Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) (38466 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by OsuMustGo: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:

Accept Jesus as your lord and savior and be a born again Christian like me.
Shut up hypocrite
If it was quran they quoted now, you Christians will be shouting Islamisation

6 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by skukimania(f): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Bible was quoted just to confuse the average / below average students. The brilliant ones already know what the lecturer is asking them.
Lecturers Sabi confuse students Sha!

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by leokid866: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I could care less about Muslims and Christians
u guys Are drawing Yoruba land backward
I want to ask u an honest question, and I want an honest answer
u are a yoruba person like me right?
I could care less about your religion
but how do u feel whenever ibos post pictures of their States and then they post yoruba states
and yoruba states look ugly abandoned, looks like villages with dilapidated buildings
dirty environment
pls how does this make u feel as a Yoruba person
don't y feel sad? pls let's leave religion here
don't u ever ask y is Yoruba land like this
why can't we change this
don't u ever feel ashamed
because I won't lie, seeing yoruba land like this everyday makes me cry

Please no one is holding you, go to the igbo land If that is what is going to make you happy....Sips tea.

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Abbeyme: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2019
DavidEsq:

This is a clear indication of the scientific accuracy of the bible. Even when men believed that earth was flat, the bible said it was circular. When the Greeks believed that Hercules was the one who held the world in place, as assigned by Zeus, the bible stated that the earth was suspended on nothing. This is why Romans 1:20 says that creation itself bears witness to qualities/existence.

Or the Biblical accuracy of Science

You are wise in your submission, very nice.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Can you see that christainity is a mad religion?

1. If you see any Qur'an verse in question paper they will complain. Islamazation.

2. Now is it only Chrristians study in that school? If am part of students of that school and I fail this question who will should blame? Walahi, they will have problem in that school. Because am not a Christian and I can never write fucking Bible in my book. Stupid people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by xyz123456: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2019
daroz:

And who told you you are a Christian? Be deceiving yourself there thinking you are deceiving nairalanders.

Or I almost forget, deception is a virtue in Islam.
Can you read at all?? Did I say I am a Christian??

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by xyz123456: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Odetokun3:
This is not a religious issue but some of my Muslims brothers will find means to bring an issue out of it.

Mind u,

The man must have talked about it in class and fellow nairalanders are already giving an answer to the simple question.

If he did not put the reference, even Christians will hardly know that the quote is from the Bible.

Pls let's learn to tolerate at least.
Hypocrite. If its Quran they quote, will you guys accept??

6 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Ayoefa: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Christianization of Nigeria. The criminal Association of Nigeria will not see anything wrong with this. If it's the other way around, the criminal Association of Nigeria- CAN and ipob monkeys will be wailing and crying islamization and fulanization by now.

5 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by bixton(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2019
femi4:
correct

Water does not come into or leave planet earth. Water is continuously transferred between the atmosphere and the oceans. This is known as the global hydrological cycle. This system is a closed system. There are no inputs or outputs.

The question specifically informs them to give their explanation based on an "open system". So basically it ought be based on a "river system" to buttress their points.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimitk2:

but how do u feel whenever ibos post pictures of their States and then they post yoruba states
and yoruba states look ugly abandoned, looks like villages with dilapidated buildings
dirty environment
why can't we change this

My friend you no get oil for brain at all. Your brain so dry tautau. Aaaaaahhh ogo ju. Have you been to igbo land before? If you go there you will not compare our land with them. Igbo land so dirty and undeveloped at all. Backwards people

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:

Accept Jesus as your lord and savior and be a born again Christian like me.

Idiot. Show me verse in your Bible where Jesus said take me as your Lord and personal saviour?

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimitk2:

so the issue plaguing yoruba land is not your concern?
well I'm an atheist
but u Yoruba Muslims, hmm
well I'm getting tired everyday
I can't do this anymore
I'm just tired of u guys

Baba were. You are not a Yoruba. Is better you tired and kill yourself because a fool like you can't survive here and hereafter

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by amsktn: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2019
this is wrong BECAUSE NOT ALL STUDENTS ARE CHRISTIAN

4 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2019
ExoticPlanner:
We should never make mistake of keeping God out of our System.

That should be religion department, I think there is christain knowledge study in that school why can't them set such question for them?

This is stupid

4 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Zikora1000(f): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimitk2:

dirty environment
why can't we change this
cheesy what has been seen cannot be unseen. When you start saying the truth about the realities on ground, that's a first step to a change for the better. Kudos

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Nothing odd or absurd about this
If you are a student of that Dept and u are intelligent and knw wat u are doing u should be able to answer this question. U mustn't be a Christian or a Bible reader.

That is stupid. Must they put Bible verse in subject that didn't belong to Bible study? Are they teaching Bible in that subject? Pls wake up.?

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Odetokun3:
This is not a religious issue but some of my Muslims brothers will find means to bring an issue out of it.

Mind u,

The man must have talked about it in class and fellow nairalanders are already giving an answer to the simple question.

If he did not put the reference, even Christians will hardly know that the quote is from the Bible.

But will you feel. If you meet any Qur'an verse in your question paper?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2019
dejt4u:
MURIC will soon react to this..

These days, they react more than chemicals

Was that question right and justifiable? There are muslims and others in that department who are not conversant with the bible. By setting the question from the Bible, the stupid lecturer had limited their options. Imagine that was a quote from the Holy Quran, what would your reaction and that of CAN be?

4 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Odetokun3:

Mind u,

You guys can be stupid and daft when you want to be, just like now. What kind of reasoning is this. Why do we like to portray ourselves as hypocrites?

I ccan see that you are preaching tolerance here, don't you think CAN and many Christians need this more? Shouting Islamisation agenda at every fvcking opportunity they get

4 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Alejobs: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:

Don't you ever call a respected professor like Akintola mumuric. That we Christians don't have any one to fight for us doesn't mean we should castigate our Muslim brothers
Quiet Mr born again
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by difference5050: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2019
For my own understanding he used it for illustration. Those that used to attend his lecture class will enjoy the question very well
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It is so simple!

It is talking about condensation, precipitation and evaporation.
u are correct person jare

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It is so simple!

It is talking about condensation, precipitation and evaporation.

Complete water Cycle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regrets Of A First Class Student / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.