Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

US Government Starts Building Border Wall - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Government Starts Building Border Wall (51850 Views)

Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding / Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Government Starts Building Border Wall by pressmanng: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Finally the United State of America has started building the controversial Border wall as president Donald Trump started campaign.

US Governmet through White House Instagram page publishes the first pictures from the building sites.

With a message that reads:

'We are building the wall!
Last week, construction began on 15 miles of new border wall system to replace old, outdated barriers and help cut off illegal border crossing, drug trafficking, and human smuggling in the San Diego and El Centro Sectors.'

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/06/finally-us-government-started-building.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Afamed: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
And who is paying for the wall? Definitely not Mexico. You can see ignorant wailers below. They are so ignorant that they didn't know during the Presidential campaign in US. Trump made a pledge to the Americans , that he will build a Mexico/ US wall and Mexico will pay for the wall. Invariably, it's the Americans that are paying for the wall now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/about-that-wall-trump-said-mexico-would-be-paying-for/2018/12/12/118ac778-fe27-11e8-a17e-162b712e8fc2_story.html?utm_term=.e45377f0412a

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by VirginSearcher(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good, they should also block buhari, APC, their supporters and family members from coming.. good step in the right direction

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Sonofthunder9(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
F

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Realclassicking: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by nototribalist: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mr Trump, best US President,

Ibu Ekwueme - talk and do

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by lilfreezy: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Geeeeess! shocked I respect Donald trump. He has fulfilled every single campaign promise. From Muslim ban, to immigration, to jobs, strengthened military, to building a wall and many more.

I don't see how he won't win reelection.

307 Likes 33 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Newphil: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Finally, I think the real American will be happy with Trump decision.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by zangiff(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wahala....
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Jestin: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
E just dey pain me say nor be 9ja get border with US...We for climb that wall with bare hands

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Patrioticman007(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
C.A.N loves you Mr Trump, continue building the wall sir.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Coenvict: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Don't joke with Trump

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by SeunStats(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Trump Best US President Ever After Lincoln And Reagan

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by rusher14: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Watch how Nigerians would celebrate it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by sevo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
You've have to give it up for Trump's tenacity... The niqqa gets want he wants

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by IDnoble1: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
US and Wahala sha
They should kuku build a canopy over the country or put the whole country in a building so as to keep flies from another country away.
Nonsense!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Justiceleague1: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nice one. Keep all coneheaded structures out

grin

3 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by nickxtra(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
We can still climb and cross it. Or we can pull it down patapata

4 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Okay, Trump is an as s hole but i love him for two things, He promises and delivers, He promised the wall and he is getting it built inspite the ruckus and political turbulence it caused both the Republicans and Democrats.

Secondly, i love Trump because he's a great negotiator, You can never outdo, influence or get him to compromise when a deal is on the table, the highest he would do is walk away if the deal doesn't bounce back in his favour. Remember how he walked away from Kim Jong un when a deal wasn't reached in his favour. That's how he does it.

Just Imagine we had a Trump in Buhari, He should remain himself but learn to deliver on his promises and having the skill to negotiate. Nigeria would be willing to amend the constitution to vote him in even for the 4th time to make Nigeria great again.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Bighead9: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
VirginSearcher:
The should block Buhari, APC, their supporters and family members from coming.. good step in the right direction

Weting dey do this Okoro.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Reference(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Serious minded leadership. No excuses. We have a problem, we fix it.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by omoadeleye(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Try to climb this wall, and sniper will pluck you down like a fruit on a tree

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by afroniger: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Those immigrants will still find a way to enter.

2 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by africandollar: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Love him or hate him, I have learnt quite a lot of things from this crazy dude called Donald Trump. Let him be an example to us all that you can achieve your dreams and aspirations, no matter how far-fetched they are, as long as you don't give up and choose to deal with all opposition head on. He reminds me of the song Fuji Garbage Legend, Barrister, sang that, ' Won pe were ni, were ni, oun fi apa ewure j'iyan, Won pe were ni, were ni, oun fi itan aguntan j'oka' (literal translation: they say he's mad, he's mad yet his meal consists of delicious pounded yam and stew garnished with correct goat arm, i've forgotten what 'oka' is in english so I wont go there grin)

I watched an interview this guy did while he was just above 30 years old and did you know he had been nursing this ambition to be President for a very long time? I bet you that if he says he's going to be elected President for the second time he might still end up achieving it. I might not be a fan of his attitude and behaviour but this dude does know how to achieve his dreams.

Kudos Trump! You do inspire me.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by essenceplus: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
See why I love Trump? Trump is talk and do . Otalkunado

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Afamed:
And who is paying for the wall? Definitely not Mexico
And how does that change the fact the Trump is overseeing the best economy in history? So cos Mexico isn't paying it will be a campaign issue? Pettiness!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Trump don't want anyone in US soil again. Complains at the embassy on Visa revocation is increasing. Yet he is building this wall

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by oz4real83(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Our case is better in Nigeria oooo. We already know that we are surrounded by hungry countries that we are better than. But the case of mexico is like hell fire sharing boarder with heaven. It is like being in hell (mexico) while seeing people across the boarder in heaven (USA) having a good life but can't come in because of the boarder grin My heart goes to the Mexicans.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by allcomage: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
That is a president for you. Talk and do not empty headed buhari.

23 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
undecidedJust wish Nigeria could build a wall near lake chad to reduce the influx of these jihadists.....Fvck all the enemies of Nigeria along with the Fulani bastardssssss....

47 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Bus Drivers & Conductors In Kenya Pray Every Morning (photos) / Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.