year.

Does this look like 'Almost Completed' to you? The road would not have been completed if Mimiko was still the governor today

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Temple1288:
Ikare filled with the some of the most dirty and smelly people on Earth.. When you cross paths with them e go be like say person mess inside your mouth..
You are just stupid, what kind of statement is this? You better say what you have absolute knowledge about.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
We are either limited or uplifted by our beliefs. Period
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Stillthebest: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria politics. Truly Akeredolu hasn't had good image both online and offline in terms of achievement even his party members know and say that he's not doing fine. But recently someone is beginning to sell him positively for the public starting from the online. Second term ticket loading.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
salimbaba664:
A good project. But the work was started by Aketi predecessor. He only completed it. Let him complete the dualization he started. Then we will all hail him.
You spoke my mind.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by joateng(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Temple1288:
poor boy ur hometown people stil dey trouble ur future

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by neyopumpn(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
rusher14:

Your argument shows you are completely . . .less

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by cabasaa03(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

You are just stupid, what kind of statement is this? You better say what you have absolute knowledge about.

seconded by me.......i believe you are stupid for making that statement.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Lucas10(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=rusher14 post=79442946]The question is, was it necessary for the hill to be levelled?

Most of the accident that occurred in Ikare is caused by the mighty hill
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
cabasaa03:

seconded by me.......i believe you are stupid for making that statement.
Who's this fool? Common, get out of my mention.
Were you the one I quoted initially? Idiat, using panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by marlboro007(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Temple1288:
eleribu omo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2019
rusher14:

. Of what benefit was the hill to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by rusher14: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. Of what benefit was the hill to you?

You personally would pay money to see nature in other countries yet you would ask this question in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) by smeag0l(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Make a death trap a monument?If you had said they'll construct a tunnel kind of road through the hill and still maintain the hill that could have been understandable. Besides, it took one right thinking man to construct a good road with the allocations running into millions of dollars that they get from the federal account. The idiots before him were simply gulping the funds and never cared about how many people died in that place. The people too didn't help matters by conjecturing a silly myth for what could have been avoided by good civiling engineering application.There's no better explanation of what a third world country is!
rusher14:

That's not always the case.

The rest of the world, the advanced world that is, would make such a place a monument of some sorts but we are quick to demolish.

Again, like i said earlier, if the residents are ok with it, that's fine.

i do know however, we hardly take such things into consideration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.