Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym (71659 Views)

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by blingxx(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
FuckDaMods:
See belle like one bag of cement grin
Just 11 days and he is already feeling himself, if baba eventually suceeds we no go hear word for this world again, especially in nairaland cos i trust awa mods undecided grin

Who six packs help when you have six cars
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by oluwaahmed: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Een go soon fat like that een twerking uncle

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Spacewalker(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hahaha...omo see packs ooo cheesy

Person spend only 11 days for gym,he think say na acheivement undecided

Him never start..he is still a learner tongue

He thinks its all about showoff angry

Something tells me Davido is doing this just to seek attention and applauds undecided

Mission accomplished.. undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by tfash96(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Thanks, but didn't work for me
I am speechless then
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Flameboy26(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Look at his belly like dat of gonzalo higuain
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by pedroiyke: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
One pack
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by dreu2fine(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
6pak no de reign again oooo na fat pak na beat antony joshua
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Akfrenzy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
POT BELLY LIKE RICK ROSS
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by elemike2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
TrendingGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer, Davido shows off his 6packs progression after 11days in the gym.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/davido-shows-off-his-6packs-progression-after-11days-in-the-gym

am not even seeing half pack not to talk of 6
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Doyrite: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol smiley
KristaPretty:
Belle like yoruba native doctor pot grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Jaysamboss: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
freshMallam1122:
Na ur NYSC camp be that abi.. have u suddenly forgotten dimeji bankole an mrs kemi even the dancing sanetor.. before u say Nigeria government is sting.. an dat The government house is sting too... serve ur nation for just one year... u de travel up an down.. no worry time shall tell
poverty is bad.people have turned into bitter and hateful beings just because of jealousy. nawah o
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin I heard that Davido said he will get 6 Park in 1 month. But 11 days now his Belle still look like dodo ngba head.

Even two park this guy can't have in 1 year. Shawarma don full ikun were. Abeg go shit
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Damfostopper(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
PoliteActivist:

How does this work
anytime you see them.... click on report and type 9 ....voom they are gone
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Damfostopper(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
PotatoSalad:
He's on PC
I use my phone.... just click on report and type in 9...
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Alwaysmiling(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
No be small 6 packs lol
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Haryomide02(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
About to beat someone piking
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by grandstar(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Everyone has a six pack, even the fattest man in the world. It is simply fat that prevents it from showing. Once the fat around the stomach is gone, the abs will appear
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Alejobs: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Alejobs: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
He should be more concerned about Adding height and not 6pack
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by luluman: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:
Belle like yoruba native doctor pot grin grin grin grin
That belle feed your entire family o.
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Harrynight(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
FuckDaMods:
See belle like one bag of cement grin
Just 11 days and he is already feeling himself, if baba eventually suceeds we no go hear word for this world again, especially in nairaland cos i trust awa mods undecided grin

grin Asswear it jus 11 days nothing even come up e don dey show off ...
If Davido succeed eeh, Omo de guy no go even wear clothes again grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
I still don't understand why people feel fat from years of accumulation will disappear after a week or two of exercise.
If na so the thing easy everyone will become fit overnight.
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Amulla(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2019
dis one na belly pack
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by Godson32(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2019
This is 2pac
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by amber222(f): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2019
TrendingGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer, Davido shows off his 6packs progression after 11days in the gym.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/davido-shows-off-his-6packs-progression-after-11days-in-the-gym
D
turning to be like his dancing senator uncle
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by freshMallam1122: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Jaysamboss:

poverty is bad.people have turned into bitter and hateful beings just because of jealousy. nawah o
..afonja stop quoting me.. before u hug transformer that the aboki nation hates yr tribe.. let him do the needful.. it's not about how rich or poor u are.. OK.. time shall tell..it like u easily forget the past.. he should learn from his uncle who is suffering from certificate scandal now
Re: Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym by freshMallam1122: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Pat081:
abi now if na poor man son now he go know
chillax the dude will be served.. it just a matter of time... no be Naija again.. those backing him will all run away.. even the certificate he is preparing to buy after one year.. shall tanich his name in a seconds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.