Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212907 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by sunkoye: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is raw knowledge with divine purpose.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
They believe they have a vision of heaven which they refer to as Asgard

They also believe in the word of odin - Blood on the high sea,singing the song of hojas,never to hang leg even at the face of death

They call other cult members bastards( bst).
axemen( black bst), eiye ( blue bst).e.t.c

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
They get most of their slangs from German mythology.

They teach their members to loot,steal and rob. They are the cult with the highest amount of armed robbers and rapists. They derive so much pleasure in armed robbery cos it's actually part of their Orientation.

They tell you the Bible says thou shall not kill,but if the supreme Vikings no kill,how Vikings go take sweet.
Blood for blood - If blood doesn't flow then Vikings sailing don useless which mean say them no dey sail at all.
If enemies blood no flow then bad boy ship no mean anything at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
I love the way you are exposing the dark secrets of these cults but you have to still continue with the story of your conversion

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
They worship the one eyed god known as odin. How can one decide to worship a demon that sees with only one part of its eyes( lol)

When a Viking shouts( echoes) aro mate , the others reply by saying aro bagger !!! Anyikperere fire the bastards.

They are the first cult in our campus that started initiating secondary school students,cos they claim they are trying to catch them young.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
They rename themselves with names like Aro pilot, Aro Scorpion King, Aro rising angel, Aro thunder, Aro bleeding matchet, Aro night wolf, Aro silver, Aro eye bender, Aro fine boy, Aro pastor, Aro paper, Aro kapito, Aro king of kings, Aro bad news, Aro Avalon, Aro vampire, Aro treasure, Aro black diamond, Aro poison, Aro viper, Aro Gentle killer, Aro smoking arsenal Aro small vulture....e.t.c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
As a young boy I used to be an extrovert and a serial fornicator. The first 3 girlfriends I had all wrote me love letters.

I always felt like a fine boy, but I didn't know I was heading for destruction. Sexual addiction was the first bait the devil used for me and he got me so easily. The easiest way the devil uses to trap young men is through sex.

It was so terrible that if there was no girlfriend available, I would look for a prostitute and if I had no money I'll resort to masturbation.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sex is the most powerful tool the devil uses to get young men and many have fallen. Men of God aren't left out.

I lived in a place surrounded by eiye boys, probably that's why I didn't end up becoming an eiye boy,cos most of my friends were corner bammed even before entering the higher institution.

I had a friend then in Uniben who was corner bammed, but his life later became miserable, he couldn't graduate from school. His parents sent him abroad but his life got worse. As I'm typing this now he is still a drug addict. He has gone to the rehab severally but when he comes out he will go back to his vomit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sex is the most powerful tool the devil uses to get young men and many have fallen. Men of God aren't left out.

I lived in a place surrounded by eiye boys, probably that's why I didn't end up becoming an eiye boy,cos most of my friends were corner bammed even before entering the higher institution.

I had a friend then in Uniben who was corner bammed, but his life later became miserable, he couldn't graduate from school.

His parents sent him abroad but his life got worse. As I'm typing this now he is still a drug addict. He has gone to the rehab severally but when he comes out he will go back to his vomit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
We were only 3 axemen in the area after I had become an axeman. One of us later moved out of the area. It remained only i and the other guy who was then the SUG President of LASU.

No one in the area knew we were axemen,except from I and the guy.

The eiye guys knew I was a cult boy but they couldn't discern which cult I belonged to. Even my closest friends in the area who were all birds didn't know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
As a secondary school student in Fed Gov College Odogbolu( ijebu ode,ogun state)I was extremely notorious.

I had a problem with someone in my SS2 and we both decided to settle it by fighting, we went to a place called Jamaica and fought. I so much beat him,that he started calling for help.

Despite the fact that he was calling for help, I didn't let go of him till he became lifeless. It was then I left him and ran away, cause I thought he was dead.

A good Samaritan found him and took him to the school dispensary and he was revived.

Some weeks after that I was expelled from the school cause of something terrible i did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
I began taking drugs at a very tender age in secondary school.

When I started the process of getting into the university. I stayed with my cousin and his friends who was the former Viking executioner of ABSU. They all expected me to become a Viking, but I disappointed them.

I got into the university and was instantly loved by buccaneers, cause of the female folks that were always around me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
I went for their jojo as I stated before,after which I was told buy a bottle of Lords dry gin,yellow stockings,a packet of candle( can't remember how many packets) and other things which I can't remember.

I bought all ,but something happened that took me to Lagos. Before my return from Lagos I had missed the initiation.

Looking back, I think God intentionally allowed me to miss the initiation,cos if I had become a buccaneer it would have been more difficult for me to accept Christ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's easy to kill especially with a gun,buy the main problem is after killing. The human conscience is the most difficult to ignore.

Wherever u go, the thought of the things you have done will forever live with you.

Only Jesus can wipe it out of ones memory.

If I had become a buccaneer probably,i would have just been sleeping with several women without shedding any blood.

It was the things I did that turned me to Jesus .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
That doesn't mean buccaneers don't kill but they have limited wars unlike the aiyes .

I can remember my first visit to a spiritual temple and what took me there.

Someone came into my room and stole something belonging to my roommate, we decided to go to a temple somewhere.

When we got there. The man already knew what brought us there. He brought out something he uses for incense burning and told us to place some money there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
He asked for our names and we told him.
Immediately the money was placed inside the container,it turned to a rough paper.

The paper was picked up and opened and immediately it was opened, the face of the guy who stole the item was on the paper like something drawn with a pencil.

We were so stunned.That's when we told the man we wanted something more.

Many people will think it's fairy tale but this is real. No incantations or enchantment was made,nothing.

Just black magic.

Got to pray.

TBC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by iamharkinwaley: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Can someone please drop a link to the say no to cultism thread.

Thanks in Advance
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Krak(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
Can someone please drop a link to the say no to cultism thread.

Thanks in Advance

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Neddstark: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Not every beautiful girl and handsome man you see on the road are human beings, some are spirits.

Do you know some cars you see on the road are brought out directly from the water?. Do u know some children born into some families are not human beings? Especially those that were gotten from native doctors and marine practitioners.

He that hath ears let him hear.

Will go back to my topic

TBC.

Cars brought from the water? Haba!!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Neddstark:

Cars brought from the water? Haba!!

You wouldn't understand. It's too complicated.
Its not just cars.Some clothes, electric gadgets, jewelleries, make up, artificial hairs e.t.c. Some of these stuffs are brought out from the water. Not all are actually produced in the factories.

This might sound funny and ridiculous but the car Obama used during his tenure as US President was designed by the Church of Satan( by Lucifer himself).

13 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2019
We were 4 that visited this satanic priest in the temple , one of us ended up dying.

The devil has nothing good to offer. It's trade by batter and what you're going to give in exchange for riches, fame and power is your soul and that of your loved ones.

They might tell you that there's nothing wrong with cults like the Rosicrucian order and Freemason but it's a lie. It's a very big lie to win the gullible.

Be warned. Cultism of any kind isn't good.

Won't speak further on my journey in the underworld,cos this is a public forum. If it was a church i would probably have spoken more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2019
On the day I was to be initiated into NBM, I went to a school not too far from mine to visit a friend,suddenly my linksman( godfather) called me and said he needed my attention immediately.

I went to meet him around 7pm and he told me it was time for the initiation. I told him I didn't have much money on me and he asked me what I had as collateral.

We bought moved back to my place and I gave him my VCD( there were no DVD'S then and having a VCD was a luxury)

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2019
He also collected the little money I had on me and collected the Kobe Bryant sneakers i was wearing and we began to head to the initiation ground.

I reminded him that I hadn't eaten that day,so he bought #10 bread and #5 groundnut which I ate.

After eating he bought some dry gin which we took and I smoked the Indian hemp given to me by the butcher( a office holder) .

We got to the initiation ground around 9pm.
It was in the thick forest and on a weekend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2019
My eyes were closed so I didn't know what was actually going on. I know the initiation started around 10pm,cos that was when my linksman came to collect my phone from me.

We lay on the ground with our belly. I was beaten with a 2by 2 stick for 7 good hours.
The beating became unbearable for me at a time so I tried using my leg ,that's when the stick hit my leg and strained my ankle.

We were only 13 ITJ's ( Intending Jews) that night

After beating we were paired in 2's and commanded to wrestle each other

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2019
We were only 12 that wrestled. The guy I wrestled with was huge and taller than me and I was so hungry cos I had eaten only bread and groundnut.

The guy brought me down so fast , which made me receive extra beating. I was given 1 German dozen ( 13 strokes )

We then went on our knees into the temple were the oath taken was done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by KodakBlack: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod,

I dey follow you bumper to bumper.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2019
If I calculate the amount of strokes I was given that night it should be between 400 & 1000.

It's only the grace and mercy of God that kept me alive ,cos a lot died during NBM initiation , we were 13 Jews that went but I later so only 12 when it was time to wrestle.

I was so weak so I didn't really know what became of the 13th guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2019
I skipped some stuffs cos the guy in the other thread has spoken about them.

The normal time to start the mending was meant to be 12am but the axe head was extremely wicked. Moreover they didn't expect enough aiyes to be on ground as early as 9pm that's why they started the mending by 10pm.

In every normal NBM temple there is the presence of a coffin.

7 candles are lit and placed on the ground in such a way as to form a coffin. Most axemen think it's just ordinary artwork but they don't know it has a spiritual significance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2019
We matched on our knees one by one into the 7 candles that was placed to form a coffin.

The axehead put up his 7(axe) and placed it on my head and said some word ( By the power bestowed upon me by the ............... I aye........ axehead ...... high temple hereby confirm you aiye........).

He cut my thumb and I took an oath with my blood stating that if I go contrary to the ethics of NBM may korofo squeeze life out of me.

He then spat on my eye with the kokoma in his mouth and commanded me to open my eyes and then gave me the kokoma( aiye drink) to drink.

After drinking the kokoma I jump up and shouted aiye axemen and began to cut egede with all the axemen on ground that night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
In every campus cult (male and female) blood oath are always taken, but it comes in different forms, In some cults they will cut you on one of your fingers (Thumb, index,middle or smallest finger) depending on the cult.While in some they will take things from you like your( hair, finger nails or cut a little bit of you skin), then use to it prepare something which the members then drink.

Members of cults where they cut a piece of them believe they don't take blood oaths, but that's big ignorance, cos anything gotten from you can be used to represent your blood, that's why yahoo boys look for female underwears and use it against them. Even your slippers that you wear can be used against you in the kingdom of darkness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
This taking of blood oaths was gotten from superior cults like the church of Satan , where you have to sacrifice a virgin.
You slash the neck of the virgin and pour the blood on the floor which disappear straight into the kingdom of darkness.

After sacrificing the virgin , they give u a cup and a new born baby, you then slash the neck of the baby and pour it into the cup, after which you're asked to drink and swear allegiance to Lucifer .

In every kingdom in the kingdom of darkness there are blood banks, where all the blood flows directly into, because demons and agents of darkness feast on human blood.

The more blood a satanic agent drinks in his/her kingdom the more power they receive.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.