Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Can I Get Student Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Student Loan (364 Views)

STUDENT LOAN LAW: Not Yet Uhuru. What To Do Next? / Get Student Loan And Car Loan In Nigeria / Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Student Loan by profuk7: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please i am a student of UNN I am in need of loan to forward my education. Please if you have an idea were i can get one without collateral please let me know.
Re: How Can I Get Student Loan by Kenni700(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hi Poster.

You can try any of the apps for quick loans but it also depends on the amount of loan you are looking for.
Kwick cash
Ren Money
Pay Later

Download any of these apps from Google playstore and you will be given a loan immediately.

I hope you find this information very useful.
Regards.
Re: How Can I Get Student Loan by profuk7: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi Poster.

You can try any of the apps for quick loans but it also depends on the amount of loan you are looking for.
Kwick cash
Ren Money
Pay Later

Download any of these apps from Google playstore and you will be given a loan immediately.

I hope you find this information very useful.
Regards.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making Money With Drop Shipping Business In Nigeria / If You Resides In Port Harcourt And Need An Office Space, Contact Me. See Terms / Whatsapp Forex Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.