Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Trauma Upon Trauma, Help If You Can - Kemi Olunloyo (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trauma Upon Trauma, Help If You Can - Kemi Olunloyo (graphic Photos) (288 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Bamise’s Death Was Caused By Force Blunt Trauma – Pathologist / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trauma Upon Trauma, Help If You Can - Kemi Olunloyo (graphic Photos) by donaldeke(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian journalist, Kmei Olunoyo has further cried out for help from the public. Recently she has been crowdfunding for her PSTD treatment. She and her family were recently involved in a robbery incident and she has shared some really disturbing photos. 

She took to Instagram to share them (photos) as Nigerians did not believe the robbery even took place. See her caption below:

HELP ME IF YOU CAN!�TRAUMA UPON TRAUMA. IT CONTINUES SADLY��� Good morning, Thank you to all those who sent prayers to me & my son. I did not want to upset my fans with my UNENDING TRAUMA. You can be beaten with weapons by anyone even though they would rather kill you be it strangers, friends or family. Some ppl say no robbery happened in my house 6/14/19 cos I didn't post pictures of a crime scene when armed...

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/trauma-upon-trauma-help-can-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: Trauma Upon Trauma, Help If You Can - Kemi Olunloyo (graphic Photos) by Olareveals(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Her mouth no go kill am. Go beg people u offend

We sew corporate wears like shirt, trousers, sweatshirt and pants, polo for corporate organization, schools and churches

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Rolls Out 10-year Validity Passport / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber, Recover Arm/ammunition / 65-year-old Man Intoxicate 5-year-old Daughter With Alcohol, Raped Her Serially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.