Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Paypal Is Dead! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Is Dead! (466 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / I Think Paypal Is Just Being Wicked To Nigerians / Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Is Dead! by hebronwebs(m): 4:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Hi Smart Nairalander,

You're wondering why this headline spells "PAYPAL IS DEAD", Well its true Cryptocurrency is the new money making printing opportunity and thanks to founder and CEO of Facebook who invested well over $50Million Dollars in Bitcoin far back in 2012.

As the market valuation of the total stock of bitcoins approached US$1 billion, some commentators called bitcoin prices a bubble. In early April 2013, the price per bitcoin dropped from $266 to around $50 and then rose to around $100. Over two weeks starting late June 2013 the price dropped steadily to $70.

Now Bitcoin is worth now over $9000

With Bitcoin Hitting over $26000 in 2017 Facebook Founder took out some of his profit running into tens of Billions of Dollars to invest in the New payment system project Name " LIBRA".

So Facebook rolled out its very own payment system Yesterday 18-6-2019 called " LIBRA" which name means "FREEDOM"

What this spells for PAYPAL is Doom because over 250 nations around the globe can access this new payment system called Libra without restrictions and perform the following tasks
1.You can Perform transaction like Money Transfers stress Free!
2. No need to open a bank account or go to the banks
3. No need to send IDs to verify your Address
4. No Country restrictions to access to use its services
5. No hidden Transaction Fees
6. No Government tracking and monitoring you ETC.

So Click the link below To learn More

https://nairametrics.com/2019/06/18/facebook-unveils-libra-a-new-global-digital-currency/

Re: Paypal Is Dead! by pabon(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2019
i think this is true. there will be a massive adoption of the new cryptocurrency because unlike Bitcoin, Libra has a face and everyone knows who they can blame should something go wrong. With the number of people coming together to make this project a success, we believe Libra will revolutionalize the face of online payment currently available.

That said, I don't think Paypal will die. Last I check, Paypal is among the companies coming together to make this project work. I'm looking forward to seeing the ease of doing online business that this new invention will bring.

(1) (Reply)

airtel data / Hurry Now. Gets 60$ Worth Of Bitcoin / What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 100k In A Cool Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.