Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho (33147 Views)

Ckay Receives First BRIT Certified Silver Plaque For ”love Nwantiti” Song / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by sureteeboy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
While some channels are getting 55 million undecided, I wonder what they will give to such people, for someone as popular as dbanj to be having such small number ,I wonder how many subscribers I can pull.
Some indeed. The only self-owned channel that has ever exceeded 50million subscribers is Pewdiepie
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by GloShare(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
donbachi:
Wayo people...wen i hit 100,000,dem no give me anything.

You have to request for it.

Its given to everyone above 100k.
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by donbachi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
GloShare:

You have to request for it.
Its given to everyone above 100k.
ok.thanks
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
ibkayee:
Surprised he doesn’t have more, that’s pretty small for him

you don't know so am gonna tell you ... when i was in primary school the boy that took 1st position from pri 4-6 came thru with 52% or + me wey dey carry 4th get 41% out of 30 pupil ... koko be the position not the % jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Duggedised12(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

Some indeed. The only self-owned channel that has ever exceeded 50million subscribers is Pewdiepie
5 minutes Crafts currently has 57.
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Kingkun69(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
you dont get me, there are people who have crossed 100k and didnt get recognition, even I thought it was 1 million that YouTube starts to recognize you .Nor mind me o ,even me that is talking I don't even have one subscriber embarassed embarassed
there are sooo many with over 100k that YouTube can't possibly be able to send a plaque to each of them it is if you request for it they will send to u as long as you have over 100k for free and as for ur channel just keep going try and make every video better than the last and find interesting original creative content to show and stick to it well because if you are well recognized and u skip even a day of recording u might never recover the subs look at pewdiepie he has over 25 million I'm the bank from just acting like a fool in front of the camera and 2 videos every single day
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by danbrowndmf(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
While some channels are getting 55 million undecided, I wonder what they will give to such people, for someone as popular as dbanj to be having such small number ,I wonder how many subscribers I can pull.
mark angel comedy has 1million subscriber...
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by danbrowndmf(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Afonja007:
Mark Angel of Mark Angel comedy with Emmanuella is heading to 3million subscribers : undecided
same thing I was saying too
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Canadanow: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
smiley Champion! The difference between a man and a gentleman is the extra steps the gentleman takes. D'Banj is an alpha male.

Our mission at Manspace Grooming is to educate, guide and inspire modern day gentleman. smiley cool
Tell me more
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Canadanow:

Tell me more
Manspace Grooming by Manspace Barber is a community of gentlemen where attention is focused on wellbeing of discerning gentlemen, through lifestyle, men's health awareness, fashion, skills and career. We offer value to gentlemen. One of our models is retailing of beard grooming kits, men's apparel and accessories, sport wears and essential tools for men.

It's a complete art of manliness.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by sureteeboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
5 minutes Crafts currently has 57.
It is owned by a Multi Channel Network (Channel Frederator Network). I'm talking about personal, self-owned channels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Duggedised12(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

It is owned by a Multi Channel Network (Channel Frederator Network). I'm talking about personal, self-owned channels
ok

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Emilokoiyawon: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
NwaIgboBoy:
please whats youtube whats D'banj and whats silver plate

Please what's Nwa? What's Igbo? What's boy? tongue

Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Alejobs: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Alejobs: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Princeofasia: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Make him beat PewDiePie first...
u no talk of mark angel first
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by BruncleZuma: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Princeofasia:
u no talk of mark angel first
grin grin grin grin no vex jor
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by Alejobs: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Re: Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho by booksrite(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
you don't know so am gonna tell you ... when i was in primary school the boy that took 1st position from pri 4-6 came thru with 52% or + me wey dey carry 4th get 41% out of 30 pupil ... koko be the position not the % jare

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.