Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (38352 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Swagzy9: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Popular singer, Timi Dakolo, earlier today, took to his Instagram account to raise an alarm over a strange bus that parked in front of his house.

According to Dakolo, the occupant of the bus were armed with guns.

The singer posted a photo of the bus – a Toyota Hiace bus, with registration number Lagos BR932KSF.

Notable celebrities such as Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli, Bouqui, Gbenga Adeyinka,

Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, have been the focus of a media sensation that bothers on the rape of his wife by the presiding Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, commonly referred to as COZA.

Controcersial journalist, Kemi has come out to say he is faking the claims.

More: https://glintztv.com/2019/07/20/kemi-olunloyo-immediately-rubbishes-dakolos-claim-of-gunmen-in-front-of-house-he-is-faking-it/

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by EkunKekere: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin

Anyone who takes seriously this 58 year old, single mother, gossip merchant and scandal monger is no better off than her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by JudasNaCarrot: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
I thought this woman have relocated as she said the other day.

" Winch"

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
One thing is certain here. The occupants of the bus obviously didn't know they parked their bus in front of a paranoid person's house. grin

No one will send a gunman/men to your house with a visible number plate on a broad day-light.

This is a classic case of running when no one is chasing you.

Madam Kemi, your own too much sef. grin

281 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Bossontop(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2019

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by fwesharumi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok[s][/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Their problem.

My own is that NwaAmaikpe is back.
That's all that matters to me right now.

A very big welcome to you bro.
Nairaland has been boring without you.

Again, you're most welcome!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by naphunlimited(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Let the game begin!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by seanjy4konji: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na so...

what nonsense

The guy is on some cheap drugs...

I bet he his also hallucinating now and having bad dreams.since music no to do welll,ogogoro and captain jack don deh send timi go paranoia,,,no sha do colorado ooo

Jesus wont save you.

Wherey...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi is stupid

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by festacman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Although Timi doesn't have a likeable personality and looks like someone who would stubbornly fight dirty and protractedly, I am convinced he would NEVER sacrifice his wife's reputation just to blackmail a pastor in order to seek clout-building attention. What clout? what attention? if I may ask.

You need to listen to Timi's song about Nigeria titled "Great Nation" to appreciate that his name will NEVER be forgotten as long as as Nigeria continues to exist. I am convinced that song will eventually be adopted by Federal Government in future as a national song to complement our Anthem.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Paroh(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is it until this woman runs into the bush that people will realise she's mad? And I have no words for these ones that just follow her like damn lapdogs.

I sell silicone Fleshlights for 5k only. No need to beg for sex when you have your trusty vagina in your hands. PM me now

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Kingosytex(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi Dakolo is an attention seeking dude.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by 9jaBloke: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
smiley I'm really happy that Kemi is not on Timi's side. She always backs the wrong horse.

Some demented rape apologists be singing her praises, forgetting all her past nonsensical and contradictory utterances that depict mental instability.

NB: I don't indulge rapists, so argue with yourselves.

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by gbadekunle(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo and controversies. Guess she has forgotten her Port Harcourt Maximum Prison experience so fast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
It is well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Justbeingreal(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
undecided

Nawa Different day different drama.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
This kemi is stupid walahi.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by abeloureal(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kemi can talk ehn but then who knows she has made sense before but may God protect us all

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by kristonium(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
She has started again!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have never seen a bitter lunatic in my life

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
This one sef don come ...

Everyone of these mofos wan trend by all means

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by BrutalJab: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
What's wrong with this hungry lunatic again

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Dgr8hassiE(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Waiting for police statement on this development before i say anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Dpharisee: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
That vehicle is easily distinguishable from the tinted glasses and appearance used by either EFCC agents or DSS working hand in hand in operations to arrest Yahoo Boys or politicians who stole money and still have the mind to remain in PDP and abuse Buhari Govt. cool

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
This Aunty Kemi sef... Person use him hard earned money take arrange trending incident, you wan rush come tamper with the new found spotlight... Haba. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by joycejohn2223: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is it until something bad happens to him that he’s supposed to raise an alarm? God be with you and your family Timi

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by opalu: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
sad grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by babyfaceafrica: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
AmericanDad:
Timi is stupid
very

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House by ifymadu: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
One thing is certain here. The occupants of the bus obviously didn't know they parked their bus in front of a paranoid person's house. grin

No one will send a gunman/men to your house with a visible number plate on a broad day-light.

This is a classic case of running when no one is chasing you.

Madam Kemi, your own too much sef. grin

Bros, nothing wrong with taking precautions though. You see something, you say something, that should be the mentality to be safe. If you see a vehicle parked in front of your home with armed men not in uniform, it's only ordinary to call the police.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic / Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja / Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.