Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,078 members, 7,842,085 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions (1205 Views)

OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions by emmachenko1: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nollywood veteran actor, Emeka Enyiocha, had a clap back season with some of his followers on Instagram recently after being trolled for the quality of his pictures online.

The followers told the renowned actor to change the quality of his phone as the quality of pictures taken by his present phone is not befitting of his status as a celebrity.

Emeka Enyiocha who couldn't bear the insults reigned on him by his followers, took time to reply them one by one. He told one of the fans that he loves his phone and also queried the right of the other to question him.

Click here to See their exchange below:
https://www.swiftads.ng/gJkIG7p

Re: Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Those who do not mind their business are liable to die young, old or whenever.
Re: Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions by dollytino4real(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
dey can buy for him
Re: Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions by nnamanirr: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Picture quality looks more like nokia 5200 grin
Re: Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions by MiaB(f): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Abeg be contented with what you have As long as you can't buy me a new phone you have no right to question me

1 Like

Re: Fans On Instagram Told Emeka Enyiocha To Change His Phone See Reactions by TANID(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
Abeg be contented with what you have
As long as you can't buy me a new phone you have no right to question me

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Bum In Revealing Lingerie (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Chris Goes All Romantic With His Girlfriend As She Visit Nigeri / Seyi Awolowo Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.