Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] (30856 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by IjebuWarrior: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
donkarly:

Very true,just like in the US-
The Names of Suspected Fraudsters Arrested in the US are Oluwaseun Adelekan, 36; Olalekan Daramola, 35; Solomon Aburekhanlen, 32; Gbenga Oyeneyin, 32; Abiola Olajumoke, 46; Temitope Omotayo, 36; Bryan Eadie, 35; Albert Lucas, 29; and Ademola Adebogun, 38.

The problem with you Igbos... instead of accepting the fact of this news, you're busy pointing fingers. Savages!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by NaMeAboki: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nwosu Martins

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Tenshades(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...smallie...

I don box you enter corner now na insult you come resort to.

If you had read my positing and refrained from defending the indefensible or mentioning me, we wouldn't have been here.

I am a messenger. I give my message and move on. You must not like me or my message, but just move on. But if you want tell me cut and nail history wey dey ginger you and make you feel good in your shitty ways, I go lecture you small.

I can insult very well but won't tow that line here...

For the records I no even argue who serve Nigeria pass between you and I. Na secondary school I go reach oga I no dey hide my own, so NYSC wey I mean no be the one wey you dey brag about.
You be smallie...na parable elders take dey advise children.

Peace

I won't waste my time replying you after this.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by IamSoProlific: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm...

By the time these silly greedy lazy and excuseless dickkheads are done with Nigeria and her reputation, the isolation North Korea enjoys will be a luxury, such that even them will place a ban on us from visiting their country under any guise.

I know so many of these low life thieves and their apologists abound here and are quick to bring up the issue of our equally shameless thieving politicians.

Yeah, if indeed our leaders are the only reason why you have decided that, the only good thing your head can muster up even after escaping your so-called useless country for another man's is how to sit your lazy ass in one corner, and finding who to steal from. What did your host country politicians and their people do to deserve that?

Every Nigerian of goodwill has got to rise up and speak up against the further battery of our already dented image by a handful of lazy asswipes before we are finally shut off from interacting or engaging in any meaningful ventures, so much as abounds online. I dey pity the next generation if nothing is done swiftly.

It is already happening before our eyes how it is impossible for Nigerians to register on most sites. This will be taken a notch higher trust me.

Idiotic foolish boys reaping other people's hard work they won't enjoy. I see them building houses and buying cars and I laugh.
No be today na.

Where are the Ajuduas and Ade Bendels today?

Nigeria's history is replete with examples of how you can't enjoy lasting peace from stealing, either as a politician or a scamming dolt.
You'd pay for your deeds as I have done for mine.

Below is my response to one knucklehead here. Whoever is going to be mentioning me had better find a good enough excuse to debate with me...
Knuckleheads post:

When you read history, you'd know what the whites have done to deserve that treatment.

How they chained your great ancestors unclad, padlocked their lips, used them as bulls on their farms, flogged the heckk outta dia poor lives and fucckked the hell outta their pussiesss at will.

My response to him

These una lame distorted excuses no dey work with a retired yahoo man like me my friend. You can say these trash to the ignorant.
There is no one excuse you'd bring up that i won't shatter..you know why? Because i had been in your ignorant shoes and would use these excuses as a feel good factor. All bullocks.
Do you ask your clients if they were whites, blacks, red, yellow, slave descendants or slave owners descendants before you steal from them? Nooo

Heck, the first client i ever collected money from as an apprentice was a UK born Nigerian. Won't ever forget his name (Nelson).

Shebi you see your life now..what effing history have you been distorting to read.

See my blog on my siggy to read more about me. I'm writing my story as my part at attempting to draw attention to this nonsense and end the rubbish. I'd be revealing all I know and the workings thereof.

That girl on your dp, is she your sister or girlfriend?

Cus I certainly know she's not your daughter.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by daddytime(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

That girl on your dp, is she your sister or girlfriend?

Cus I certainly know she's not your daughter.

Sister or gf ke...

That's my second daughter man....
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by uvie66: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nnaa men I hailoo, no prize for guessing their state origin..i#$o Kw@@u
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by IamSoProlific: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:

Sister or gf ke...

That's my second daughter man....

Inlaw inlaw....

Abeg send me address ASAP, at least we share same city.

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by daddytime(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tenshades:

I won't waste my time replying you after this.

Remain, speechless son...go find your peers to yap nonsense with.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by daddytime(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Inlaw inlaw....

Abeg send me address ASAP, at least we share same city.

grin

Singing...

Are you a yahoo boy??
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why these MOFOs keep using the same old bull crap to scam gullible people of their hard earned money? I can't believe anyone still falls for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by wanger50(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Who can help with the names of the Nigerians involved in the Ghana kidnappings?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by Just30: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
wanger50:
Who can help with the names of the Nigerians involved in the Ghana kidnappings?
too many to mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] by IamSoProlific: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
daddytime:

grin

Singing...

Are you a yahoo boy??

Simi see trouble, I'm tinubu's Son.

So do the needful.

Number.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) / Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (Photos) / LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.