Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition (5794 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed By Crowd As He Arrives Nigeria(Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Frankdoz3: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Biafra: Kanu ramps up diplomatic push for Biafra referendum, urged Biafrans to keep faith

- Gets a huge warm welcoming in California

As our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his team continue the tour of USA and Canada with emphasis on diplomatic overtures and rallying the Biafran base to restore Biafra within the shortest possible time, we the worldwide family of the Indigenous People of Biafra commend the family of California for the rousing welcome and support given to our indomitable leader during the town-hall meeting held on the 15th of June in Los Angeles.

Biafrans across the USA and Canada have been re-energised with the message of hope and restoration which has not only captivated Biafran audiences who are fortunate enough to attend these events, but has permeated the subconscious of every black African who has come into contact with this message of redemption as evidenced by the high number of goodwill messages received by our leader from non Biafrans.

Biafrans across the west coast of the USA have publicly pledged their moral and material support for Biafra restoration as piloted by IPOB and we promise to do all we can to restore Biafra at the earliest possible opportunity by the grace of Almighty God.

Many more IPOB family meetings, influential individuals and diaspora organisations are queuing up to host our leader in various cities across the United States. The next stop for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be the city of Houston Texas on the 21st of June 2019, where we expect Biafrans and non-Biafrans alike to gather to welcome and listen to him preach the gospel of the restoration of Biafra at a town-hall meeting.

After Houston Texas our leader will visit Chicago to meet Biafrans in the State of Illinois. From there he will proceed to New York where he will round up the tour.
https://www.biafratoday.co/2019/06/biafra-kanu-ramps-up-diplomatic-push.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by kettykin: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
it seems this man is 100 years ahead of his time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Buharisef(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ewedu People Will Not Like Dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by ojun50(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eguse, red oil and water one side food cooker will nt like dis,

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by naijaproper: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by naijaproper: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
I see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by alizma: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
The supposed meeting hall has hanger by the corner, i guess the hall is hot. Maybe the hanger is for those two guys in attendance to hang their jacket when the heat becomes unbearable. Between this guy, MMM and loom, i don't know who scam people pass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Frankdoz3: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
alizma:
The supposed meeting hall has hanger by the corner, i guess the hall is hot. Maybe the hanger is for those two guys in attendance to hang their jacket when the heat becomes unbearable. Between this guy guy, MMM and loom, i don't who scam people pass
so hanger is now your problem! Yoruba Muslims come carry una brother.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by kingzizzy: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Buharisef:
Ewedu People Will Not Like Dis

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by kehinde1588(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
APC emerged, they were shouting islamization, Buhari proved them wrong.They chant Biafra or no election, it fails. They chant referendum, it fails. Sit at home and dnt go and vote, Atiku and Obi emerged, boom! They became Nigerians and voted.
Atiku lost, they went back to chant Biafra or nothing. Ekwerenmadu contested and they supported him, he lost and they started chanting Biafra again.

The voice is Biafra and the hand is PDP. If you know you know.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by meccuno: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
kehinde1588:
APC emerged, they were shouting islamization, Buhari proved them wrong.They chant Biafra or no election, it fails. They chant referendum, it fails. Sit at home and dnt go and vote, Atiku and Obi emerged, boom! They became Nigerians and voted.
Atiku lost, they went back to chant Biafra or nothing. Ekwerenmadu contested and they supported him, he lost and they started chanting Biafra again.

I don't get you people. You complain about them how they bring shame to Nigeria through criminal activities. They want to leave you still complain after you tell them to go back to their villages. What exactly do you people want?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by kehinde1588(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
meccuno:
I don't get you people. You complain about them how they bring shame to Nigeria through criminal activities. They want to leave you still complain after you tell them to go back to their villages. What exactly do you people want?
Bringing shame to the name of the country is something that should be condemned totally and not condoned.
Do you expect Nigerians to start hailing them for their persistent criminal activities internationally?

You want to leave simply because PDP is not in power. Once PDP gets power back, Biafra struggle dies.

You all need to go back and plan on the kind of politics you want to play.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by zibya: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
And so the scamming continues grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by zibya: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

I can't fault your perfect analysis. The Biafran agitation is merely an expression of the pain of an election loss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Bridget95(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

Bringing shame to the name of the country is something that should be condemned totally and not condoned.
Do you expect Nigerians to start hailing them for their persistent criminal activities internationally?

You want to leave simply because PDP is not in power. Once PDP gets power back, Biafra struggle dies.

The current Biafra agitation heated up so well during GEJ's era than Buhari's.Go and read about it,in 2014 it was hot,hot and hot about radio Biafra.Most of NK's words that we started seeing in till date about herdsmen killings were foretold. Get your facts right.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by braveboy64(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
I am still waiting for the crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
So this scammer don finally land for my domot, where's my sissy gun? angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is that a laundry mart? Why am I seeing hangers everywhere? grin grin

BTW, where is the crowd and the mob?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Lifepia: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
These people claiming to be Biafra but the big scammer is traveling around on a UK passport and collecting money from ignorant Igbo people all over the world. This man is clueless, in the UK where he resides, we have the English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish all living in the UK as one country. I am an Igbo man and I have first hand knowledge of the evils of the Biafran war and Nnamdi Kanu was still in cloth diapers then. All Nigerians (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and all the other unrepresented minorities)must work hard to make our Union a better place for all. Who made you King my son, when your father did not renounce his throne.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by goodnessme1(f): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I love him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by OruExpress: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
lol, it is normal for rented halls in the US to have places to hang coats, accessories, and wet protective wear from rain. From the looks of the hall it's likely a YMCA or gym owned by one of the members of the organization.

This isn't Nigeria where people will fight the rain by putting a plastic bag on their head, or where they can't plan ahead enough to have a basic dustbin in public places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by IjebuWarrior: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by IjebuWarrior: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lifepia:
These people claiming to be Biafra but the big scammer is traveling around on a UK passport and collecting money from ignorant Igbo people all over the world. This man is clueless, in the UK where he resides, we have the English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish all living in the UK as one country. I am an Igbo man and I have first hand knowledge of the evils of the Biafran war and Nnamdi Kanu was still in cloth diapers then. All Nigerians (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and all the other unrepresented minorities)must work hard to make our Union a better place for all. Who made you King my son, when your father did not renounce his throne.

One of the smartest Igbo in the world! Keep it up! cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by zibya: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bridget95:
The current Biafra agitation heated up so well during GEJ's era than Buhari's.Go and read about it,in 2014 it was hot,hot and hot about radio Biafra.Most of NK's words that we started seeing in till date about herdsmen killings were foretold. Get your facts right.
Nnamdi Kanu might have run his mouth loud during GEJ's regime, but it was not until Jonathan lost that he gained a large following and took it to the streets. I put it to you that the moment ibos find themselves in the corridors of power again, the Biafran agitation will fizzle out like a fart in the wind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Xander85: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
zibya:
Nnamdi Kanu might have run his mouth loud during GEJ's regime, but it was not until Jonathan lost that he gained a large following and took it to the streets. I put it to you that the moment ibos find themselves in the corridors of power again, the Biafran agitation will fizzle out like a fart in the wind

Probably because the bigot-in-chief Buhari gave those Igbo sitting on the fence a good reason jump down and 'pour out into the streets', as you claim, to support the secession effort!

I put it to you that if given an option between either an independent Igbo nation or a fully restructured Nigeria (along the lines agreed by all components on the eve of independence) where the Igbo, Yoruba and Fulani each mind their own business; keep their hands off other peoples property (OPP); and are in no position to make clandestine moves against the interests of the others...i put it to you that most Igbos (and possibly even Mazi Kanu) will accept the latter!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by mabea: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
zibya:
Im not a pro ipob but you should get your facts right. They took to the street only when nnamdi kanu and other ipob members were arrested. They were protesting the arrest of nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanu never led any public protest nor announced such prior his arrest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by elotajohn1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
This won't make FP, I bet my left ball
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by meccuno: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

please just let them be. Be concerned about yours ..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition by Frankdoz3: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
J111333:
So this scammer don finally land for my domot, where's my sissy gun? angry
stop deceiving ur fellow cone head afonja's.your reside in ogbomosho brown roof republic, not California.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Facts Emerge About President Muhammadu Buhari / Old Picture Of Third Mainland Bridge / THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.