Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance (74426 Views)

Beyonce & Jay Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like A Young Lady In New Photos / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by sammicool(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Most likely they got the traditional dress on https://gramsquare.com.
That's where most of these people buy all these beautiful traditional attires.

Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by musicwriter(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
kerry57:
Na zulu African dance be that and na skirt them dey wear dance am abeg. Make this fake amerians stop killing the African culture.

Please explain to me how its ''killing the African culture''. Aren't they, in fact, promoting African culture?So, how could they be in promotion of African culture and kill it at the same time?

Every African-American that I personally know has woken up from white psycho-cultural control. They want to be African!. Its you the so called African that's asleep and destroying African culture. If I tell you we should discard English and western education, you'll cringe and ask me: who native language epp?

If that same dance happened somewhere in Ijebu Ode, you'll call it satanic dance and shout blood of Jesus. But you don't know Jesus was given to you by Europeans to enslave you.

Many African-Americans are more African than many Africans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by kerry57: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
musicwriter:

Please explain to me how its ''killing the African culture''. Aren't they, in fact, promoting African culture?So, how could they be in promotion of African culture and kill it at the same time?

Every African-American that I personally know has woken up from white psycho-cultural control. They want to be African!. Its you the so called African that's asleep and destroying African culture. If I tell you we should discard English and western education, you'll cringe and ask me: who native language epp?

If that same dance happened somewhere in Ijebu Ode, you'll call it satanic dance and shout blood of Jesus. But you don't know Jesus was given to you by Europeans to enslave you.

Many African-Americans are more African than many Africans.
If u want to rep African ,rep us well in our dance and costumes cos most of the message in the dance is in the costume. Google zulu dance to get a better understanding of what that dance entails. As for my Jesus leave am for me, he fit me wella even in my sin he redeemed me. I dont know why u etheist will want to air ur blind views to win souls u can't create. God and Jesus Christ got me bro, no apologies whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by Shinjitsu: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Afonjas will soon say she's yourba fools

Lol
Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by 1miccza: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Which kain African dance be dat abeg/
Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by musicwriter(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
kerry57:

If u want to rep African ,rep us well in our dance and costumes cos most of the message in the dance is in the costume. Google zulu dance to get a better understand of what that dance entails. As for my Jesus leave am for me, he fit me wella even in my sin he redeemed me. I dont know why u etheist will want to air ur blind views to win souls u can create. God and Jesus Christ got me bro, no apologies whatsoever.

Just look at who's talking about ''killing'' African culture!.

Before Jesus there was Osiris in Africa!.

Before Jesus there was Horus in Africa!.

In fact, you should follow Shembe, instead, and not Jesus. Shembe was of the same Zulu tribe, he separated from the European church in South Africa and made the same claim of being the son of God just like your Jesus. So, why not Shembe?

Why are you ''killing'' African Gods?
Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by blackslayer: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Junkie1:
SHE GO SOON RIPE

pedophile motherfvcka!!!
Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by pacespot(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2019
omoh, this girl is a carbon copy of jayz despite being a woman
Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by kerry57: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2019
musicwriter:

Just look at who's talking about ''killing'' African culture!.

Before Jesus there was Osiris in Africa!.

Before Jesus there was Horus in Africa!.

In fact, you should follow Shembe, instead, and not Jesus. Shembe was of the same Zulu tribe, he separated from the European church in South Africa and made the same claim of being the son of God just like your Jesus. So, why not Shembe?

Why are you ''killing'' African Gods?
I don't need to know shembe, like u do. I should know he who has always made impacts in my life,who i feel and have peace of mind in MY JESUS. If believing in gods is keeping ur culture,it isn't for me. Understanding who he is to makes the difference. I will advice u give him a chance to feel him after u have tried ur gods and that is if u've still got the GRACE. My Jesus loves u and he will always do.
Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by musicwriter(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2019
kerry57:

I don't need to know shembe, like u do. I should know he who has always made impacts in my life,who i feel and have peace of mind in MY JESUS. If believing in gods is keeping ur culture,it isn't for me. Understanding who he is to makes the difference. I will advice u give him a chance to feel him after u have tried ur gods and that is if u've still got the GRACE. My Jesus loves u and he will always do.

Jesus is a FAKE god, a POWERLESS god, a FRAUD given to you by foreigners to hijack your African spirituality. Please come to your senses and ''stop killing the African culture.''

1 Like

Re: Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance by kerry57: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
musicwriter:

Jesus is a FAKE god, a POWERLESS god, a FRAUD given to you by foreigners to hijack your African spirituality. Please come to your senses and ''stop killing the African culture.''
Na by force? No. So leave me and my Jesus cos i know he is real,original most powerful and the best to happen to mankind.
Try calling ur gods whenever in a spiritual warfare and confirm the result u get if u make it and the end and check out the result when u call upon my JESUS CHRIST THE RULER OF ALL MANKIND AND THE WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.