Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels (17121 Views)

Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? / Where Can I Buy Al Jazeera Card To Watch JSC Sports Channels On My Strong Decode / How Can I Get Al Jazeera Card To Watch JSC Sports Channels On My Strong Decoder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2010
i did some research and i come across a website loaded with different model of strong sofware that can open mytv africa and jsc sport channel.i wish to share the info.but i won't post it into the forum cos.i don't want to go against the rules.cheers
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by williams85(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2010
Why disturbing urself by creating a forum 4 it?
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2010
@william85,the reason why i created a forum it,is because i want to give out to anyone interested.@all,anyone interested should notify me through my mail suzan_millbranth@yahoo.com.To my elders in the forum pls.i'm sorry if i've offended you with this post.i thinks this is the best way i can share the info.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Lov4sat(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2010
@bolyjay

Pls send the site to my mail box reyanjay@yahoo.com thanks grin
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by olason(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Bolyjay, I feel you, but if u hav so much to give to this fta community kindly do so thru d google group. I think it is better and secure that way.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Fazzy: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2010
mine is favoursunday@gmail.com please,
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2010
@lov4sat,check your mail box.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by IRAPADA(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2010
irans4me@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by broomstick: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2010
Abeg drop am here
mysterlawk@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by koyuid(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2010
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Ameboperoo(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2010
@bolyjay.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by loluskysat(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2010
@ Bolyjay
Please send to my mail box talk2lolu@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by spy005: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2010
@bolyjay pls kindly send me the koko, my addresse is smjdavid@gmail.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Segunod(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Kindly send me one segunod@hotmail.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Flodel(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2010
pls send it 2 my box. bimflo@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
Send it to kinmen2004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by sambass(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Bros i dey abeg u do me as u do my brothers (sambass2003@yahoo.com)
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by magaddai(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2010
Kindly send one to my email: magaddai@yahoo.com. Thanx a lot.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
@all,check your mail box.i've sent the link.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by viazi: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
I need the WEBSITE AND OTHER INFO ABT IT send to
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by bolyjay: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
@all,if u check the website very well you will see that the software is for mostly for mpeg2 decorders,excluding 69x
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by sholasong(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
the best thing to do is to send it to the backyard. but meanwhile you can send it to me sholasong@gmail.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by segunfms(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
my e-mail: segunfms@gmail.com or segun_integrity@yahoo.com
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
bolyjay,
you're treading on dangerous grounds.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Ibaku(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
bolyjay:

i did some research and i come across a website loaded with different model of strong sofware that can open mytv africa and jsc sport channel.i wish to share the info.but i won't post it into the forum cos.i don't want to go against the rules.cheers
@Gurus, there they go again !! Lmao
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
Everyone of you that has dropped his email addresses on this thread are simply nimcompoop, a wasted future, someone that will never learn, and i'm very sure you guys wont be able to instill intelligence in your kids and future kids (if you dont have any now)

This nimcompoop poster is just trying to get list of email addresses whereby very soon you'll be receiving spam mails.

My people have been destroyed for they lack wisdom. they will be perished, annihilated, wiped out, deleted, effaced e.t.c
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
and to those that i know, and know me too, and have already posted yur email addresses, you're really a disappointment, and i will be happy if you cease to have anything to do with me again.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
na so people like mytv reach? and to think peeps won't bother susbcribing because of
lack of football. now everyone is falling over themselvs to have this software because
its ojofree!!! grin
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by mide2008(m): 5:24am On Oct 06, 2010
bolyjay:

that software or junk you are dumping into peoples mail box should be long dead. There is no such software for now. Always try to check the date of release of software that will go a long way to help you.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by williams85(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
i smell something fishy the very first time.
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by niddle9(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
Na wa o!
Una one turn ds forum to ewurelander abi?
Re: New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels by loluskysat(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Posted by: enitan2002 
Insert Quote
Everyone of you that has dropped his email addresses on this thread are simply nimcompoop, a wasted future, someone that will never learn, and i'm very sure you guys wont be able to instill intelligence in your kids and future kids (if you dont have any now)

This nimcompoop poster is just trying to get list of email addresses whereby very soon you'll be receiving spam mails.

My people have been destroyed for [/color] they lack wisdom. they will be perished, annihilated, wiped out, deleted, effaced [/table] e.t.c
=====================================================================================================

@All
What is this?? Is this what this forum have degenerated in to??

@Enitan
All this while that we have not heard from you i thought you have changed. Why use abusive and foul language on people? For what? If they give their e-mail address, so what? Does that warrant all this ranting and swearing?? Do you know what they have sent to his box as well?
In life you can only advise people, you don't force your wish on them no matter how much youthink you are right. They have the privilegeof taking your advise or not. It is called choice, and to start with it's none of your business. You should be able to accommodate other peoples views, action and inaction even if they are different from yours; It is called MATURITY.

Please delete that rubbish you wrote and restrain your self from exchanging words, 'cos i know that is the next thing you will want to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription / How To Scan Your Mytv Receiver In 9 Easy Steps / Top 5 Best Selling Android TV Box in Nigeria and Where to buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.