Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

US Government Starts Building Border Wall - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Government Starts Building Border Wall (51912 Views)

Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding / Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Grupo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Trump made a promise and kept it. Unlike the lifeless one who promised heaven and earth, then got into office and started blaming past administration

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by liberalchick(f): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Build or replace and renovate existing wall panels. Anyways, this would be ineffectual. Majority of illegal immigrants, drug smuggling happen at legal port of entries. He is pandering to his base.

3 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
I give purposeful and proactive leadership to Trump when he desires to do a thing he never stops until he does it unlike many Nigerian political leaders that run virtually everything on future tenses(FG is to...,FG will..,insurgency will soon will be...).

4 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by grandstar(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
It is a vote winner for Trump. He'll win the next elections. I'm not a fan of his. Just saying it as it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by educator24(f): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by ogbestone(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
US NOR THEY COMPLAIN
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by AkataYeriYeri: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilfreezy:
Geeeeess! shocked I respect Donald trump. He has fulfilled every single campaign promise. From Muslim ban, to immigration, to jobs, strengthened military, to building a wall and many more.

I don't see how he won't win reelection.
Muslim ban?
You’re a joker

2 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by fikiman7000(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Afamed:
And who is paying for the wall? Definitely not Mexico
I think both countries are funding the deal as part of migration deal they signed last week
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by etrouble: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Good, they should block Buhari, APC, their supporters and family members from coming.. good step in the right direction

How many Hausa/Fulanis did you see all the times you went to US Embassy and you were rejected Visa? Hausa/Fulani are less interested in going to US and Europe except to study. It is your brothers that wants to go to US and Europe at the cost of their lifes. So, the joke is on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by OriginalZombiE: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
IDnoble1:
US and Wahala sha
They should kuku build a canopy over the country or put the whole country in a building so as to keep flies from another country away.
Nonsense!

Mumu

So you don't know what a boder wall does? You don't know the function of border security?

Maybe you should take a look at your country and examine the way criminal elements, bandits and fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping people.

Most Nigerians are too dumb for my liking!

Read; you no go read!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Does it matter? IT's getting built regardless.
Afamed:
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by sleekman(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
SeunStats:
Trump Best US President Ever After Lincoln And Reagan
After Lincoln period. Some might argue he's the best.

1 Like

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by OriginalZombiE: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
liberalchick:
Build or replace and renovate existing wall panels. Anyways, this would be ineffectual. Majority of illegal immigrants, drug smuggling happen at legal port of entries. He is pandering to his base.

you just came here to recite CNN/MSNBC talking points

I'm not surprised, coming from someone that calls herself "liberal chick"

13 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by hucienda: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
SeunStats:
Trump Best US President Ever After Lincoln And Reagan

Even after General Washington?
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by lorenzos1: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
IDnoble1:
US and Wahala sha
They should kuku build a canopy over the country or put the whole country in a building so as to keep flies from another country away.
Nonsense!
Would you be happy if people from Niger keep trooping into Nigeria everyday illegally and coming to commit crime.

3 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by bluefilm: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Trump is a real action man.

He is so bent on fulfilling all his campaign promises, no matter what.

How I wish so many of our politicians are like that.

So that we will not have so many liars and excuses experts disguising as politicians in our polity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Alejobs: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by OriginalZombiE: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Does it matter? IT's getting built regardless.

No mind the mumu

If he has done some reading, he'll know that Trump re-negotiated NAFTA and created a new deal with Mexico and Canada called UMSCA

This new deal has clauses that prompt Mexico to essentially "pay for the wall"

4 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by VirginSearcher(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
etrouble:

[s]How many Hausa/Fulanis did you see all the times you went to US Embassy and you were rejected Visa? Hausa/Fulani are less interested in going to US and Europe except to study. It is your brothers that wants to go to US and Europe at the cost of their lifes. So, the joke is on you[/s].
Who is your brother's? last time I checked almajiri's don't go to school, to correct you I have not applied for US Visa and if I do I'll get.. so take a chilling pill

1 Like

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by NOL2dworld(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Good, they should block Buhari, APC, their supporters and family members from coming.. good step in the right direction

Where is your sense? Chai ��
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by dannybrasky(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Digging underground tunnels is the way to go for Mexicans!! grin

2 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by dingbang(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Buhari cannot build Wall.. grin
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Isoduwa(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jestin:
E just dey pain me say nor be 9ja get border with US...We for climb that wall with bare hands

Benin people Nor need climb na fly over
Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by Duggedised12(f): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Everyone country has a right to protect its borders and demand for proper documentation before being granted Entry,the only thing I see here is that he has a foul mouth and callous with words.

2 Likes

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by liberalchick(f): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is 2019 no excuse for ignorance. Go on the internet and read reports released by the US government on illegal immigration trends, while you are still on the internet pull out DEA reports and read them. Don’t be spoon fed news.
OriginalZombiE:

you just came here to recite CNN/MSNBC talking points

I'm not surprised, coming from someone that calls herself "liberal chick"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Government Starts Building Border Wall by 11doubledee: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Afamed:
Who else?mexico through tax increament on goods made in mexico when they decided not to co-fund the project directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.