Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo (47245 Views)

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko, Ava And Mia Their Twin Daughters In Adorable Photo / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Donchukz(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Your talent shall make u to dine with kings and princess
Endeavour to come back to the ring and reclaim back your world heavy weight belt,good luck as u reign again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by XTHRONE(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Which kind report be this?

So Anthony Joshua isn’t a heavyweight boxer again?

He don retire?

No mind am
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Anthony has his work cut out for him if he's going to beat ruiz the human punching bag grin

I watched the replays and ruiz has sm fast and dangerous techniques Joshua needs to prevent or find quick sloutions to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Kingpee2(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2019
nextnear:
you have a critical problem that needs real solution, everybody is good and great in their own ways, or will you say because even Hitler or Escobar were criminals means they were not legends? Guy please even if you can't afford to buy sense, but at least you can borrow small and return it when you're done thinking and commenting, what brought about Naira marley and zlatan self into the discussion here, seriously you need to be examined psychologically.
Your stupidity is the original version ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Tuuns: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Two exes. Lol

GISTBL0G:
GistMore.com

Heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua shares cute photo with ex U.S president, Barrack Obama.

See more: http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-poses-with-barrack-obama-in-adorable-photo
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Alaganature(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Someone should please Help me with 3000 I need to come back to Lagos today from Saki...Access bank 0053442938.. thanks House..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Burgerlomo: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Beautiful!
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by lloyds(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
femtex007:
U better go and prepare for ruiz this time. Make I no hear story again oh

The only way Joshua can defeat Ruiz is by not keeping close distance, and he must guide his chin bcoz he can't receive much punch, and technically aim his head from distance.

If Joshua rushes the fight and goes toe to toe with that guy, Ruiz will destroy him even before round 3.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by lloyds(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:
Loser cheesy

Disgraced by an unfit fat fat fart fûck grin

That guy is not unfit, he has one of the strongest punches around and by far one of the fastest. .

Joshua will really struggle to beat him, that is if Ruiz doesn't knock him out again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Kaetoh: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
post=79469116:
[/color] : You should be working hard to get your 3 World Titles back Anthony...

No be so Mr Obama ?!

[color=#990000]Obama
:
smart girl you..
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by macello4(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2019
and both of them are ex, wonderful.

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by BluntBoy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Vado:
Obama is a very tall guy. Imagine how tall Joshua is but he allowed a fat midget do him dirty like that?

I hope you are taller than Andy Ruiz because Andy Ruiz is 6'2.

If you are shorter than Ruiz and you still have the mouth to call him a midget, then there must be something wrong somewhere.
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Vado(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

I hope you are taller than Andy Ruiz because Andy Ruiz is 6'2.

If you are shorter than Ruiz and you still have the mouth to call him a midget, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

I'm 6.4 grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by BluntBoy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Vado:

I'm 6.4 grin
You are just 2 inches taller than a midget grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo by Alejobs: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.