Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Halima Abubakar Shares Stunning Birthday Dinner Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Shares Stunning Birthday Dinner Photos (652 Views)

Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Shares Stunning Birthday Dinner Photos by Owhofasapresh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Multi talented Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar,who recently celebrated her birthday in grand style, has took to her Social Media page to share stunning photos of the dinner party she had, of which she hosted her colleagues and friends, in order to mark the special occasion of her 34th birthday celebration.

She also............

See more photos here:
https://www.9jatrendz.com/entertainment/halima-abubakar-shares-stunning-birthday-dinner-photos/

Re: Halima Abubakar Shares Stunning Birthday Dinner Photos by naijaproper: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Dress To Please Ghanaians But Will Add My Own Taste – Fantana / Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Saudi Arabia Concert / (VIDEO) BBNAIJA: Khafi Breaksdown In Tears After Professing Her Love For Gedoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.