Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle (297 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle by LifestyleTonite: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries has warned women against heeding to any voice telling them to challenge their husband. According to the clergy man, such is only coming from a spiritual husband.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/voice-telling-you-to-challenge-your-husband-is-from-spiritual-husband-apostle-suleman.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle by LifestyleTonite: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2019
The tweet from Apostle Suleman didn’t sit well with many on Twitter who pointed out that women of nowadays don’t need spiritual husband to get them an apartment because they can afford it.

In response, the clergy man stated that he was only joking with the tweet.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/voice-telling-you-to-challenge-your-husband-is-from-spiritual-husband-apostle-suleman.html

Re: Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle by chiommy123(f): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2019
What happened to people standing their ground? Husband's should love their wives and wives should respect their husband's where is the joke
Re: Voice Telling You To Challenge Your Husband Is From Spiritual Husband – Apostle by made4naijamusic: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2019
LifestyleTonite Please remove that video from my post, comment section thank you

(1) (Reply)

Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Bisopu Okan Nyin / COZA Sues Busola : Man Pledges #1m To Fund Dakolo's Legal Defence / Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Worker N20M (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.