Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) (56330 Views)

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:28am On Feb 10, 2023
I cannot be with a man. I am half-human & snake & have a spiritual husband - lady says 😯😯😯

She said a lot even talking about why she ran away from Nigeria OMG.

Take a listen!!! 😯😯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCiwRlHNfuk

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Enny2013(f): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Na sooo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Righteousness2(m): 2:24am On Feb 10, 2023
This one is bold to tell you what she represents.

There are so many others out there. Young men and ladies, agents of marine kingdoms, whose assignment is to dilute and destroy destinies.

Knowing how polluted the world is, One of their major means is through sexual immorality. Once they get you , you are gone.
You may be alive but you are dead. You become a walking corpse .
A blossoming life and Destiny could suddenly become a leaking basket.

It takes the Mercy of GOD and the Anoiting of GOD on a man to Break the yoke.

Flee Sexual immorality! You WILL save yourself from many spiritual and Physical calamities.

187 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Righteousness2:

There are so many others out there. Young men and ladies, agents of marine kingdoms, whose assignment is to dilute and destroy destinies.

Knowing how polluted the world is, One of their major means is through sexual immorality. Once they get you , you are gone.

It takes the Mercy of GOD andctge Anoiting of GOD on a man to Break the yoke.

Flee Sexual immorality! You WILL save yourself from many spiritual and Physical calamities.

I agree with you on this.

It's even more dangerous when you date the ones who don't know that they are possessed.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by OgaTheTop2: 4:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Boolshiit..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Righteousness2:

It takes the Mercy of GOD andctge Anoiting of GOD on a man to Break the yoke.

You've already believed that bullshit is true!
Nawaoo

19 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Goldbw122(m): 4:12am On Feb 10, 2023
At least, she is honest.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by TheboyGhost(m): 4:49am On Feb 10, 2023
She is just a human reptile like me and every other of her kind...

No big deal and it's nothing to be Afraid of biko...

Africa Africa Africa work on your brains ooh...

Some of y'all don't even know your lineage.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Nonsense kii u dia. Who u dey deceive. See me no send you message oo. I kuku like ur size.myspec.

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Boogyman557: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by koladata(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2023
if you can solve promiscuity problem as a man , you have solved 98 percent of your life problem.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by LegitAutos01: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2023
TheboyGhost:
She is just a human reptile like me and every other of her kind...

No big deal and it's nothing to be Afraid of biko...

Africa Africa Africa work on your brains ooh...

Some of y'all don't even know your lineage.

Can you turn to snake?

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by TheboyGhost(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2023
LegitAutos01:

Can you turn to snake?

sad angry
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by freemanq(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2023
So what are you waiting for go and fight Boko Haram for us now since you have such spiritual power, use ur head o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by zed7: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Always coming up with nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by KingMack(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Try come my house den turn to half snake half woman....na for me to jus cut the half snake part sell am give lala

Omo I don cash outπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kwan3 hardπŸ€”πŸ€”

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by CheedyJ(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2023
This one get mental issues, no be only half snake na half dinosaur .mtcheeew

13 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by mytime24(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Be warned
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
grin
No be today e start cha...

But let's come to think of it,why do that particular gender have so much to do with snake?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by twilliamx(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Doubt her story @ your own peril

14 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Cti28(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin
No wonder she ran away from Nigeria. She would have become snake pepper soup

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Robisky001(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
This is not the comment you are looking for. Check the 10th page.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by ATEAMS: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Seeing is believing.,.
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by sukkot: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2023
grin
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Kitoshooorwwe: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2023
Ok
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by loffyloffy: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2023
She is mentaly ill.

It is pure nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by dmz1: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2023
koladata:
if you can solve promiscuity problem as a man , you have solved 98 percent of your life problem.

Na lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by IMASTEX: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Another bunkum Bala blue.
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Tayorshd2(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by Kingpele(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
U need jesus to set u free from the power of the evil one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) by atdscentofwater: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2023
hmmmmmmm, u sayyy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.