Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll (79195 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Adek15(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stillthebest:
Since when a male child become "beautiful" while trying to "adjective" him? All these celebs with their half baked English or may bw they are just trying to create the world they want to see.
she was actually correct. Beautiful can be used for all genders and things... Infact anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
flowx:
Imagine that... And she will come here to tell us that she's a product of Harvard... Something!

You can qualify males with the adjective "beautiful" as well,not only females.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Zzyy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Teebillz & co suck Tiwa's boobs.
Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Teebillz & co proceed to a club & sip liquor out of a disposable cup.
The disposable cup is trashed & recycled into plastic.
The plastic is converted into cups, bottles etc.
The plastic bottle makes its way to a Pepsi bottling factory.
The Pepsi is bottled and distributed nationwide.
I buy a bottle of N100 Pepsi in Iya Rokiba's shop.
I put the bottle to my lips and suckle it till I empty its entire contents.

[img]https://media./images/23e48d5746c7ec8bcef0c076b87eb9c9/tenor.gif[/img]

This means I have sucked Tiwa Savage's boobs too.

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry

Later some mods will ban my guy grin grin u pipu should leave my guy oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by missimelda01(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
I wouldn't know, everything these days are fake cry
logan2:
hips ke, Abi na photoshop
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Baba werey

grin

LuciferTasbih:
Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Teebillz & co proceed to a club & sip liquor out of a disposable cup.

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by SimplyFrag1: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
How e take concern you? People need to learn to mind their business walahi
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Blez33(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tiwa is right## After all If U r d One Standing for More Than 20 years now.. My Brother u will sit down.. @ breast sitting down[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
missimelda01:
She has money to do her hips, why not her boobs?
Tiwa did nothing, she has always been a figure 8... That was the first thing about her that caught my attention years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Alaganature(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Sparkle777:
Ehhheen, if they call beautiful Tiwa boobs flat, I wonder what they will call mine
Tiwa can do no wrong in my eye, she is just perfect.

boooooooozzzzbbzzzx
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Stillthebest: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Adek15:
she was actually correct. Beautiful can be used for all genders and things... Infact anything

Yeah it is being used but in terms of her own usage. However, conventionally it is better said handsome since that's associated with masculine,strength and good looking. Beauty-full is associated, to mostly girls because of the tenderness and pretty look. It is like saying a man is pretty. Else the English wouldn't have put disparity in the use of handsome or beautiful.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by solofresh(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Not a harsh reply though
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Streetdreamx(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2019
She's suffering from Letter "Z", don jaZZy, teebliZ, wiZkid. Now see the effect on the boobs
Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by Karemarealty288(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

Tiwa Savage is cheap.

*spits angry

2baba is culpable ...he is the originator of the suckry. Add his name to the list..

Re: Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll by kingofpussy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
lilbest4:
luciferTiwa
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Throwback Photo Of Patoranking & 'Lion', The Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.