Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll (79177 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by NameChecker: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gabson001:

Your eye dey pain u?

How can you judge by mere looking?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by rockstar27(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
the end is near. SEE THE CLOTH SHE PUT ON. MUST U NAKED YOURSELF BEFORE U MAKE MONEY EVEN PROSTITUTE BETTER U TIWA SAVAGE
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Sultty(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Point of correction tiwa. The person'sssssss sucking those chests are not complaining
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by omaigala(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Teebillz & co suck Tiwa's boobs.
Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Teebillz & co proceed to a club & sip liquor out of a disposable cup.
The disposable cup is trashed & recycled into plastic.
The plastic is converted into cups, bottles etc.
The plastic bottle makes its way to a Pepsi bottling factory.
The Pepsi is bottled and distributed nationwide.
I buy a bottle of N100 Pepsi in Iya Rokiba's shop.
I put the bottle to my lips and suckle it till I empty its entire contents.

[img]https://media./images/23e48d5746c7ec8bcef0c076b87eb9c9/tenor.gif[/img]

This means I have sucked Tiwa Savage's boobs too.

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry

grin grin grin Idiot

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by blanket6560(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilbest4:
luciferTiwa

Nawa oooo
just observing
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by LordOfNaira: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
Ehhheen, if they call beautiful Tiwa boobs flat, I wonder what they will call mine
Tiwa can do no wrong in my eye, she is just perfect.

I am not complaining.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by freemi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
AK6464:
Sister there's a difference between person and people
lols. If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Alejobs: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by godliman: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
Ehhheen, if they call beautiful Tiwa boobs flat, I wonder what they will call mine
I think your name is Mrs Inferiority F. Complex
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by anochuko01(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Alejobs:
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
even pastors lose it completely when they hit lagos roads.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Alejobs: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by ledaman: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
"Wire me some dollars" any chap can sleep with her! Public toilet.com.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by seangy4konji: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tiwa give u boob to suck u say he flat

Flat kooo. Heart ni...

I go suck am na mopol go flog me comot there
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Ononachi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin angry sad lipsrsealed
looking for where to faint.

LuciferTasbih:
Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Teebillz & co proceed to a club & sip liquor out of a disposable cup.

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

sense will not kill you oooo.

*spits angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by kerzhim(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
How did she get to know the guy was talking about her boobs? Anything can be flat na.....
Tiwa mind sef don dirty o!
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
same here my dear.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by joepepsy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
You are chubby so its natural the boobbies go loyal fast but you're pretty, like to hook up when I enter naija?
Sparkle777:
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by seanwilliam(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
flowx:
Imagine that... And she will come here to tell us that she's a product of Harvard... Something!
beautiful in that contest is correct. oyinbo self make mistakes
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by celeiyke: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
missimelda01:
She has money to do her hips, why not her boobs?

The boobs is beyond remedy.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by celeiyke: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
flowx:
Imagine that... And she will come here to tell us that she's a product of Harvard... Something!

So u saw this too. Bad guy
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by etrouble: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry

This was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo started her MAD 101: Introduction to Elementary Madness. Now, she has graduated to MAD 909: Advanced Modern Madness in Contemporary Society. Mind yourself before you find yourself begging everybody for madness medicine like Aunty Kemi Olunloyo is currently doing.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Chukalemon(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ara dara ada,adagwo shay na tiwa savage breast be that . this one don flat tire
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by missimelda01(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Do not doubt the power of surgery
celeiyke:

The boobs is beyond remedy.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by OlawaleBammie: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
missimelda01:
She has money to do her hips, why not her boobs?

What a biased conclusion, who old u she augmented her hips??
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Not everythng on women's chest is breast.. Tiwa na flat slippers she get

A woman's boobs is designed by nature to get flat as a result of aging. Tiwa got my respect for being natural and not plastic
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by missimelda01(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Really shocked

That means a lot of female celebrities have lost the ability to breastfeed.
BleedTears:

Probably she still have hope of nursing another baby.

I heard those that fill silicone can't breastfeed their baby not sure though
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by immaculate1234(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry

Lol where your sense dey your analysis are false

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by freg2000: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Not everythng on women's chest is breast.. Tiwa na flat slippers she get
E dey pain u, e no give u suck ni. Monkey no fine, im mama like am. Na sweet potato b d breast for those who get beta mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by missimelda01(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hips don't lie grin
Adaowerri111:

Wiz is only interested in her Hips grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.