Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens (5712 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by kettykings: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
As long as nigeria continue to do the same things the same way the above graph will continue to grow exponentially. until someone comes that will be bold enough to call a spade a spade.

personally i just cantunderstand why some people are afriad of a breakup and prefer to die in this hell
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by kettykings: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nigeria should go the way of sudan Referendum/plebiscite anybody who does not want it (yorubas)is the Real problem of Nigeria
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by samoks(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
kettykings:

As long as nigeria continue to do the same things the same way the above graph will continue to grow exponentially. until someone comes that will be bold enough to call a spade a spade.

personally i just cantunderstand why some people are afriad of a breakup and prefer to die in this hell

I really do not understand as well myself, Its the lasting solution to all this, Break-up, and let us all go to our homes and start afresh, For 50years we have been suffering and smiling, enough is enough, there is no unity in our heart of hearts,

I am still saying it here, the Yorubas hate the Ibos while the housas don't fare better, Disintegration is he best option,
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nnaboys: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
That is it. MEND ,move on, you can do it.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by samoks(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nna boys:

Some people here say MEND is dead, I just pity them, But MEND, please do not target areas where innocent Nigerians are, you know where to Target,

You have our (Or more firmly my) support, take your time and strategize, then strike in ASO ROCK and NASS, only then will they listen to our cry.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
And there were some NLers feeling sorry for these criminals a few days ago.

I said before, once they've taste that terrorist flame, things will never be the same. Are they now using bombs/explosives to threaten Nigeria?

They're unrepentant, they dont care how many innocent civilians they hurt. Such a shame.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nna boys:

I pray to allah that your home will be the next target. 1 less carbon box home off the street.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by truly: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
jamace:

Please, bear this in mind any time you hear war and rumours of war in Nigeria:

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
We have seen this several times
Kindly allow us
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by truly: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
kettykings:

Nigeria should go the way of sudan Referendum/plebiscite anybody who does not want it (yorubas)is the Real problem of Nigeria
But a Yorubaman arranged this GEJ's presidency
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by truly: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
samoks:

GBAMMMMMM, You have said it all, I think what we need now is to go our separate ways. after all countries in eastern europe are splitting up without stress, Lets ask ourselves the question, what do we all have in common? The Yprubas hate all easterners and Niger deltans with passion, the housas also hate us with passion, so why are we still ONE NATION,

Ask a Yoruba man whether he will like an IGBO president, the answer is NO, why? because an IBO man CANNOT just be 'OUR' PRESIDENT.

This is aching my heart so much. Of all the regions in Nigeria, S.E and S.S are the least developed, when you raise the issue, a Yoruba man will tell you that we should go and ask our own leaders what they did with our money allocated to us,

My question now is: what funds was used to develop Lagos, was it state funds or Federal Funds?

what Funds was used to develop Abuja? state of Federal,

The 2 busiest airport in the country today, where are they?? Lagos and Abuja, Ministry of Niger Delta, where is the head-quarters situated

When the ministry was created by the late President, who did he wanted to use as the head? An Housa man, so you guys will know that the marginalization we cry of is not in vane,

Lets go our separate ways, that is the only solution.

God himself knew we are not to be ONE NATION, HE USED THE TWO RIVERS TO SEPERATE US, as he did with Israel and Pharoah at the RED SEA. MR LUGGARD EFFED UP BY MERGING US.

Who do the Igbos hate?
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by samoks(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
truly:

Who do the Igbos hate?

I am sure you know the answer, The igbos hate their haters, thats it. Lets put sentiments apart, you can carry out a survey in your area and find out who hates who. I am not here to support the igbos, but the truth must be told, the Igbos are the most hated tribe in the country, Can you tell me why?
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
Igbos are the most hated tribe of all of Nigeria. I never understood that reason. It is not like we have been in power for 40 years so why continue to hate a people who are not running this foolish nation?
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
Cheiiii and I thought the yorubas were the most hated nation.
Not that we care, we still do what we do wink
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by samoks(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Cheiiii and I thought the yorubas were the most hated nation.
Not that we care, we still do what we do wink

This is the major reason why we must split, lets have an ODUA REPUBLIC, An AREWA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC and then BIAFRA REPUBLIC

With this, everyone will be happy.

Or does anyone have other ideas why we should still remain as a Nation This was Lord LUGGARD'S Fault.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
Look here, home boi wink , nobody is going anywhere until we all finish sharing the oil. Then we can all go back to our cow selling, cocoa selling, kolanut selling, and car parts selling countries.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by samoks(m): 12:08am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Look here, home boi wink , nobody is going anywhere until we all finish sharing the oil. Then we can all go back to our cow selling, cocoa selling, kolanut selling, and car parts selling countries.

Madam, i know you have oil in Ondo and Ogun states, those oil wells should be enough for you guys in ODUA republic,

To your tenth oh man, lets all split, i am saying for the upteenth time, there is no reason for us to remain as a NATION when we have in-born hatred for the next tribe.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by sbeezy8: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2010
dont mind these dumb azz comments no tribe is hated or loved in nigeria.

business is business and politics are politics.

kettykings:

you must be sick when the niger deltans and YORUBAS wanted to leave under Abacha what did ojukwu do? STARTED SUCKING ON ABACHAS NUTTS.

When AWO didnt want to join the north what did Zik do? started sucking on balewas DIK.

Now yorubas and niger deltans want GEJ to be president what is ojukwu doing? sucking IBBs COOCK naming him ikechukwu, even said he deserves 16 years more rule.

most yorubas are fine with nigeria theres so many women and money in naija this country we are chilling and fine for the most part.

samoks:

Madam, i know you have oil in Ondo and Ogun states, those oil wells should be enough for you guys in ODUA republic,

To your tenth oh man, lets all split, i am saying for the upteenth time, there is no reason for us to remain as a NATION when we have in-born hatred for the next tribe.

NO we have our oil in lagos ondo and ogun onshore and deep sea but we will finish ND and East oil before we tap our own, We will marry and impregnate all ND and East babes before this country split, NOBODY IS GOING ANY DAMN WHERE

The oppurtunity to split with no problems was passed up when Awo wanted to split before indepedence now -WE LOVE NIGERIA OIL AND BABES ITS LIKE PARADISE grin we just dey chill for west side
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2010
@ samoks

Son, now u just being selfish. What's wrong with sharing? Sharing is caring, its good for the digestive system. One naija until that oil is gone, say amen.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2010
sbeezy8,

What is your obsession with Eastern women? You say nonsense to get a reaction from Eastern (Igbo) men, but like I have told you countless times, we don't care. . .

I haven't encountered many mixed Igbo-Yoruba union. Maybe because I was not raised in Lagos, but the fact in the matter is, most Eastern people tend to marry only Eastern people. You will find an Igbo-Ibibio or Igbo-Ijaw union before you find an Igbo-Yoruba union.

The Igbo women who marry Yoruba men are considered akwuna akwuna and the lowest of the low in Igbo society.

BTW, Nigeria has barely touched Igbo oil. Yet we all have touched Ondo oil. Igbos will not allow oil exploration in our region because we see what has happened in the Niger Delta.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by sbeezy8: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2010
MaziUche0:

sbeezy8,

What is your obsession with Eastern women? You say nonsense to get a reaction from Eastern (Igbo) men, but like I have told you countless times, we don't care. . .

I haven't encountered many mixed Igbo-Yoruba union. Maybe because I was not raised in Lagos, but the fact in the matter is, most Eastern people tend to marry only Eastern people. You will find an Igbo-Ibibio or Igbo-Ijaw union before you find an Igbo-Yoruba union.

The Igbo women who marry Yoruba men are considered akwuna akwuna and the lowest of the low in Igbo society.

BTW, Nigeria has barely touched Igbo oil. Yet we all have touched Ondo oil. Igbos will not allow oil exploration in our region because we see what has happened in the Niger Delta.

if you dont care why you responding? and i know MANY yoruba dudes married to igbo chicks and i know MANY yoruba dudes who have efik/ibibio mothers. and theres also alot of hausas that have igbo baby mother like it or not- we dey ejoy you babes

and why you talkin stupid isnt PH igbo oil? what of Asaba? lol you a clown stop talking to me yo youre a joke
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 12:40am On Oct 07, 2010
My Aro brother Udezue already put you in your place.

Just setting the record straight

And the two cities you mentioned, do these people not consider themselves Igbo at times?

Ondo oil is so sweet.

Quick question. . . Give me an example of an Efik/Ibibio name? I know how some of you Yorubas think everyone in the East is Igbo. Either put up or shut up.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by samoks(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@ samoks

Son, now u just being selfish. What's wrong with sharing? Sharing is caring, its good for the digestive system. One naija until that oil is gone, say amen.

Hahahaha grin, who is being selfish here, you are funny,

sbeezy8:

NO we have our oil in lagos ondo and ogun onshore and deep sea but we will finish ND and East oil before we tap our own, We will marry and impregnate all ND and East babes before this country split, NOBODY IS GOING ANY DAMN WHERE

The oppurtunity to split with no problems was passed up when Awo wanted to split before indepedence now -WE LOVE NIGERIA OIL AND BABES ITS LIKE PARADISE grin we just dey chill for west side

I don hear you, there is always a second chance.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by sbeezy8: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2010
ondo oil can be enjoyed by everyone we are all nigerian[b] no biggie[/b]

anyway uche is a kid no reason in talkin to that clown.

nikku are you in schhol you no go work, you must be fat and disabled

im outtie dis boring same ol lame talk about breaking up n ish its WACK
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2010
Frankly, we Igbos do not care much for oil. Those oil parasites can pay us while we buy up all your land.

Igbos will pretty much own Nigeria.

And sjeezy trying to talk like an akata. Funny indeed. Step ur game up small boy.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 07, 2010
sbeezy8:

ondo oil can be enjoyed by everyone we are all nigerian[b] no biggie[/b]

anyway uche is a kid no reason in talkin to that clown.

nikku are you in schhol you no go work, you must be fat and disabled

im outtie dis boring same ol lame talk about breaking up n ish its WACK

Lmao. Sorry but this is funny cheesy cheesy

@ samock
Lol u nau. Why can't naija get that ND oil?  wink
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-Idi

Everywhere I go, it would seem that you like people beefing with me. ChinenyeN, Sjeezy, Bkhomo, sometimes Beaf etc. Good Lord woman. . . control yourself. It must be a turn on for u to see me get insulted.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2010
Lol thatz negative
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol thatz negative

You enjoy it!
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 07, 2010
Lol negative smiley
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol negative smiley

Just take your anger out on me.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2010
MaziUche0:

Just take your anger out on me.
Mistresses dnt do that. Be careful.
Re: Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens by MaziUche0(m): 2:18am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Mistresses dnt do that. Be careful.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa oh! You seen what I wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters / States Begin Power Distribution In January - NERC / Man Shoots Animal 3 Times, But Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.