Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Am Strongly Advice You!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Strongly Advice You!! (160 Views)

Why I Strongly Believe That Queen Elizabeth II Is A Saint And Is In Heaven / A Chapter Business Churches Will Never Strongly Preach / The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Strongly Advice You!! by Buytruth(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
I am strongly advice you to visit this below website and read the message of the coming kingdom of God there, for your good, and to know how to prepare yourself to be worthy for it. http://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-iwwm/

(1) (Reply)

Only Those Whom The Lord... / Gratitude / Our Daily-devotional - About Those Pharisees- 25th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.