Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) (61296 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
itspzpics:
University Ado Ekiti on Monday afternoon suddenly ran mad while coming from school.

The young man was said to have alighted from a ten passenger bus known as Akoto in front of NNPC along Iworoko and stood at the middle of the highway.

The vehicle from which he dropped was said to have loaded from the EKSU Campus.

The student while being whisked away.
The student after alighting from the vehicle began to show some display of insanity as he disrupted vehicular movement and attack passers-by.

The young man in the process damaged handsets and many other valuables of those who intended to stop him.

He was seen chanting “Aje oo” “Aje ooo” meaning wealth

This made many people to suspect that the student may have engaged in some money rituals which eventually went wrong.

The student held the environment into hostage with different display of madness for over an hour before he was overpowered by a crowd and handed over to the police.

It was also a similar story at the entrance of the Radio Nigeria Progress FM Ado Ekiti where a Suspected crippled Mad man who gave his name as Solomon Adu was found in the afternoon with a bag containing snake head, two Bible’s, a bell, rags, among other stinking materials.

when interrogated the suspect who was incoherent claimed to hail from Igbara Odo Ekiti.

He claimed that he was kidnapped in Lagos before being dropped at the entrance of the station.

The suspect was also handed over to the police for proper investigation

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/eksu-yahoo-student-runs-mad-photos/

Drug abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
See caption. As if yahoo is now a course studied in school,shaa the boy dey rehearse
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by jahbiz: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
itspzpics:
University Ado Ekiti on Monday afternoon suddenly ran mad while coming from school[b]Gist From Praizenews ;[/b] http://www.praizenews.com/eksu-yahoo-student-runs-mad-photos/

na pesin run mad or na the university of ado Ekiti?
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Emnanuell: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
How did the writer know this guy is a yahoo boy. And how did he/she also know that he is into money rituals... the way we assume blindly in this country is alarming... I can only hope the guy recovers soonest... more investigation should have been done before putting this story out here... (this OP sef needs prayer) undecided

1 Like

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
sad
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by oluwamaich(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Op needs Cain. Firstly, he said Yahoo Student, really.

Later said that university of ado ekiti ran mad.

I hope OP self dey stable condition cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by DrCruz: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
I once opted for money rituals to show my babe that just left me to another guy bcoz of money, but seeing this kind of things really weak me and I've change my mind.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
University Ado Ekiti on Monday afternoon suddenly ran mad while coming from school.

OP you say undecided undecided undecided

effect of copy and paste I guess
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:
Our myopic views have no limits. even in 2019.
The scary part is even "supposed graduates/formal/semi formal educated" Nigerians are not left out of the bandwagon.
There are more than a 100 mental illness that can hit anyone at anytime, consequent but not limited to genetics, chemical imbalance,drug abuse, prenatal factors as well as other psychological factors and the reporter had to tag him as a yahoo boy ran mad, consequent of money rituals.

I'm sure the reporter attended a university.

Little wonder; our graduates are unemployable. They bring nothing new to the table.

Seriously we live in a useless society filled with Educated illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
...And another meme is born grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by unapologetic77: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
beautyhd:
Na the game. Run mad first then money comes later

If you know, you know.
bro wet sabi
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Wettoid123: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Does that guy look like a yahoo,is that guy a yahoo,or is yahoo written on his forehead or if he shout aje ooo does that make him a yahoo so many unanswered question in this country.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Freshlorde: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
So person no fit high shout aje
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by shegra58: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Because a young man run mad now that does not automatically made him a Yahoo boy how are you so sure this is not handwork of hard drugs? cry
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Biggcake: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
nadirinamata:
THEY KEEP TELLING THESE YOUNG GUYS BUT THEY won't LISTEN GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIM

Looking for an extra source of Income? Become a Data resell Dealer with Just N1000

Buy/Sell Cheap Data Bundles, Airtime, Bulk SMS, Bill Payment For Discount Price

All our Agents/Users can transfer their funds to the bank instantly at any time they like. This gives our users confidence and safety of their wallet funds.

Referral Bonus ( Optional) Gives you an additional N500

Register your Resell Account with Just N1000 and you get full access.

https://paycheap.ng/

PLEASE DONT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO ACTIVATE WITH 1000 WE ARE STRICTLY DEALING WITH ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY

Let's DO BUSINESS TOGETHER NOW VISIT paycheap.ng to get started

How do I join the data business
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by ibnlawal(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:
The scary part is even "supposed graduates/formal/semi formal educated" Nigerians are not left out of the bandwagon.
There are more than a 100 mental illness that can hit anyone at anytime, consequent but not limited to genetics, chemical imbalance,drug abuse, prenatal factors as well as other psychological factors and the reporter had to tag him as a yahoo boy ran mad, consequent of money rituals.

Little wonder; our graduates are unemployable. They bring nothing new to the table.

I love this guy.....Dunno why some OP don't think, all in the name of views... smh

Now the O.P's ignorance have been educated....
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
If one continues feeding on these third class stories in Nairaland, in no time, one would be so out-of-touch with rationality, knowledge and empiricism.

Does the op know that cerebral malaria alone can make someone 'madder' than a 'mad' man?

Some people are schizophrenics while some are neurotics.

A lot of mental and medical conditions abound that can predispose a person to behave this way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by adetes: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yaba left straight
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Sholaco: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
itspzpics:

The young man was said to have alighted from a ten passenger bus known as Akoto in front of NNPC along Iworoko and stood at the middle of the highway.

The vehicle from which he dropped was said to have loaded from the EKSU Campus.

The student while being whisked away.
The student after alighting from the vehicle began to show some display of insanity as he disrupted vehicular movement and attack passers-by.

The young man in the process damaged handsets and many other valuables of those who intended to stop him.

He was seen chanting “Aje oo” “Aje ooo” meaning wealth

This made many people to suspect that the student may have engaged in some money rituals which eventually went wrong.

The student held the environment into hostage with different display of madness for over an hour before he was overpowered by a crowd and handed over to the police.

It was also a similar story at the entrance of the Radio Nigeria Progress FM Ado Ekiti where a Suspected crippled Mad man who gave his name as Solomon Adu was found in the afternoon with a bag containing snake head, two Bible’s, a bell, rags, among other stinking materials.

when interrogated the suspect who was incoherent claimed to hail from Igbara Odo Ekiti.

He claimed that he was kidnapped in Lagos before being dropped at the entrance of the station.

The suspect was also handed over to the police for proper investigation

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/eksu-yahoo-student-runs-mad-photos/

UNIVERSITY ADO EKITI SUDDENLY RUN MAD awon werey blogger blogger!
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by michaelmdue(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
that's very Bad news we young men now, we don't want to do any hard work to make money. so that's the profit of the Game. [i]that's very Bad news we young men now, we don't want to do any hard work to make money. so that's the profit of the Game. [/i]that's very Bad news we young men now, we don't want to do any hard work to make money. so that's the profit of the Game.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by YoungG12(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Qoutes "University Ado Ekiti on monday afternoon suddenly ran mad while coming from school"
This Writer One Kill Persin sha shocked shocked
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by karma2000: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Karma of being a junior ritualist
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by vastone(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
chidi2pus:

oga this has nothing to do with english oo...
not tramadol, or marijuana , it's consequence of being fetish all for the sake of fame , money, and what have you.
the peer pressure students with low self esteem face, in tertiary institutons across board, lead to lot of drastic measures both male and females take, to meet up and drugs.
we are a strong people , our makeup in terms of anatomy is so different frm Caucasians, we hardly go gaga even as junkies.

1 Like

Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByuLuY7hDL4/?igshid=1tzlaaiqnburm

Please help your favourite boy Lims bring this crown home by clicking this link, following NAASUNILORIN then like his picture via this link.

Kindly rebroadcast... One love ❣��

*CONTESTANT 9*

FACE OF NAAS 2019
Please follow click on the link and follow the page then like my picture
Please help me rebroadcast

Ur vote counts wen u follow the page, i need ur support to win
������❣�❤
Please after liking tag ur friends to follow d page and like d picture
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by vastone(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
na dem yoloba boiz always imitating , highly competitve can do anything for money , go extra-mile just to show off. spits cry
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Phoenix111: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
LoudLoud/Sapa @ work, oja ti burst! If u know u know, d young man must have tried a new stuff and that is d result, "SAY NO TO DRUGS", my opinion though....
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Not everyone that keep beards and wear skinny jean is a yahoo boy.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by egbesunday: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
University Ado Ekiti suddenly run mad, Please is it every body including the Vice Chancellor and the Registra and all the professor's and the students that run mad or just a student?.
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
How them.take know say na Yahoo? Na the boy come tell them?
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
oluwamaich:
Op needs Cain. Firstly, he said Yahoo Student, really.

Later said that university of ado ekiti ran mad.

I hope OP self dey stable condition cheesy
I'm laughing really hard. I think say na only me see am embarassed
Re: Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos) by blackaxe78: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aje Karo o
Aje olokun
Ogugu luso
Aje oniso booji
Asewe dagba
Asagba dewe
Eni ti eru ati omo n fi ojojumo wa kiri
Iwo ni labomon ti bori aye
Aje Iwo lajiki
Aje Iwo lajige
Aje Iwo lajipe
Eni amusokun
Eni amusede
Iwo lani ra opolo aran aso oba ti kona yanranyanran
Aje agba orisha je ki ni lowo maje ki ni e lorun
Aje fi Ile MI se ibugbe, fi odede MI se ibura, aje o jire loni oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.