Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters (5710 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by multibabe(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2011
Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have arrived Nigeria to help in the investigation of the 16/6 bomb attack on the headquarters of the Nigerian Police Force in Abuja.  The FBI is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency (counterintelligence).  The FBI team did some extensive forensic investigation at the Loius Edet House yesterday morning, sources said.  The team, made up of three men and one woman, spent hours combing the premises, taking measurements and photographs

This Day, f/p http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fbi-agents-arrive-abuja-comb-police-headquarters/93595/
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Horus(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2011
Why we have to rely on the FBI?, is there any Nigerian intelligence agency to do this job?. The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by chamber2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
spent hours combing the premises, taking measurements and photographs

What exactly are they looking for? Medicine after death.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by VALIDATOR: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^,
They have more experience in this kind of issue. Through the bomb signature, they can know its origin.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by FlyboyZee: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Cry, My Beloved Country, Cry!

So if dem bomb America, dem go come carry NPF go do investigation?
Is there hope for Nigeria as a country?
Ask, my Beloved Brethren, Ask?
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Kx: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
Since every home grown problem must be solved with foreign solutions,
and the Fbi is coming because NPF has failed.

When will American democrats come since nigerian politicians too have failed woefully??
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by gidson12(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
lol, What are they going to do after all the gragra, lol, abi na finger print them they find?, maybe the finger print of the boko haram leader, nonsense, how do we expect an outsider to solve our problems that we know the source better
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by uncleshegs: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
So we're calling it 16/6 now?? Seems like everyone wants their own memorable day of terrorism,
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by SUV(f): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^,
They have more experience in this kind of issue. Through the bomb signature, they can know its origin.

if they discover the origin and submits the report to Federal Government, the question is 'what happens?'
FG was alerted of explosives that landed in Nigeria, nothing was done abt it, the custom seized the containers and today, the owners have claimed the content and those xplosives ended up to their destinations in this country.

Where do these bombs come into Nigeria? through our borders right? we have Immigration, Customs, police, NDLEA and all what nots, what are they doing? collecting bribe, my brother solving our security problem is much more than bringing FBI agents.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by SUV(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2011

When will American democrats come since nigerian politicians too have failed woefully??

No they are not coming, Nigerian delegates are always sent to go and learn how developing countries transform to a developed country.

Ojo Maduekwe (the former minister of foreign affairs) during his tenure was always travelling to Singapore with his entourage, what did all those waste of money translate into?

Except they will come to take over the government in Nigeria which is impossible.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by jamoholad(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
What a pity for Nigeria. I was just told that their was no CCTV camera at Nigerian Police Headquarter. what a shame. Bleep Nigeria am leaving this country.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by vladimiros: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
jesus

instead of us to hope something is found

we hate,
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by sexysunnyb(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
shay the armed robbers for the prison escaped too ? dis na original prison break  grin grin grin
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by LongOne1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
SUV:

if they discover the origin and submits the report to Federal Government, the question is 'what happens?'
FG was alerted of explosives that landed in Nigeria, nothing was done abt it, the custom seized the containers and today, the owners have claimed the content and those xplosives ended up to their destinations in this country.

Where do these bombs come into Nigeria? through our borders right? we have Immigration, Customs, police, NDLEA and all what nots, what are they doing? collecting bribe, my brother solving our security problem is much more than bringing FBI agents.

What happens? It will be business as usual. Nothing/Zilch/Nada will be done as you rightly said.
On second thoughts, someone might come and give a speech, and that will be the end of it.
As a Country, we are advancing rather fast in all the wrong things.
vladimiros:

jesus

instead of us to hope something is found

we hate,

Let’s assume they find teeth. What records/database can we use to identify the person involved?
Or they find traces of the type of C4 or whatever was used, how do they trace who bought it? These things are rather expensive, it has to be someone wealthy and well placed behind it.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by buzugee(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
jamoholad:

What a pity for Nigeria. I was just told that their was no CCTV camera at Nigerian Police Headquarter. what a shame. bleep Nigeria am leaving this country.
You this mouth breathing-knucke dragging-prehistoric Australopithecus, you are leaving your country because the police station does not have CCTV  shocked shocked animal in human skin  grin
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by chuckdee4(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
Like the daft Nigerian Police force would find anything, have they finished fighting for 20 naira from bus conductors.

If the FBI can track those bastards then they might as well get on with it.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Roland17(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
why were they not invited to investigate Boko Haram or the Northern Bombings. GEJ an confirm ODECHUKWU!!
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by buzugee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
chuckdee4:

Like the daft Nigerian Police force would find anything, have they finished fighting for 20 naira from bus conductors.

If the FBI can track those bastards then they might as well get on with it.
ermmm FBI aint cracking nothing. there is no database to cull suspects from  angry . me finks they are coming to check to see if this explosion is not affecting the oil supply to the yanks.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by MrBarzini: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
Horus:

Why we have to rely on the FBI?, is there any Nigerian intelligence agency to do this job?. The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
We have to rely on the superior race to help us because our inferior race is incapable of helping itself.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by SUV(f): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
I wonder what we expect from Nigerian police, when majority are employed with school cert, no atom of intelligence, just carry riffle, stand on the road and harrass innocent citizens.  No training, no orientation. always looking so unkept, hungry and miserable.

Could you imagine that i lost my car some months back, fairly new SUV, and all the police were doing was always collecting mobilization money for investigation from me, i gave them twice (about N36K altogether) before i woke up from slumber that they are just thieves. funny enof, each time i ask them for update, they said  'our men are on the duty' DISGUSTING!

we have able graduates with higher exposure, intelligence and vast knowledge on international policies, issues and all  that can be trained to serve in the police force

the e-police project was to buy pentium 2 computers for police force and how many of them can write their names correctly? not to talk of using computers  or even carry out any intelligent investigation?

Only God is protecting us in this country.

Our security system is a bloody joke.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by ideylaff: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
Things like this they could have kept quiet and do underground work on it. does not really look nice 4 d image of the country, if it was something complex like a ground breaking operation that's ok to publicise it.

Ordinary 2lb bomb na him we dey call FBI dey come, 4 people ,
sad
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by MMM2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
the f b i re just wasting dere time in dat country.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by buzugee(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
Mr Barzini:

We have to rely on the superior race to help us because our inferior race is incapable of helping itself.
actually the superior race is a mutation of the inferior race and as such is inferior by default. have you ever tried to fight a mung ? they are stronger than normal people. same applies to mutated folk. mutated folk use more of their brain capacity because their brains are mutated too. all the knowledge they have ? they are not supposed to have. thats why they are taking all of us to hell in a handbasket with all the wars, atomic bombs, global warming, gm modified foods, pollution etc. they are sending us all to hell cuz of their mutated brains. its a rough ride boyo. hold onto your seats
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by shawonlese: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
If we require FBI, why do we waste money on SSS and CID?
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by ezeagu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Embarrassing.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by dustydee: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
I hope our officers learn from the agents.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by phillipe: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2011

Nice one!! lipsrsealed
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by ideylaff: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
They should open sometin like FBI of US Nigerian Branch, with a sign board outside the building, then d shame go enter body well well

The Govt know wia dat bomb bn come 4rm, make den no dey fool us jare,
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by nokia3310: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
More embarrassing is the fact that  the poster said "The team, made up of three men and one woman",  could this team of four people be better than the whole of our police men and women put together?
If this team of four happens to be better, i think the FG should just give everyone the license to own sophisticated weapons so that we can provide security for ourselves just the way we've been providing electricity for ourselves in the form of generator.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by marabout(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
well, we're used this humiliation now. wikileaks showed us that our "misleaders" are mere maiguard to oyinbo them.
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by kpolli(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
they get time, na y
Re: Fbi Agents Arrive Abuja, Comb Police Headquarters by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
the fbi got McVeigh within 48 hours of the Oklahoma bombing, if  my memory serves me correctly

they got the unabomber after some 15 + years

naija police; they will just jail some suya sellers and say case closed  sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Governorship Election- Results Of 13 (thirteen) Local Governments / Saraki: CCT Chairman In #10million Bribe Scandal!- premiumtimesng / Buhari Is In Saudi Arabia Not UK-UK Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.