Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) (38431 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:

Ishaq Akintola is a good ambassador of Islam. Who can we Christians point to? CAN is corrupt already

Guy no dey type rubbish... U be Muslim.. I dey see u for Muslim thread.. Take time ooo.. Stop to dey deny your religion

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by nauto11: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It is so simple!

It is talking about condensation, precipitation and evaporation.

good
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by micxwell(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2019
blackaxe78:
The lecturer should be shot multiple times!
And the student shouldn't graduate if he/she can't pen something down as an answer to that question. 400level student o.
The reason why they keep saying Nigerian graduates are not employable. Just to apply what was learnt is a problem.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
lol!
You aren’t so right bro.

Precipitation hitting the ground are either infiltrated into the soil, flow to the nearby stream as run off or evaporated back to the atmosphere.

Some of the infiltrated water into the soil are absorbed by the plant roots through osmosis, while the others go down to be stored on the aquifer.

How is it possible for the plants roots to absorb a water running off what roots aren’t bucket?

I didn't say the roots absorb from run-off. I said the same thing you are saying that it takes from the water that enters the soil. i said run-off only occurs after the soil is saturated and the roots absorbs from the saturated soil.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by ksstroud: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2019
dejt4u:
MURIC will soon react to this..

These days, they react more than chemicals

Jobless people
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by articulate078: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Can you see that christainity is a mad religion?

1. If you see any Qur'an verse in question paper they will complain. Islamazation.

2. Now is it only Chrristians study in that school? If am part of students of that school and I fail this question who will should blame? Walahi, they will have problem in that school. Because am not a Christian and I can never write fucking Bible in my book. Stupid people

Wait for Muric reaction. No be 2day all Ds thing start.A line was quoted to push d students to reason further and u are dragging religion into d matter.Go to Unilorin and see wot dey do there,is any christian shouting about dt?Its because it was quoted from a religious book,wot about situations where stuffs lyk Ds are quoted from books dt d students might nt av come across,wot will be ur reaction?
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by articulate078: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ayoefa:
Christianization of Nigeria. The criminal Association of Nigeria will not see anything wrong with this. If it's the other way around, the criminal Association of Nigeria- CAN and ipob monkeys will be wailing and crying islamization and fulanization by now.

Open ur mouth if at d end of it all MURIC does not react.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by MightySparrow: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
dejt4u:
MURIC will soon react to this..

MURIC on moribound?
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by articulate078: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Johnpotter660:
Why do people always have a default religious bias? That quote could have been lifted from a Shakespearean text and no one would have protested against it. I bet many people didn’t won’t have known that it was from the Bible if the word “Ecclesiastics” was not used.

We’ve got to start thinking more differently

Dt kind of question does not require h being a Christian ,Muslim or Atheist. It requires logical and simple reasoning.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by NaMeAboki: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Part of the Islamisation agenda - CAN must hear this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by solepager(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
One doesn’t have to be a bible reader to know this.

Moreover, the Bible didn’t explain it

All the streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is not full.To the place from which the streams flow, there they return so as to flow again.
Ecl 1:7
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Rednaxelot: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
solepager:

All the streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is not full.To the place from which the streams flow, there they return so as to flow again.
Ecl 1:7
Has that explained anything?
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very logical question that would make the students to think deeply. The lecturer deserves to be promoted.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
articulate078:

Wait for Muric reaction. No be 2day all Ds thing start.A line was quoted to push d students to reason further and u are dragging religion into d matter.Go to Unilorin and see wot dey do there,is any christian shouting about dt?Its because it was quoted from a religious book,wot about situations where stuffs lyk Ds are quoted from books dt d students might nt av come across,wot will be ur reaction?

What diz is saying edakun? Am from kwara and I knew unilorin very well they don't cross subject religion have it own line.

And you said they put Bible verse in exam paper for students to think far? So all handout that those students buy can't make them think far? Or what do u gan?
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by plantist: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimitk2:

so the issue plaguing yoruba land is not your concern?
well I'm an atheist
but u Yoruba Muslims, hmm
well I'm getting tired everyday
I can't do this anymore
I'm just tired of u guys

He said you should accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and here you are writing about Yoruba Muslims. If you aren't satisfied with Yoruba Muslims, your best bet is taking a plunge into the Atlantic ocean. Muslims and Islam has been in existence before your ancestors and will surely outlive you and your progenitors. Ọmọ ale, Oloshi ọmọ.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by wman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
GoTV:

Yahweh is my witness, I'm a born again Christian

Your cup will run full one day. Just continue with yor deceit.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
wman:

Your cup will run full one day. Just continue with yor deceit.

Accept Jesus before it's too late and stop hating our Muslim brothers
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I could care less about Muslims and Christians
u guys Are drawing Yoruba land backward
I want to ask u an honest question, and I want an honest answer
u are a yoruba person like me right?
I could care less about your religion
but how do u feel whenever ibos post pictures of their States and then they post yoruba states
and yoruba states look ugly abandoned, looks like villages with dilapidated buildings
dirty environment
pls how does this make u feel as a Yoruba person
don't y feel sad? pls let's leave religion here
don't u ever ask y is Yoruba land like this
why can't we change this
don't u ever feel ashamed
because I won't lie, seeing yoruba land like this everyday makes me cry

Don't worry Yoruba are sophisticated and Igbo Are just host ! Every Lagos man is Yoruba and that is why every Yoruba man claims Lagos leaving other places to suffer maybe they should sell these states to Igbo period
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by therajah: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It is so simple!

It is talking about condensation, precipitation and evaporation.

PERIOD!!!
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by solepager(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Has that explained anything?

It's staring right at your face
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
SolarKing247:
Yes o!
Never take God out of schools. The greatness of America started nosediving immediately they decided to take God out of Schools. The banned Prayers in their schools, and we started seeing several school shootings, proliferation of homosexuality, etc.
And where are we today with all the God in our schools.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Unlimitk2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Don't worry Yoruba are sophisticated and Igbo Are just host ! Every Lagos man is Yoruba and that is why every Yoruba man claims Lagos leaving other places to suffer maybe they should sell these states to Igbo period
Which Igbo should they sell it to?
FYI,the most Yoruba population in Lagos are in descending order
Yorubas:ogun osun oyo ekiti ondo
The population of Yorubas in Lagos is more than 12 million at least
Don't ask me how I got this
Now igbo population in descending order
Igbo:IMO anambra abia Enugu ebonyi
Total igbo population in Lagos
At most 2.5 million
I've seen more IMO Igbo ppl in Lagos than any other igbo
Again don't ask me how I got to this number

Now Yoruba selling their States to Igbo?
Are u kidding me
The only advantage u guys have Is your land is small
Total Yoruba land is 4x igbo land
Your land is small, I'm very sorry to say this
I've said this already money u guys spend on infrastructure is little compared to average yoruba state

And their are Yoruba billionaires too
Is only u guys have more number of middle class only
But the total amount of money owned by wealthy Yorubas is farrrr more than igbos,fact
Its just that u igbos have no distraction
Yoruba don't think like igbos
Yoruba wealthy ppl only build in Lagos
None of them do like igbos who invest back home
That's where Yorubas problems come from
Saying u want to buy our LANd is dumb
Your land is very small compared to Yorubas own
U will notice its only the Yoruba Christians especially d pastors that behave like igbos and invest back home
U will notice oyedepo adeboye TB Joshua kumuyi
All these big Yoruba pastor, go to their homeland and see how they have developed it
But its still small compared to how igbos do
Yorubas have a huugee problems right now and d Muslims are just contributing to it in fact they are a huge part of the problem
Guy u c,I'm tired
I'm really really tired
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Alejobs: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
!!!!!!!FUTA STUDENTs!!!!!!

C-KRYSTAL ORGANIC SKIN CARE Online Training!!!!!!!

We teach how to identify all skin types and make organic creams, soaps, shower gel, essential oils,face cream, Toner, cleansers, scrubs for babies, Adults and all complexions e.g
-Glowing
-Lightning
-Whitening
-Hot chocolate
-Halfcast

And also for

•Pimples
•Stretch marks
•Sunburn
•Eczema
•Natural Hip and butt enlargement cream
•Dark spots
•Dark knuckles
•Green vein and skin damage repair cream
•Tips on how to loose weight
•Tips on how to regain flat tommy

Our training are 80%videos with practical and also show you where to get all your original organic ingredients in all the 36states including Ghana.
SAY NO TO CHEMICALS and HYDROQUININE by Grabbing this opportunity and become a skin's therapist.

Training fee is #1000

LOOK FLAWLESS, RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNGER WITH 100% NATURAL HOME MADE SKINCARE.

Join OUR Online Training WhatsApp Group https://chat. whatsapp .com/DZ8ZcaZQBQd44xJt1ONwGL or Contact 08108597660

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I could care less about Muslims and Christians
u guys Are drawing Yoruba land backward
I want to ask u an honest question, and I want an honest answer
u are a yoruba person like me right?
I could care less about your religion
but how do u feel whenever ibos post pictures of their States and then they post yoruba states
and yoruba states look ugly abandoned, looks like villages with dilapidated buildings
dirty environment
pls how does this make u feel as a Yoruba person
don't y feel sad? pls let's leave religion here
don't u ever ask y is Yoruba land like this
why can't we change this
don't u ever feel ashamed
because I won't lie, seeing yoruba land like this everyday makes me cry

Another slowpoke. I'm never part of the tribal sentiments that has engulf the net but you're being unduly unreasonable. Do you have to stoop this low at the slightest opportunity? Why can't you be proud of your region for just this comment. You must really this the hate that hate you're wallowing in extends across River Niger.

My friend, just say you're Igbo, you don't like the Yoruba tribe and you have Muslims as well. That won't hurt you on a faceless forum as nairaland.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Unlimitk2(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2019
BananaTree:

Another slowpoke. I'm never part of the tribal sentiments that has engulf the net but you're being unduly unreasonable. Do you have to stoop this low at the slightest opportunity? Why can't you be proud of your region for just this comment. You must really this the hate that hate you're wallowing in extends across River Niger.

My friend, just say you're Igbo, you don't like the Yoruba tribe and you have Muslims as well. That won't hurt you on a faceless forum as nairaland.
I'm an atheist and a Yoruba
I'm sure u were all surprised could b writing this
Well I'm not a sheep
And I don't follow d crowd
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I'm an atheist and a Yoruba
I'm sure u were all surprised could b writing this
Well I'm not a sheep
And I don't follow d crowd

Your school of thought or belief is none of my business. A reasonable fellow who has lived here for a while should know Christians have no issue with their Muslim brothers. We're at peace, taking each day at a time. How Muslims have dragged the west backward is what you've failed to explain and can never. You're just being unreasonable.
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Unlimitk2:

At most 2.5 million

Are u kidding me
I've said this already money u guys spend on infrastructure is little compared to average yoruba state

But the total amount of money owned by wealthy Yorubas is farrrr more than igbos,fact
U will notice its only the Yoruba Christians especially d pastors that behave like igbos and invest back home
All these big Yoruba pastor, go to their homeland and see how they have developed it
Yorubas have a huugee problems right now and d Muslims are just contributing to it in fact they are a huge part of the problem
Guy u c,I'm tired
I'm really really tired

Bla bla bla

They have manufactureed another Lagos Ibadan statistics that still doesn't stop the fact that Yoruba states are backwards and 17th setting ...you can still argue this

Oya write another long letter
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2019
BananaTree:

In Yoruba land everyone that tells them the truth is Igbo Are they used to hypocrisy that they can't assume that none of them have the capacity to say the truth ?

Unlimitk2:

At most 2.5 million

Are u kidding me

Guy u c,I'm tired
I'm really really tired

Bla bla bla

They have manufactureed another Lagos Ibadan statistics that still doesn't stop the fact that Yoruba states are backwards and 17th setting ...you can still argue this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Unlimitk2(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

In Yoruba land everyone that tells them the truth is Igbo Are they used to hypocrisy that they can't assume that none of them have the capacity to say the truth ?

Bla bla bla

Yoruba States are backwards?
Hmm
U haven't been to some places in Nigeria then
No need for argument
Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Unlimitk2:

Yoruba States are backwards?
Hmm
U haven't been to some places in Nigeria then
No need for argument

I have been to Ilesan, Abeokuta, Ado Ekiti, Abeokuta And Ibadan ...so where else oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Let's even assume that's the truth like you want to believe, what next? How does it help you and your people or solve your problems. Better just mind your own business and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.